Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

NYSC Batch A 2013 House - NYSC (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2013 House (343993 Views)

Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / A Thread For Batch A 2013 Corpers Posted To ONDO State / NYSC Adjust Batch A 2013 Mobilization See The New Time Table Here . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2013
Esji80:
Do we av 2 go wt whte shortx & shrtx 2 Camp...?
my guy is a must....cos u wont lik d 1s given to u...trust me
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2013
Ehizario:
Walai Talai Seyixyz u sef are makin sense Kai! We musti keepin ds thread long ooo...it must not cut walai grin...una hear me ko? grin
Guy Martowskin...I trust u na! Instead make bad tin happen, make rain fall!grin
dat is d man....my guy u ar there. On point.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Jammy45(m): 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2013
What paper documents do we take to camp
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2013
justinceejay: hey guys,i'm among the batch A corpers that will be going 2 camp next month...my question is,what documents do i take 2 camp? and as an average guy,hw much do i need 2 take 2 camp?and what other other things do i need 2 take with me...pls bring me up 2 speed with these questions
bw page 70 nd 90 u wil find ur ansa there.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by OCcool: 7:28pm On Feb 14, 2013
Wats up evryone, long time no see? I really missed u all. Remember in my last comment I said I wasn't mobilised? Well, d gud news is dat wit d release of d new mob. list in my sch (Uniben), I was mobilised, so am back 4 gud. Tnx 2 all those who showed solidarity wit me during my period of temporary grief (grin grin) and also a big kudos 2 y'all (vivichocs, yokiti, martowskin, moneybag,sandylurv, uchesis, onyii p, outrage,shugamania, Ehizario, seyixyz our able mod Ogbeche and 2 d rest of d house 4 holding d forth and keepin dis thread growing. So na callup letter tinz nw. Enugu on point by God's grace and lest I 4get, happy valentine 2 y'all.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by just4kelvin(m): 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2013
pls is there another list after the error list in uniben[color=#990000][/color]
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Seyixyz: 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2013
OC cool: Wats up evryone, long time no see? I really missed u all. Remember in my last comment I said I wasn't mobilised? Well, d gud news is dat wit d release of d new mob. list in my sch (Uniben), I was mobilised, so am back 4 gud. Tnx 2 all those who showed solidarity wit me during my period of temporary grief (grin grin) and also a big kudos 2 y'all (vivichocs, yokiti, martowskin, moneybag,sandylurv, uchesis, onyii p, outrage,shugamania, Ehizario, seyixyz our able mod Ogbeche and 2 d rest of d house 4 holding d forth and keepin dis thread growing. So na callup letter tinz nw. Enugu on point by God's grace and lest I 4get, happy valentine 2 y'all.
Congrat bro..Gud 2 hav u on board again..If God can do it 4 u,he wil also do it 4 us 2..Stil waitin 2 b cleared 4rm error list afta my sch abi na nysc missed d last digit in my jamb numba..Welcom bk bro
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2013
FOR THOSE THAT ARE STILL IN DOUBT
GUIDELINES FOR MOBILIZATION OF GRADUATES INTO NATIONAL SERVICE
As part of efforts aimed at ensuring that onlyeligible graduates who pass through duly accredited full time courses are mobilized for participation in the National Youth Service Corps, the NYSC Management is collaborating with relevant regulatory bodies of the respective Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) – the National Universities Commission (NUC) for
Universities and degree awarding institutions and the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) for Mono/Polytechnics as well as the entry admission examination body- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Accordingly, the data of all prospective corps members as submitted for mobilization by their respective institutions, are subjected to screening for conformity with the requirements of these regulatory/examination bodies.
In this regard, all prospective corps members whose admissions are not known to JAMB will be deemed to be improperly admitted. The admission status of such students will require the affected CPIs to regularise same with JAMB.
Similarly, all Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) have been advised to abide by the extant admission quota approved by the NUC and NBTE respectively in making submission for mobilization. Any submission in excess of quotas approved will not be accepted. Graduates of courses not duly accredited by these regulatory bodies will not be mobilized for service.
It should be stated, for emphasis, that the
regularization of admissions with JAMB is the duty of the Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs), just as the confirmation of approved admission quota for each course and the determination of their accreditation status is the prerogative of the regulatory bodies – NUC and NBTE It is imperative to state that the NYSC will not act as a liaison office between the Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) and these regulatory/examination bodies.
This much had earlier been brought to the notice of CPIs at the last Pre-Mobilization Workshop held in Ilorin, Kwara State on Thursday 16th January, 2013. Corps Producing Institutions which are unable to conclude the regularization exercise
during the 2013 Batch ‘A’ service year could
still be considered in subsequent Batches when the outstanding issues would have been resolved by the institution. It has become expedient to bring this
information to the attention of the general
public for necessary guidance.
Thank you!
SIGNED: DIRECTOR-GENERAL NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS
source: www.nysc.gov.ng
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Shugamania(f): 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2013
OC cool: Wats up evryone, long time no see? I really missed u all. Remember in my last comment I said I wasn't mobilised? Well, d gud news is dat wit d release of d new mob. list in my sch (Uniben), I was mobilised, so am back 4 gud. Tnx 2 all those who showed solidarity wit me during my period of temporary grief (grin grin) and also a big kudos 2 y'all (vivichocs, yokiti, martowskin, moneybag,sandylurv, uchesis, onyii p, outrage,shugamania, Ehizario, seyixyz our able mod Ogbeche and 2 d rest of d house 4 holding d forth and keepin dis thread growing. So na callup letter tinz nw. Enugu on point by God's grace and lest I 4get, happy valentine 2 y'all.

Yippee!
Am happy for u...
Welcome on board bro cool
Congrats..
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by outrage: 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2013
Congrats bro!
May God continue to bless us and make things go the right direction for us.

But which new list are you talking about?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Uniquexty(f): 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2013
Oluwa owa
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 9:01pm On Feb 14, 2013
To all Lasuite who have not gotten their Admission letter.
Are you a prospective 2013 Batch A corper, a Graduate of LASU, offered admission with 2008 JAMB but you find it difficult to print your admission letter on www.jamb.org.ng, because your admission status always displays NO ADMISSION OFFERED YET; I have a good news for you.

I was a victim of the above statement until this evening, am happy to tell you to proceed to the above given JAMB web address to print your jamb admission letter after purchasing the admisson letter printing scratch card.
My mind is now very much at rest now because of the anxiety of uncertainty in the consequencies of not producing my admission letter when am asked for it at the NYSC Orientation camp.
Thanks to those that made this happen after waiting for more than 4 years.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by shayman(m): 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2013
guys when is the call up letter coming out pls?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by shayman(m): 9:26pm On Feb 14, 2013
and do we still need notification of result if someone has certificate already? no need right?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Bigdreams(m): 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2013
Thanks to everyone who has been doing a yeoman's job here on this thread.

Keep the thread lively!

Ogbeche77 (or maybe the other mod), I get beef with una oo...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2013
shayman: and do we still need notification of result if someone has certificate already? no need right?
no, ur certificate covers NOR
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Damolee(m): 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2013
Pls do we need to go with original copy of the certificate?
Ogbeche77: no, ur certificate covers NOR
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by creamie(f): 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2013

Wow, congratulations. That's good news. How did you go about it, was your name in any of the lists that came out earlier?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2013
Damolee: Pls do we need to go with original copy of the certificate?
yes and don't laminate it ooooooo
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Esji80(m): 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2013
[quote author=yokiti]To all Lasuite who have not gotten their Admission letter.
Are you a prospective 2013 Batch A corper, a Graduate of LASU, offered admission with 2008 JAMB but you find it difficult to print your admission letter on www.jamb.org.ng, because your admission status always displays NO ADMISSION OFFERED YET; I have a good news for you.

I was a victim of the above statement until this evening, am happy to tell you to proceed to the above given JAMB web address to print your jamb admission letter after purchasing the admisson letter printing scratch card.
How much do they sell the scratch card? Where can I get it?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Esji80(m): 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2013
Ogbeche77: yes and don't laminate it ooooooo
Can't we laminate our notification ov result?Is there any penalty 4 dt?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Esji80(m): 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2013
shayman: guys when is the call up letter coming out pls?
25th-27 feb 2013,vist www.nysc.gov.ng
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Chrisjane(f): 10:30pm On Feb 14, 2013
2 all 2013 prospective corp members, opportunities may abound where people don't c 1. I noticed most people re quite confused abt d state they want 2 serve in. Just be positive n optimistic cos 1 mans woes may b ur laughter. Nothwistandin, that doesnt mean u shud c a moving bus and jump into d road, expectin it 2 stop 4 u. Am talkin abt d insecure northern states here. Believe in urself n tink positive.
As 4 me, delta state.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 14, 2013
Ogbeche77: yes and don't laminate it ooooooo
Pls o my statement of result is laminated already. What do u mean?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by spartanian(m): 10:44pm On Feb 14, 2013
Dis camp date is still far o.#jst wish it was 2moro
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 14, 2013
Esji80:
Can't we laminate our notification ov result?Is there any penalty 4 dt?
don't laminate both ur NOR and call up letter, I repeat again, don't laminate any of the above, it always difficult to ascertain fake from genuine ones when laminated, that's why nysc frowns at it
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by greenchimex: 11:14pm On Feb 14, 2013
Jus joinin,feel like ave missed out buh am excited joinin dis thread. chimex frm ANSU Ind kemistry.Id kip posted
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Uchesis: 11:17pm On Feb 14, 2013
Oshe! I thank God 4 changing ur story o. At least its betta 2 have a 9 digit call up numba dan not 2 have at all. Welcom aboard (once again). We go jam 4 agwu camp IJN. Ami o
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by manny4u(m): 12:43am On Feb 15, 2013
Nawa o! Fowl dy crow 4 my neighbourhood arund 12.39am(midnit) ds fowl smoke weed, abi na ogbanje dy wori am?
Wel serving in abuja 4me z bcoming diff as d tin don dy tit by d day. God hlp me.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Chrisjane(f): 1:00am On Feb 15, 2013
Any prospective delta corp member shud add up on 2go (obasi449) lets get 2 no each oda. Tx
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by OCcool: 1:10am On Feb 15, 2013
Uchesis:
Oshe! I thank God 4 changing ur story o. At least its betta 2 have a 9 digit call up numba dan not 2 have at all. Welcom aboard (once again). We go jam 4 agwu camp IJN. Ami o
Abi my broda. After all dem say half bread is better dan puff puff
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Onocent(m): 1:12am On Feb 15, 2013
yokiti: To all Lasuite who have not gotten their Admission letter.

My mind is now very much at rest now because of the anxiety of uncertainty in the consequencies of not producing my admission letter when am asked for it at the NYSC Orientation camp.
Thanks to those that made this happen after waiting for more than 4 years.
. Can u pls tell me where u got d admission letter printing scratch card.I need to get it asap.

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (321) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.