Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,183 members, 7,910,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:20 PM

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers - NYSC (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers (168534 Views)

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by ichidodo: 7:38am On Oct 29, 2012
Oshe! Call up week here we go, Ayaaa !
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 7:38am On Oct 29, 2012
CY09: Beautiful morning to everyone.
morning to u! Tanx for d prayers. cheesy
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by dlex21(m): 7:38am On Oct 29, 2012
phemygee: Can someone J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ tell ♍ƺ that i A̶̲̥̅♏ dreaming? after d long awaited weeks, behold here comes the day. we have all waited for this day and want t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ commend all batch c corp members for staying putgrin. We shall not be left disappointed as we prepare to receive the long awaited letter. let us see who get the callup letters first.lool
Don't worry, as it was with the call-up numbers, it'll be mos def Unibuja grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 29, 2012
UcLloyd: It just dawned on me that I might be Posted to the North oh...am done for...the man helping me with my posting chop my money oh...kai! GOD PLZ

Guy calm down. What's the worst that could happen? They post u to a horrid state and you redeploy or go to camp in Nassarawa or Abuja. You need to take it easy and know thay no matter how hard it seems at first, you'll get thru.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 29, 2012
CY09: Jim Reeves giving me the head start I need this morning.
Jim Reeves!!!
Thats the last person i'd listen to on this type of morning..

princessmia:
dreads?!
Seriously?! shocked
yes, dreads! What about it?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 7:42am On Oct 29, 2012
dlex21:
Don't mind him jawee...his only job here is
 2 detect...probably servin in the police academy as a detective would be the nicest fing ever for him...grin
hahahahaha!
I dnt think abba will lyk bin a police (detectivee or not)
grin
Maybe a love guru or marriage counsellor!
grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by dlex21(m): 7:43am On Oct 29, 2012
See full ouz dis morning...as per call-up week!!! I greet una o!!! May we all be posted 2 our place of choice by God's grace...can I get a big Amen??
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 7:44am On Oct 29, 2012
Rawdeal:

Guy calm down. What's the worst that could happen? They post u to a horrid state and you redeploy or go to camp in Nassarawa or Abuja. You need to take it easy and know thay no matter how hard it seems at first, you'll get thru.
I don't understand d going to camp in nassarawa or abuja part?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 29, 2012
princessmia:
hahahahaha!
grin
grin
Private investigator.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 7:45am On Oct 29, 2012
dlex21: See full ouz dis morning...as per call-up week!!! I greet una o!!! May we all be posted 2 our place of choice by God's grace...can I get a big Amen??
AMEN,
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by UcLloyd: 7:45am On Oct 29, 2012
Rawdeal:

No place in the north is safe apart from Abuja...and sides, b4 u can redeploy, u gatz do the 3weeks camp in one of the northern states...and that's where my fear lies...Why are men wicked, u didn't jus chop my money, his ruined my service year...Oh Christ
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 7:47am On Oct 29, 2012
darefestus:
yes, dreads! What about it?
m nt a dreads person. I don't like it.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 29, 2012
princessmia:
I don't understand d going to camp in nassarawa or abuja part?

A friend of mine ws posted to Maiduguri or Kaduna (nt too sure anymore) and they were sent to nassarawa for camp. He's working in Abj now
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by dlex21(m): 7:48am On Oct 29, 2012
Camp first b4 re-deployment!!!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by dlex21(m): 7:48am On Oct 29, 2012
princessmia:
hahahahaha!
grin
grin
More like solving love problems or detectin cheatin boyfrnds/galfrnds grin grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 29, 2012
Rawdeal:

Theres an air of inevitability around it that i'll be posted to the north...Reading people's comments here is just about confirming my doubts of a posting miracle..
Are you Akay's alter ego?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 7:50am On Oct 29, 2012
UcLloyd:

No place in the north is safe apart from Abuja...and sides, b4 u can redeploy, u gatz do the 3weeks camp in one of the northern states...and that's where my fear lies...Why are men wicked, u didn't jus chop my money, his ruined my service year...Oh Christ
really? Even if ur not posted to d north, but don't want to serve where ur posted?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 29, 2012
CY09: Father I thank you for the grace to see this day, may my expectations and that of my friends here not be cut short. Amen
Amen.. Prayer to start a week
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 7:51am On Oct 29, 2012
Rawdeal:

A friend of mine ws posted to Maiduguri or Kaduna (nt too sure anymore) and they were sent to nassarawa for camp. He's working in Abj now
ok
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by dlex21(m): 7:52am On Oct 29, 2012
princessmia:
really? Even if ur not posted to d north, but don't want to serve where ur posted?
Yea...camp first irrespective of wherever u are posted 2
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by brainyl(m): 7:55am On Oct 29, 2012
A̶̲̥̅♏ going t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ serve in abj Oh°˚˚˚°!,bt weneva d thought f "WHAT If" creeps in my heart starts beating faster. Unibuja pls rep as usual A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ deliver dis thing ontime cos A̶̲̥̅♏ damn tired f waiting...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 29, 2012
UcLloyd:

But you cant be too sure he 'chopped' your money yet..Wait until you see where u are posted to.
...And my major issue with the North is security and their way of life, i'm affraid even Abuja wont fit me like the South, especially if you consider how far we'll be from lagos.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Barselonia(m): 8:09am On Oct 29, 2012
maiduguri...here i comes.....lolz
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by dlex21(m): 8:10am On Oct 29, 2012
darefestus:
But you cant be too sure he 'chopped' your money yet..Wait until you see where u are posted to.
...And my major issue with the North is security and their way of life, i'm affraid even Abuja wont fit me like the South, especially if you consider how far we'll be from lagos.
it depends on Ur mindset...there's absolutely nufin wrong wiv abj and environs
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by dlex21(m): 8:11am On Oct 29, 2012
brainyl: A̶̲̥̅♏ going t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ serve in abj Oh°˚˚˚°!,bt weneva d thought f "WHAT If" creeps in my heart starts beating faster. Unibuja pls rep as usual A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ deliver dis thing ontime cos A̶̲̥̅♏ damn tired f waiting...
Bros...calm down, unibuja will surely rep, its what we knw ow 2 do best!!! Do u need IP dis morning? wink
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 8:14am On Oct 29, 2012
Akay:

U used "has more fluid","spun.k" and something else I can't remember to describe ur dream girl (and that's nt even wat we were talking about). Ws beginning to sound lewd so I dropped it.
The worst that could happen is that sm1 who actually knows me would read all this. I'm big on being open bt def not with evry1.....or just any1.

Good morning house.
WAKE UP!!!
I don't have a dream girl, and I had forgotten s.p.unk had a derogatory meaning, it also has a good one. The fluid part is the NL filter's way of censoring s.p.unk. But all I was saying was, skinny has its perks. I don't even remember most of my dreams, let alone some girl in it grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 8:17am On Oct 29, 2012
princessmia:
I'm not making my hair. I just comb it all thru camp weeks.
I don't know wat choice u need: dyu want help in d choice of braid? Or in d choice of fixing/attachment (that 1 is not my area).
If u want to plait, I'll advice u retouch ur hair today, steam it next week monday n plait a not-too-tiny hairstlye. (Do this on monday). Tuesday, ur ready for camp. grin
D hairstyle should take u for 2weeks. If u have a friend in camp dat'll loosen n replait for u, GOOD,
If not, just comb thru for 1week, since it won't break (coz of d retouching n steaming).

I hope you'll get more choice to choose from! grin
All that?!! shocked Me I just cut mine grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 29, 2012
IbroSaunks:
I don't have a dream girl, and I had forgotten s.p.unk had a derogatory meaning, it also has a good one. The fluid part is the NL filter's way of censoring s.p.unk. But all I was saying was, skinny has its perks. I don't even remember most of my dreams, let alone some girl in it grin

Still sounds like its on the verge of raw. I already saw "fluid". U can't tk that back. How ws ur nyt??
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 8:19am On Oct 29, 2012
princessmia:
tanx luv. My nyt was gud.
But I'm not yet prepared for d call-up.
I'm nt ready to know where I'll b posted.
I didnt really runz it lyk I was supposed to.
But hopefully, I want to b posted to d north. grin
Wait till you get Abia or Ebonyi state! grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 8:20am On Oct 29, 2012
Rawdeal: cheesy

Akay, were you banned?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 29, 2012
IbroSaunks:
Akay, were you banned?

Nahh. Akay ws too close to home.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 8:24am On Oct 29, 2012
Rawdeal:

Someone is having a change of heart... Though i'm not certain of how calm you would be if you got posted to the north.

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (252) (Reply)

Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.