Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,194 members, 7,910,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:16 PM

Bino & Fino: A Nigerian Cartoon Family - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bino & Fino: A Nigerian Cartoon Family (1953 Views)

Cnn Features Nigerian Cartoon Show Bino And Fino / Bino And Fino: The New Nigerian Cartoon Series / Forget Sesame Street! Here's Nigeria's Bino and Fino! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bino & Fino: A Nigerian Cartoon Family by AdamuW: 10:18am On Oct 09, 2012
Here are characters from a Nigerian cartoon show called Bino and Fino.
[img]http://binoandfino.files./2012/10/bino-and-fino-ladies.jpg[/img]
[img]http://binoandfino.files./2012/10/bino-and-fino-guys.jpg[/img]
Re: Bino & Fino: A Nigerian Cartoon Family by maclatunji: 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
^You guys have been working on this for some time. If I am not mistaken, Bino and Fino started out as muppets. grin
Re: Bino & Fino: A Nigerian Cartoon Family by AdamuW: 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
maclatunji: ^You guys have been working on this for some time. If I am not mistaken, Bino and Fino started out as muppets. grin

These things take time. A lot goes into it. We'll keep working on the project because we passionately believe it is needed for kids out there and so do parents we've spoken to. We've finished the 1st TV feature and are the first in this region of the world to do so. We are now producing a whole new season of 26 episodes which will be completed next year.

The muppets as you put are still here. grin
Re: Bino & Fino: A Nigerian Cartoon Family by Kobojunkie: 11:28pm On Oct 10, 2012
What the heck kind of nigerian names are bino and fino? And those do not look anything like Nigerians. Abeg make una add real Nigerian/African features o jare!
Re: Bino & Fino: A Nigerian Cartoon Family by maclatunji: 6:41am On Oct 11, 2012
AdamuW:

These things take time. A lot goes into it. We'll keep working on the project because we passionately believe it is needed for kids out there and so do parents we've spoken to. We've finished the 1st TV feature and are the first in this region of the world to do so. We are now producing a whole new season of 26 episodes which will be completed next year.

The muppets as you put are still here. grin

Don't get me wrong, I just wanted to confirm that my memory is intact and I wasn't hallucinating. Trust me, I understand how difficult it is to build a brand/business in Nigeria. Your efforts are acknowledged and appreciated.
Re: Bino & Fino: A Nigerian Cartoon Family by AdamuW: 7:52am On Oct 11, 2012
maclatunji:

Don't get me wrong, I just wanted to confirm that my memory is intact and I wasn't hallucinating. Trust me, I understand how difficult it is to build a brand/business in Nigeria. Your efforts are acknowledged and appreciated.

No problem at all @maclatunji we're not really in this to be appreciated. Your memory is well and intact! The project has been on for a while now. And you are right building from scratch in Nigeria is not easy.

Kobojunkie: What the heck kind of nigerian names are bino and fino? And those do not look anything like Nigerians. Abeg make una add real Nigerian/African features o jare!
What 'Nigerian' features would those be and what names would you like?

(1) (Reply)

How Nigeria Crashed Ghana's Movie Industry. / Where Can I Download Veep From? / Cradel 2 Grave: It Was My Honour To Work With You, Jet Li Tribute To DMX(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.