Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,434 members, 7,940,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

Is This Wrong? What Can I Do About It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Wrong? What Can I Do About It? (983 Views)

Lol 89% Will Get This Wrong;(photo) / The Long Thing, This Strong Thing, This Thong Thing And This Wrong Thing. / Did I Do It Right Or Wrong, What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Wrong? What Can I Do About It? by solbil: 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2012
i do not have a GF yet, but i hope to get one soon. There is something bothering me that i have to understand and deal with before i get a GF.

Anytime i listen to blues, i am thrown into a session of fantacy and at that time, my eyes become misty. I dont like it beocs i THINK it makes me effeminate and the whole thing is embarrasing. I am so helpless against this thing and no matter how hard i try, i just cannot hold it back.

There is this woman i want. She is soooo...............(rolls eyes) And i melt at seeing her. My worry is; if i express my feelings the way i do just listening to blues, how would i express my feelings to her if she accepts me? I wouldnt like to be seen by her as effeminate. That might be a turn off for her.

I want to deal with this issue and i believe you can help me.

***kisses and hugs***
Re: Is This Wrong? What Can I Do About It? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2012
Why are you hell bent on NOT being seen as who you really are? This is YOU, and there is nothing wrong with being emotional....... Your ego is in the way of common sense here.

If listening to blues makes you emotional, then maybe you should Simply stop listening to blues.
Re: Is This Wrong? What Can I Do About It? by k2039: 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2012
MRbrownJAY: Why are you hell bent on NOT being seen as who you really are? This is YOU, and there is nothing wrong with being emotional....... Your ego is in the way of common sense here.

If listening to blues makes you emotional, then maybe you should Simply stop listening to blues.

[size=13pt]You are not effeminate,you just very emotional,nothing wrong with you.

Effeminacy describes traits in a human male, that are more often associated with traditional feminine nature, behaviour, mannerisms, style or gender roles rather than masculine nature, behaviour, mannerisms, style or roles.So listening to blues and feeling emotional doesnt make you effiminate.Except you not telling us all about yourself,but with the info you gave us about yourself you are not.

Just develop confidence in yourself,ofcourse girls dont like whimpy guys.
Surf the internet for "On becoming a man that naturally attracts women" seminar slide,just go through it.

[/size]
Re: Is This Wrong? What Can I Do About It? by claremont(m): 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2012
@OP: You sound g-ay.

1 Like

Re: Is This Wrong? What Can I Do About It? by 190: 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This Wrong? What Can I Do About It? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2012
solbil: i do not have a GF yet, but i hope to get one soon. There is something bothering me that i have to understand and deal with before i get a GF.

Anytime i listen to blues, i am thrown into a session of fantacy and at that time, my eyes become misty. I dont like it beocs i THINK it makes me effeminate and the whole thing is embarrasing. I am so helpless against this thing and no matter how hard i try, i just cannot hold it back.

There is this woman i want. She is soooo...............(rolls eyes) And i melt at seeing her. My worry is; if i express my feelings the way i do just listening to blues, how would i express my feelings to her if she accepts me? I wouldnt like to be seen by her as effeminate. That might be a turn off for her.

***kisses and hugs***

don't change but be the way you are. and this way you'll find the one who loves you for who you are and not who you pretend to be.
Re: Is This Wrong? What Can I Do About It? by mashnino(m): 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2012
claremont: @OP: You sound g-ay.

seconded
Re: Is This Wrong? What Can I Do About It? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2012
claremont: @OP: You sound g-ay.

what's with the gay talks today? grin
Re: Is This Wrong? What Can I Do About It? by MrsChima1(f): 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
solbil: i do not have a GF yet, but i hope to get one soon. There is something bothering me that i have to understand and deal with before i get a GF.

***kisses and hugs***

There is nothing wrong with being emotional....there are many emotional manbitches on this site and at least YOU ARE HONEST.

Find out why you are emotional when listening to Blues and fix it. Every time you hear a song...you shouldn't break down to pieces unless it has sentimental meanings.
Re: Is This Wrong? What Can I Do About It? by solbil: 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2012
people tell me i have a woman's voice. Many times people have over heard me talk and after coming out from the room, are suprised that it was a man talking. They have often said something like ''oh, you've got a beautiful voice.'' 'you can be a good artiste.' yada yada yada. Thats about all the female traits i have

I am slightly built for my height. And NO, i am not gay! I have never met a gay, but i will be very free around them even though i do not understand and support their ways. Maybe thats becos i am an aggressive secularist. I would hate it so much if anyone refers to me as effeminate. Even at a very young age, i have always insisted on being called a man and not a boy.

I have never looked in the way of men before, only women. This is the second woman that is catching my attention ever in my life.
Re: Is This Wrong? What Can I Do About It? by denzel2009: 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2012
solbil: people tell me i have a woman's voice. Many times people have over heard me talk and after coming out from the room, are suprised that it was a man talking. They have often said something like ''oh, you've got a beautiful voice.'' 'you can be a good artiste.' yada yada yada. Thats about all the female traits i have

I am slightly built for my height. And NO, i am not gay! I have never met a gay, but i will be very free around them even though i do not understand and support their ways. Maybe thats becos i am an aggressive secularist. I would hate it so much if anyone refers to me as effeminate. Even at a very young age, i have always insisted on being called a man and not a boy.

I have never looked in the way of men before, only women. This is the second woman that is catching my attention ever in my life.

You could make good money doing phone sex with randy men.
Re: Is This Wrong? What Can I Do About It? by solbil: 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2012
@mrs chima, thx alot.
The reason my eyes get misty is that: the words of the song comunicate my feelings and they are so expressing. In my fantasy, i see myself telling my crush (this woman) all of the words in the song and seeing that the words are having romantic effect on her. Its sooo sweet you know (saying it under my breath).

She is not in school now, but as soon as i see her, i would like to tell her my mind. Do you think she would accept me, mrs chima?

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancé Newly Wed Ex Has His Baby / Never Talk Bad About Ur Husband To Anyone,even Ur Bestest Friend Or Sister! / What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.