Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,255 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:43 AM

NYSC Batch A 2013 House - NYSC (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2013 House (345575 Views)

Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / A Thread For Batch A 2013 Corpers Posted To ONDO State / NYSC Adjust Batch A 2013 Mobilization See The New Time Table Here . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by profneyo(m): 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2013
the 5k is to rectify the error caused by JAMB/SCHOOL. hopefully the whole issue gets sorted out and one goes in March
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2013
Ehiz i just finali print d jamb addmsn letter today.....man nid to b at d safer side, no b me nysc go take shine 4 camp gate

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by creamie(f): 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2013
yokiti:

Who says you cant check your admission status? You can do that without any stress nao. Only that, You cannot check it using your mobile phone (i have tried to do that on several occasion using sophisticated smart phones).
Log on to www.jamb.org.ng Click on your JAMB YEAR, click on check admission status, enter your JAMB registration number; I have faith that what you will see after that will make you sing for joy.
A faculty mate ( Sociology ) of mine printed hers TODAY. Likewise, JAMB admission status of a foundation colleague of mine whose name appeared on the NYSC error list has been confirmed! I did the printing at Amala extra (the array of shops directly opposite ECO Library). Everything costs #1670. Though the scratch card is #1000 but they are selling at the rate of #1500. The remaining #170 is for coloured print out and cafe ticket.
Sorry to tell you this but I need to do that; a sociology mate of mine together with her twin brother had their names on the NYSC error list; paid #4000 for the JAMB admission letter processing but uptil around 12:00 noon before we parted today; her admission status has not been confirmed. I do hope their story will change for good.
@ Oga Ehizario; your input here cannot be overshadowed too.
@ Uchesis; your FAITH can move mountain, hope the person concerned will understand what you meant by telling him/her to enter YABA to buy kits.

Hello @yokiti. Thanks for your contribution and help on this thread. Pls, I've also been having this same issue since I've been able to retrieve my JAMB "regularised" reg. no from my school's admission office on Monday. However, going to check my admission status on JAMB website, I'm seeing no admission offered yet. Meanwhile, my name didn't come out in both call-up no list and error list and when I went to my school's student affairs office, they said they can't assure of making this Batch A. Pls, offer suggestions on how you went about yours, thank you.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by aikeron: 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2013
It makes no sense waiting for ur call up number if ur name is under the error list. u can send ur name and other details to the person who is to help u influence ur place of choice for service. u mustnt need call-up number to effect that. dont dull.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by nitane25(f): 6:02pm On Feb 15, 2013
yokiti:

Who says you cant check your admission status? You can do that without any stress nao. Only that, You cannot check it using your mobile phone (i have tried to do that on several occasion using sophisticated smart phones).
Log on to www.jamb.org.ng Click on your JAMB YEAR, click on check admission status, enter your JAMB registration number; I have faith that what you will see after that will make you sing for joy.
A faculty mate ( Sociology ) of mine printed hers TODAY. Likewise, JAMB admission status of a foundation colleague of mine whose name appeared on the NYSC error list has been confirmed! I did the printing at Amala extra (the array of shops directly opposite ECO Library). Everything costs #1670. Though the scratch card is #1000 but they are selling at the rate of #1500. The remaining #170 is for coloured print out and cafe ticket.
Sorry to tell you this but I need to do that; a sociology mate of mine together with her twin brother had their names on the NYSC error list; paid #4000 for the JAMB admission letter processing but uptil around 12:00 noon before we parted today; her admission status has not been confirmed. I do hope their story will change for good.
@ Oga Ehizario; your input here cannot be overshadowed too.
@ Uchesis; your FAITH can move mountain, hope the person concerned will understand what you meant by telling him/her to enter YABA to buy kits.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2013
creamie:

Hello @yokiti. Thanks for your contribution and help on this thread. Pls, I've also been having this same issue since I've been able to retrieve my JAMB "regularised" reg. no from my school's admission office on Monday. However, going to check my admission status on JAMB website, I'm seeing no admission offered yet. Meanwhile, my name didn't come out in both call-up no list and error list and when I went to my school's student affairs office, they said they can't assure of making this Batch A. Pls, offer suggestions on how you went about yours, thank you.

My sister, if I say I know what suggestion to make rather than to advice you to meet with the intermediate body between you and NYSC which in this case happens to be your "SCHOOL's STUDENT AFFAIRS DIVISION" I and as well "WISH YOU GOOD LUCK AND GOD's FAVOUR" I would be lying.
The issues I had was my inability to print my admission letter ( and all those that were admitted with 2008 UME are all affected). This has now been corrected. I dont have any issue with NYSC call up number. There was a time we asked us to pay #4000 which majority (only a colleague paid in my class; to my suprise, her name appeared on NYSC error list.
As at yesterday her admission has been confimed just like those of us who didnt pay a dime; I doubt if NYSC has another choice order than to mobilize her for BATCH A because she is a ward of an influential principal officer in one of federal University in southern part of the country) of us did not pay.
I dont think if am making sense with this response of mine. I will only plead with you to PLEASE FORGIVE MY LIMITATIONS.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by nitane25(f): 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2013
U TOO MUCH YOKS.IL CHK ON MONDAY
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by creamie(f): 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2013
yokiti:

My sister, if I say I know what suggestion to make rather than to advice you to meet with the intermediate body between you and NYSC which in this case happens to be your "SCHOOL's STUDENT AFFAIRS DIVISION" I and as well "WISH YOU GOOD LUCK AND GOD's FAVOUR" I would be lying.
The issues I had was my inability to print my admission letter ( and all those that were admitted with 2008 UME are all affected). This has now been corrected. I dont have any issue with NYSC call up number. There was a time we asked us to pay #4000 which majority (only a colleague paid in my class; to my suprise, her name appeared on NYSC error list.
As at yesterday her admission has been confimed just like those of us who didnt pay a dime; I doubt if NYSC has another choice order than to mobilize her for BATCH A because she is a ward of an influential principal officer in one of federal University in southern part of the country) of us did not pay.
I dont think if am making sense with this response of mine. I will only plead with you to PLEASE FORGIVE MY LIMITATIONS.

Alright. Thank you so much. I understand, and you have tried your best in helping people in one way or the other. I guess issues like these and how it is solved varies with schools. But the first step to take in correcting this non-admission jamb reg no I have, does it make sense for me to go to JAMB office straight on my own or go through my school and make sure it is solved?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by creamie(f): 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
yokiti:

Alright. Thank you so much. I understand, and you have tried your best in helping people in one way or the other. I guess issues like these and how it is solved varies with schools. But the first step to take in correcting this non-admission jamb reg no I have, does it make sense for me to go to JAMB office straight on my own or go through my school and make sure it is solved?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by swagbee001: 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2013
topemirates: I'm Temitope, frm EKSU, Industrial Chemistry '09/'10.. U guys are really doing a great job here.. Finished Feb '11 bt had issues, finally finished Dec '11.. Missed out on 2012B and 2012C due to my schools negligence and incompetency, was finally cleared to go with 2013A and this issue of Jamb reg no came up and its really causing big troubles cos I entered through Pre-Degree as my name was dropped initially but was later pasted on the error list.. Staying at home doing absolutely nothing is so tiring but I'm really hoping NYSC and my school will do something about it, can't see myself staying at home again till July, though I'm hearing callup letters will be issued to those whose names were on the error list.. I really do hope that'd be the case, guys pls pray for me o.. Thanks lots

We av been adressed today. Dey said dey av retify d issue dat dey will past d call up no on tuesday. So dnt b afraid. So far ur name dey error list. U will make batch A

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by nicefeeling: 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2013
Yokiti thanks for dz vital info, I will surely g☺ to jamb office on Monday for d scratch Card. Besides is d admission letter now a requirement for Nysc especially for doz of us dat already have call up number?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by mencade5(m): 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
Martowskin: Ehiz i just finali print d jamb addmsn letter today.....man nid to b at d safer side, no b me nysc go take shine 4 camp gate
Martowski, nysc father if them try to take u shine. Them dey mad? Hahaha.
Guy, God dey ur back.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Odunnu: 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2013
yokiti: @ Ger_Geman,
You can go to camp with your own whites kits; there is no law against
on the juice issue, I GUESS you MAY be safe only if the juice is not brewed into a BOTTLE container
@ Oc cool, nice to hear the good news from you! Welcome back, you there is no reason for you to dessert us.
@ Seyixyz, may the good Lord favour you.
@ House, who will help us bring back our oldies? IK121, Abbasufi, Password, Jonath0012, FIRSRLADY ELLYLACE, Jamebex; the numerous Emmanuels, king Solomon, DJcrown (hope He is feeling better now?) Jnremmedy, sexy:ify, Angelanjuni and others who in one way or the other have contributed to the beauty of this house.
Sandylurv has been more of an observer than playing her lead role as a cheerleader. Moneybag has left his own Calabar peeps in the cold (he can do better than the last post).rexibity and uniquexty
Outrage: good that you have resumed from going AWOL.
Odunnu, is no more giving her distinguish "guest" torch again.
Crazyman has left Ogbeche77 (special thanks to him for all his numerous inputs: God will bless and honour you in all aspects of your life) to bear the cross of the incoming Otondo alone.
To my own constituency members; LASUites in the house, you have been found worthy both in character and learning; are you good to move the TASSEL after our admission by the vice chancellor under the authority of the senate and governing council come next week Wednesday?
When is the call up letter coming? i am getting impatient.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by just4kelvin(m): 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2013
guys i heard the error lists hv been rectified (polytechnics), lets keep our finger crossed n wait 4 them to paste it. nysc na our right na, make una nor fear. is ur boy just4kelvin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by wisolf(m): 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2013
[quote author=yokiti]

Bros u can check ur admission status on ur phone,if u use a blackberry just make sure ur javascript is on in d browser settings b4 u log on
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2013
Odunnu:
When is the call up letter coming? i am getting impatient.
after enjoying ur service year in 1982, u still wish to go serve again..
Nahhhh.. Madam, u get to be a servant of Naija only ones

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by plankton(m): 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2013
just4kelvin: guys i heard the error lists hv been rectified (polytechnics), lets keep our finger crossed n wait 4 them to paste it. nysc na our right na, make una nor fear. is ur boy just4kelvin
plz are aware of the initial preference of Poly Jamb to UME for the Polytechnics

does any1 knws if itz still effective
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Odunnu: 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
Ogbeche77: after enjoying ur service year in 1982, u still wish to go serve again..
Nahhhh.. Madam, u get to be a servant of Naija only ones
shocked shocked shocked shocked
I'm a fresh graduate. I graduated last year. tongue
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2013
@ Creamie;
They will refer you to their Head office in Abuja. You can try it, if you have the inspiration. Wishing you all the best my sister.
@ Nicefeeling,
Its better you prepare for any eventualities than been caught unawares. Please, make sure you print it.
@ Wislof,
okay, am using Nokia E5 now; I dont think there has ever been anytime I off the java/ ECMA script. I will retry it. Thanks for the info.
@ Moderator Odunnu, that is one of the reason I included your monicker in my post so that you can tell us the date. Can someone assist us with the date ( preferably a super moderator) ?
@ Moderator Ogbeche77, hope Odunnu will not sue you for libel? How is the city of Olumo treating you. Regards to the custodian of Ake!
@ NYSC 2013 Batch A colleagues; Goodnight, ( Odaaro o, kachifoonu, sai anjuma/ safi Esere o, Ichu dudu.) bonsoir! Do have a pleasant night rest. Wishing you all God's strength in your sleep and dream.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Odunnu: 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2013
yokiti: @ Creamie;
They will refer you to their Head office in Abuja. You can try it, if you have the inspiration. Wishing you all the best my sister.
@ Nicefeeling,
Its better you prepare for any eventualities than been caught unawares. Please, make sure you print it.
@ Wislof,
okay, am using Nokia E5 now; I dont think there has ever been anytime I off the java/ ECMA script. I will retry it. Thanks for the info.
@ Moderator Odunnu, that is one of the reason I included your monicker in my post so that you can tell us the date. Can someone assist us with the date ( preferably a super moderator) ?
@ Moderator Ogbeche77, hope Odunnu will not sue you for libel? How is the city of Olumo treating you. Regards to the custodian of Ake!
@ NYSC 2013 Batch A colleagues; Goodnight, ( Odaaro o, kachifoonu, sai anjuma/ safi Esere o, Ichu dudu.) bonsoir! Do have a pleasant night rest. Wishing you all God's strength in your sleep and dream.
I think it will be next week.
[s]I dont even know what he is asking about, what date is he asking for? and I am talking rubbish[/s]
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by famolino(m): 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2013
I hv a lil bro whoz name came out on d error list in his skool (UniUyo),though der was no mistake in his name or reg no. dey were asked to submit der jamb slip and admission letter. He submitted hiz jamb slip and acceptance form bt cudnt lay his hands on d abmisn letter. Don't knw wat to tell him.(2007 jamb). I pray he maks dis 13A.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2013
mencade5:
Martowski, nysc father if them try to take u shine. Them dey mad? Hahaha.
Guy, God dey ur back.
i dey tell u, who say my water no go boil, them no go fit set fire 4 him village. Anytin wey pa na witch
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Davidifeoluwa(m): 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2013
Guys, can start reminding ourselves what we need to carry along to camp as it gets close to us..... Forth night from her, we don know our serving states ooo
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2013
Odunnu:
I think it will be next week.
[s]I dont even know what he is asking about, what date is he asking for? and I am talking rubbish[/s]

Now, you have fast forwarded the date or is rewind the better word.
As for the second sentence, Its good for hear from the horse's mouth. ogbeche77, where hath thou?
Rubbish! Is there any language like that?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by CuteCara: 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2013
vivichocs: @ oc cool, sooo glad to hear d goodnews, hv really missd u....#Enugu soo on point#

@chimex, wlcm..i'm 4 ANSU too
fellow falcon, do u av an idea as 2 wen our statement of result wil be issued? Hope u ar warmin up, its less dan 3weeks 2 go...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by emergency2: 12:24am On Feb 16, 2013
Nice information out here. Its been a long time.
Please I check the Jamb website to download my admission leta only to find out that my jamb year(2003) was not listed

Pls what should be my next line of action.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ehizario(m): 3:06am On Feb 16, 2013
Martowskin: i dey tell u, who say my water no go boil, them no go fit set fire 4 him village. Anytin wey pa na witch

grin grin grin...at least d village fire go fit boil d water...and cook spag sef grin grin grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ehizario(m): 3:17am On Feb 16, 2013
shocked una don hear latessssst...NYSC BANS SlIMFITTING of khaki!!!...Breaking news...sizzling...shocked shocked shocked
Serious actions to be taken against erring Corp members!!!...angry
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by mencade5(m): 6:10am On Feb 16, 2013
Martowskin: i dey tell u, who say my water no go boil, them no go fit set fire 4 him village. Anytin wey pa na witch

Guy Na so. Please is there any specification pertaining to the kind of white shirt by nysc? I sent sum1 to buy me some yestaday, and he bought some very lights shirts that costs N250 each. Will i be allow to use such in camp? Or is d quality low? I no be ajebutter o.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by manny4u(m): 6:32am On Feb 16, 2013
Pls guys ds NYSC and JAMB regularization thing is making me confused by the day,my name did not appear on the error list,bt when i checked my name on d Jamb website dy said 'admission not yet offered'. Is ds a cos 4 concern or i shud jst free my mind and wait 4 d call up!?
Pls i nid an answer cos am confused. Pls guys ds NYSC and JAMB regularization thing is making confused by the day,my name did not appear on the error list,bt when i checked my name on d Jamb website dy said 'admission not yet offered'. Is ds a cos 4 concern or i shud jst free my mind and wait 4 d call up!?
Pls i nid an answer cos am confused.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Mercyu1(f): 6:46am On Feb 16, 2013
Is admission letter required in d camp?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 16, 2013
Ehizario:

grin grin grin...at least d village fire go fit boil d water...and cook spag sef grin grin grin
grin HW FAR NA

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (321) (Reply)

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.