Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,551 members, 7,944,639 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers - NYSC (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers (170273 Views)

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by brainyl(m): 1:27am On Oct 29, 2012
After all d said A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ done, ℓ̊ say jehover take all d glory cos its frm aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ heart!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by brainyl(m): 1:31am On Oct 29, 2012
After all d said A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ done, ℓ̊ say jehovar take all d glory cos its frm aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ heart!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by brainyl(m): 1:32am On Oct 29, 2012
After all d said A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ done, ℓ̊ say jehovah take all d glory cos its frm aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ heart!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 1:47am On Oct 29, 2012
IbroSaunks:
Me I like skinny oh! Skinny is hot!! And feisty, skinny girls have more spunk. But not too skinny sha smiley

My problem has always been that it's hard to find compatible peeps. I'm guessing environment has to do with it. If only I could get GC, you, SBabaJ, psoto, CY, darefestus, princess, all you guys (sorry if I didn't explicitly mention) with me and we could be in the same camp! grin

I want to sleep early, no light and something happened with our gen. Sadly it's hard for me, why am I this way? sad . What about you Akay? How's baby?
Lol @ The Skinny Part... There Is A Chance Yet, As Pertaining To Being In The Same Camp.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CrazyMan(m): 2:23am On Oct 29, 2012
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 2:24am On Oct 29, 2012
Akay:

Lol @ the gen ish. Couldn't resist. I woulda broken the lock (or tried to). Admit ur weird. Its not always a bad thing. I love rock too, even hard rock! U and I have so much in common just that I wouldn't want to bring them up. Y do u want to reduce d amt of rock u listen to (so to say)?? Sm1 said people who love rock like that are complicated. I actually am (not by choice though....I think), are you?
1st off, AKAY, I SLEPT EARLY! 11pm is early right? Probably the light and dead laptop. Problem is, i'm wide awake for at least an hour, and light still no dey. My dad said he wants to handle it tomorrow, the gen ish. Can't circumvent that...

Okay Akay (rhymes huh? smiley , i'm weird...in a good way. I like most parts of it, and the way it makes me see things. I'm not big on talking about the rock thing, but I do like them all though. Hard, soft, etc..

I have a simple exterior, and I lead a simple life. But there's plenty turbulence and complexity inside. I can't show it, because people don't understand it or me, and they don't want to. Even if you didn't like rock, you're a girl so there's bound to be a little complexity. You don't want to admit and talk about it because it'll make you a "creep", I get that. But i'm big on the "no holding back" thing, what's honestly the worst that could happen? smiley
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 2:35am On Oct 29, 2012
darefestus:
I'm not big on dancing.. And for all my love for footie, i cant be @rsed abt playing it..I just hope i meet the right people in camp, else, if there's an award for the most quiet corper, the winner wld be a no-brainer.
ummm, hellooo?! I said stunts! I don't play ball much, i'm sure i'll be useless for the rest of the day if I do, and most times you may have to threaten drive a stake through my heart (that's VD taking effect grin )to see me dance publicly. But I would like to be bold enough to pull them off, I have a way of making stuff look funny when i'm up to it! So darefestus, i'm going to say it again, RELEASE YOUR INHIBITION! grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 2:35am On Oct 29, 2012
darefestus:
I'm not big on dancing.. And for all my love for footie, i cant be @rsed abt playing it..I just hope i meet the right people in camp, else, if there's an award for the most quiet corper, the winner wld be a no-brainer.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 2:47am On Oct 29, 2012
SBabaJ:
Lol @ The Skinny Part... There Is A Chance Yet, As Pertaining To Being In The Same Camp.
LoL! The censoring on this site na baba oh. I put s.p.unk there which is an informal term for spiritedness, unbeknownst to me, it also means s.e.men! I think I knew but I forgot. But what I said about skinny is true sha. Them get shape and are generally perky!

About the camp thing, I think it counts as false hope oh!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 2:52am On Oct 29, 2012
darefestus: Neva knew the house can be this boring..i guess its one of those nights sha. The baad thing is that i'm so completely awake.
Boring...hmmm! Are you boring darefestus? Cos many boring people push the blame onto others. And you actually wanted to talk about the stock market? For real?? Okay.... you wish! I would rather talk about girl weaves and make up all day :/
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 3:59am On Oct 29, 2012
IbroSaunks:
Boring...hmmm! Are you boring darefestus? Cos many boring people push the blame onto others. And you actually wanted to talk about the stock market? For real?? Okay.... you wish! I would rather talk about girl weaves and make up all day :/
Hahahahaha...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by phemygee(m): 4:12am On Oct 29, 2012
Can someone J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ tell ♍ƺ that i A̶̲̥̅♏ dreaming? after d long awaited weeks, behold here comes the day. we have all waited for this day and want t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ commend all batch c corp members for staying putgrin. We shall not be left disappointed as we prepare to receive the long awaited letter. let us see who get the callup letters first.lool
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Ligxy(f): 4:28am On Oct 29, 2012
Good mornin house! Call up letter week is finally here. it's amazing how time waits for no one. Next week, camp here we come!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Ligxy(f): 4:32am On Oct 29, 2012
princessmia:
sorry sweet sis!
I also read above 30pages 4 missing just 2dayz.
I missed u dear sis.
I cannot forget u now...
How can?
Who is me? grin
You is my favourite sis. How was your 9t dear? Hope you're fully prepared for camp.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 29, 2012
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by phemygee(m): 5:24am On Oct 29, 2012
@ this pt, d callup letters aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ ready t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ be dispatched. Ʊ̲̣̣̣̥ better start praying in all manners of tongue, make we cee weda God fit change A̶̲̥̅♏. Ʊ̲̣̣̣̥ wan hear d truth? "E don ready ooo"
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by phemygee(m): 5:26am On Oct 29, 2012
Ligxy: Good mornin house! Call up letter week is finally here. it's amazing how time waits for no one. Next week, camp here we come!

Na S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ jor. D joy is written all over. May d law of dimishing return never set in. We shall cee @ d top. М̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ό̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥и̲̮̣̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊G̲̣̣̣̥
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 5:46am On Oct 29, 2012
Father I thank you for the grace to see this day, may my expectations and that of my friends here not be cut short. Amen
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by phemygee(m): 5:53am On Oct 29, 2012
CY09: Father I thank you for the grace to see this day, may my expectations and that of my friends here not be cut short. Amen

Amen ooo. Early М̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ό̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥и̲̮̣̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊G̲̣̣̣̥ prayers count now oooogrin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 6:06am On Oct 29, 2012
phemygee:

Amen ooo. Early М̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ό̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥и̲̮̣̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊G̲̣̣̣̥ prayers count now oooogrin
wink
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 6:07am On Oct 29, 2012
Beautiful morning to everyone.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 6:09am On Oct 29, 2012
Jim Reeves giving me the head start I need this morning.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by sonyeah(m): 6:42am On Oct 29, 2012
CY09: Father I thank you for the grace to see this day, may my expectations and that of my friends here not be cut short. Amen
AMEN! Gud Morning...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 7:10am On Oct 29, 2012
Mz nAirA: Thank God d match is ova. So hate football things. Ok rite now am kinda exicted nd anxious nd curious nd nervous nd freaked out ... (endless list) I'm going to schl tmr nd a tot just creeped into my mind "what if u r posted to the north" :- . All d same sha I cnt wait but am so underprepared no choice of hairstyle yet, ve written my list since last mth nd ve nt bought ny one at all, even my ppa sef cuz I dnt want to teach @ all. Ladies pls I need help on d hairstyle
I'm not making my hair. I just comb it all thru camp weeks.
I don't know wat choice u need: dyu want help in d choice of braid? Or in d choice of fixing/attachment (that 1 is not my area).
If u want to plait, I'll advice u retouch ur hair today, steam it next week monday n plait a not-too-tiny hairstlye. (Do this on monday). Tuesday, ur ready for camp. grin
D hairstyle should take u for 2weeks. If u have a friend in camp dat'll loosen n replait for u, GOOD,
If not, just comb thru for 1week, since it won't break (coz of d retouching n steaming).

I hope you'll get more choice to choose from! grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 7:13am On Oct 29, 2012
Abbasufi:

HMM HMM DETECTING SOMTIN
abba! U lyk detecting things!
Hahahahahahahaha!
grin
Plz leave dem let dem enjoy jare.
#tweeting tinz#
Hahahahahhafaahahahafafafahaha!
#laughing in portugese!#
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 7:15am On Oct 29, 2012
darefestus: @Mz nAirA
Was speaking with someone about the North this morning and the thought of serving there just filtered through my mind, i must admit it was cringeworthy. I think i'm going to cry if i'm posted there.. But as always: Expect the worst and hope for the best.
On the hairstyle, why dont you try Dreadlocks..Me like it when a lady wears dread.
dreads?!
Seriously?! shocked
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by wolebs0007(m): 7:24am On Oct 29, 2012
CY09: Beautiful morning to everyone.
same to u bro.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 29, 2012
Orpelin: Na CESAP Building 4 PS be d proposed site and CESAP go come to mini campus.
Doubt if they ll move now, heard exams begin next week
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 7:34am On Oct 29, 2012
Ligxy: You is my favourite sis. How was your 9t dear? Hope you're fully prepared for camp.
tanx luv. My nyt was gud.
But I'm not yet prepared for d call-up.
I'm nt ready to know where I'll b posted.
I didnt really runz it lyk I was supposed to.
But hopefully, I want to b posted to d north. grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by dlex21(m): 7:35am On Oct 29, 2012
princessmia:
abba! U lyk detecting things!
Hahahahahahahaha!
grin
Plz leave dem let dem enjoy jare.
#tweeting tinz#
Hahahahahhafaahahahafafafahaha!
#laughing in portugese!#
Don't mind him jawee...his only job here is
 2 detect...probably servin in the police academy as a detective would be the nicest fing ever for him...grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by UcLloyd: 7:35am On Oct 29, 2012
It just dawned on me that I might be Posted to the North oh...am done for...the man helping me with my posting chop my money oh...kai! GOD PLZ
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 29, 2012
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (252) (Reply)

Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.