Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,925 members, 7,922,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:20 PM

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers - NYSC (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers (169329 Views)

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Abbasufi: 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2012
princessmia:
course: Counselling101
lesson 1: always listen

Listen to the complainant
Listen for the complaint
Listen for his fault
Listen to ur head

HMMM
Ok
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Abbasufi: 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2012
Rawdeal:

Guy seems u have competition in your trade o

LOOOOL
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Abbasufi: 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2012
NEW PAGE OF COURSE
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by dlex21(m): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
princessmia:
was just about to point that out too
Yea...pple av chosen the bbm group...so CY, its up 2 u!!!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
princessmia:
strange kid I tell u #thinking#

U want to use feminine wiles now?! shocked
A moment ago, u hated feminine-sounding names.

Anyway, I trust u.
All u need is a coffee-boost!
N u can walk in n out wit a brand new card grin

Lol. Girls are complicated.

Ohh...yessss... Coffee!!!!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2012
IbroSaunks:
The guy made inappropriate remarks to two players, one of which was Mikel. Hence the case has the makings of a racism case.!
If there is an element of racism there, then he does deserve the probe. He shldnt get it merely for the performance.

IbroSaunks:

Racism is not as important a problem as referee error/douchbag-ness. The former doesn't affect results, the latter does. There's technology to remedy it, why aren't they using it??
I'm not suprised this is coming from a guy that supports a club whose Captain and fans are racists...You think refreeing blunders are worse than people making racist remarks? Gawd!!! This world has surely got to end this year.

Refreeing errors are one of the reasons we love the game, it provides a human side(uncertainty) to it which makes the game intresting. If you have an issue with that you could programm a robot refree and lets see how it goes.

IbroSaunks: You guys can have the victory, we were bound to slip at some point. I'm just happy it happened early enough. You win the battle, leave me the war. See you on Wednesday
...How do you know yesterday's defeat wont affect the player's morale? I'd gladly let you guys beat us in the useless Capital one cup, but knowing how selfish Fergie can be, y'all may just have Fergie refreeing that game.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by iyawaz(m): 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2012
good day fellow prospective corps members, is any one with a good news about d call up ltrs...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2012
dlex21:
Bros, wen did u see me post anyfing concerning that Calm down o!!!
I'm sorry man.
I actually smoked too much weed yesterday maybe thats why i mistook someone else for you.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2012
Rawdeal:

You just reminded me I enjoyed 300 and 400l. I would like to further. I'm seriously considering mobile app dev. I did some java in school

Just when I tot u weren't a creep anymore, u went and remembered my ID card ish! I'll work something out.....maybe use my feminine wiles on the pple that make it
Yeah, it's in 300 & 400 that we do the main ish. The 1st 2 years are for irrelevant crap. Are you proficient with the java? It's really cool sha.

Since we have stuff in common, you just might be a creep too grin . I'm going to hold on to that grin

Feminine wiles you say? That one fit backfire oh. Especially if the person you need something from is in a bad mood. It's not reliable jare! It's better to give the person "a little something", in terms of cash or a small gift, that one go make sense grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2012
princessmia:
strange kid I tell u #thinking#

U want to use feminine wiles now?! shocked
A moment ago, u hated feminine-sounding names.

Anyway, I trust u.
All u need is a coffee-boost!
N u can walk in n out wit a brand new card grin
Excuse me, am I the said "strange kid"? I find that a wee bit offensive sad . Paying attention to detail is a good thing. In fact, I wish I was better at it. It helps one make better informed decisions.

EDIT:
Err princess, if I misread, sorry smiley
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Dahrach(f): 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2012
Afternoon people, has anyone received his/her call up letter. Foreign student call up letter is till 2morrow.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2012
darefestus:
If there is an element of racism there, then he does deserve the probe. He shldnt get it merely for the performance.

I'm not suprised this is coming from a guy that supports a club whose Captain and fans are racists...You think refreeing blunders are worse than people making racist remarks? Gawd!!! This world has surely got to end this year.

Refreeing errors are one of the reasons we love the game, it provides a human side(uncertainty) to it which makes the game intresting. If you have an issue with that you could programm a robot refree and lets see how it goes.

...How do you know yesterday's defeat wont affect the player's morale? I'd gladly let you guys beat us in the useless Capital one cup, but knowing how selfish Fergie can be, y'all may just have Fergie refreeing that game.
Errm, let me jug your memory a bit. Do you remember the last World Cup? England - Germany, Lampards goal, DISALLOWED! Do you know how painful that was? And you're going to tell me that's not important? These things kill games. One racist remark may demoralise a single player, while 1 ref blunder can demoralise the whole team + coaching crew + fans + peeps betting! A player makes a remark, he gets fined, he gets banned, we MOVE ON! How many times do we see racist cases? How many times do refs break hearts. What's stopping them from pausing to check replays? Errors may be cool for you, but it's injustice to me. My 2 cents.

About Capital One, let's see how it goes. If Clattenburg is found guilty, He will NEVER officiate again, EVER!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2012
Dahrach: Afternoon people, has anyone received his/her call up letter. Foreign student call up letter is till 2morrow.
we are waiting o.
But i doubt if anyone will get theirs today.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2012
IbroSaunks:
Yeah, it's in 300 & 400 that we do the main ish. The 1st 2 years are for irrelevant crap. Are you proficient with the java? It's really cool sha.

Since we have stuff in common, you just might be a creep too grin . I'm going to hold on to that grin

Feminine wiles you say? That one fit backfire oh. Especially if the person you need something from is in a bad mood. It's not reliable jare! It's better to give the person "a little something", in terms of cash or a small gift, that one go make sense grin

Havin stuff in common with a creep doesn't mk me a creep! Imma use any and everything that'll work till I get the ID card. I just learnt a lil java. Enough to read the rest on my own.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2012
Good afternoon House.
So much excitement in here.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2012
@Ibro
I just added you on Fb..@Cavalier.
I'll follow u on twitter in a bit too.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2012
princessmia:
hahahahahhahaahhahaahhaha!
Very funny!
Hehe, you fit joke with am? That tin fit hook persssinnn!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2012
psoto: Good afternoon House.
Welcome my lovely 1st lady..Since 9am that you've been viewing this topic.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by MznAirA(f): 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2012
Arrived in school already but things r nt d way I was expecting. The strike is still on nd today is wasted already :' . But hopefully tmr we shld do our clearance. How is d afternoon going? Has anybody gotten call up letter
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2012
Rawdeal:

Havin stuff in common with a creep doesn't mk me a creep! Imma use any and everything that'll work till I get the ID card. I just learnt a lil java. Enough to read the rest on my own.
LooL! Why do you like calling me a creep ehn? sad . I can't help who I am sad , can you? I guess not!

So you know Elementary Java, that's good! System.out.println("That's Good"wink; . I'm considering my options. Remember you said you don't like sharing your plans cos that might be a jinx? You kinda just did! grin . Also, GC remembers stuff too, call him a creep too oh grin !
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Dahrach(f): 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2012
darefestus:
we are waiting o.
But i doubt if anyone will get theirs today.

Ok, was hoping some will get theirs 2day. Wil head 2 surulere 2 get mine 4rm their nysc branch 2morrow. I pray 4 God's favor.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Dahrach(f): 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2012

Afternoon ma'm
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
Rawdeal:

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 2:19pm On Oct 29, 2012
PSOTOOOOO! Welcome our fair lady smiley
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 29, 2012
Dahrach:

Ok, was hoping some will get theirs 2day. Wil head 2 surulere 2 get mine 4rm their nysc branch 2morrow. I pray 4 God's favor.
Recieve it!!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2012
darefestus: @Ibro
I just added you on Fb..@Cavalier.
I'll follow u on twitter in a bit too.
Ok boss, i'll take care of it smiley
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by phemygee(m): 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2012
dlex21: See full ouz dis morning...as per call-up week!!! I greet una o!!! May we all be posted 2 our place of choice by God's grace...can I get a big Amen??

Amin

1 Like

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2012
Why is everyone mute?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by ednut1(m): 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2012
jst received my call up letter now, was posted to bombay india, shud i go?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Cmingout(m): 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2012
Abbasufi: AND THIS COURTESY OF GOD'S CHILD

For those of us who are just joining the Family, meet your brothers & sisters;....We call it "Operation Know Yourselves"...OKY!

<Name>.....,......<School>..................<Course>..................<Choice State>

ABBASUFI...........BUK.................Electrical Engineering...........Anywhere!
AOLUFUNMI...........OOU...................English.......................?? ?? ??
ASK4BIGNEYO..........UNILORIN.............Health Edu.....................?? ?? ??
AUSTIN4REAL..........COVENANT.............Public Relations................Oyo
AVALONTONY.........?? ?? ??...............?? ?? ??......................?? ?? ??
BABYDOT4U..........OSPOTECH...............Computer Science................?? ?? ??
BOUNTYMAN.........UNAD...................Banking & Finance...............South/East
BRAINYL1..........UNIBUJA.................Computer Science...............Abuja
BREZZYBONE...........NSP..................Public Admin......................Anywhere!
BUCCUNMIE............ACU...............Hist. & Int. Studies..............?? ?? ??
BUKIPAT...........UNIOSUN..................Microbiology..................Lagos
CEEZONNIFEMI.........FPI...............Mechanical Engineering.............Oyo
CHRISBAM............UNICAL................Geology........................?? ?? ??
CHUKSBLAZE.........VVU Ghana.............Accounting.......................Rivers
COMINGOUT..........UNIPORT..................Geography& Env. Mgt...............Soon

CUTEY TOH BAD......UNILORIN................Religion......................Ogun
CY09....................FPO..................Library & Info Science.........Lagos
DACLASIKJOE........FUTMINNA.............Chemical Engineering...........South/South
DAHRACH............UG Cyprus..............Business Management...........Lagos
DANKARARA..........UNUABUJA.................?? ?? ??.......................?? ?? ??
DATODAVID..........COVENANT...............Elect. Elect. Engr..............Lagos
DELEO16.............FUNAAB................Chemistry.......................?? ?? ??
DLEX21.............UNIABJ..................Computer Science...............Delta/C.River
DONSPONCO..........AAU....................Economics.......................Lagos/Delta
DRSHEDDY...........KSU..................Economics.........................?? ?? ??
EDNUT..............UNILORIN..............Accounting.......................Lagos

EMJAY744...........UNIOSUN...............?? ?? ??.........................?? ?? ??
EVERHGREEN.........CRUTECH...............Maths/Stats.......................Lagos/Calabar
FADINUS...........UNILORIN..............Edutech............................Abuja/Lagos
FELICITATIONS......?? ?? ??..............?? ?? ??..........................?? ?? ??
FEMOINT007........UNAD.................?? ?? ??............................?? ?? ??
FEXLIST..............?? ?? ??...............?? ?? ??.........................Ogun
GEORGIOBOB............FPI...............Elect Eng/Telecoms..................Kwara
GODS-CHILD..........LAUTECH...............Physics..........................Oyo
HARDERONKE.........?? ?? ??...............?? ?? ??........................?? ?? ??
HORBASCO............UNAD...............Banking & Finance.................Edo/Delta
HYDEEKAM...........KWPOLY.................Maths & Statistics.............Ogun/Lagos

IBOTEX.................IMT..................Elect. Elect....................?? ?? ??
IBROSAUNKS............FOUNTAIN..............Computer Science................South/West
ICHIDODO..............UNN..................Agric. Econimics................?? ?? ??
IK121...............ABSU...................?? ?? ??.....................Akwa Ibom(Ayaya!)
ILLSWIFT............KSU...................Geog & Planning.................Rivers
IRONBEN.............UNIZIK.................Sociology......................?? ?? ??
IYAWAZ..............MAUTECH................Biochemistry...................Lagos
JONATH0012..........UNILORIN.............Physics Education...............?? ?? ??
JSBEN...............UNILORIN...........Industrial Chemistry...............Ogun
KLEXY04...........UNILORIN................Mechanical Engineering.........?? ?? ??
KRYSSTIE.............ACU..................Mass. Comm.....................Rivers
LAMBA LAMB..........UNILORIN.................Mathematics.................Rivers
LARKZ................COVENANT...........Management Info. Systems..........?? ?? ??
LARRYNLND1.............BUK.................Physics............................?? ?? ??
LEKISMILE..............FUNAAB..............Biochemistry.....................South
LIGXY..................UNIABJ..............English.........................Abuja
LOG1.....................FUTA...........Mining Engineering.................?? ?? ??
MANDHI.................ATSU...............Architecture.....................?? ?? ??
MARIA-G................MADONNA............Microbiology....................Enugu
MARTIN4US.............UNILORIN.............Botany.........................Delta

MHOZZIS..............UNILORIN...............Economics.....................Ogun
MICHAELINSHAPE.........OOU................Computer Science................Oyo
MIDASTORCH...........FUTMINNA...........Food Science & Nutrition..........Oyo/Ogun
MIKI4SURE.............UDUS...............Political Science................Anywhere
MIMIKEVIN.............CARITAS..............Business Admin.................?? ?? ??
MI N U.................MAU...............Electrical Electronics..............Rivers
MOJIBOLA................UI.................Mechanical Engineering..............?? ?? ??
MR CGPA..............FUAMARKUDI............Electrical Engineering..........Rivers
MUTIYATAANU.........UNIOSUN...................?? ?? ??....................?? ?? ??
NAIJABOYLIVE.........UNIUYO.................Mechanical Engineering..........Enugu
NANCYNA.................MAU.....................?? ?? ??.....................(Fear&Trembling)
NOCAD...............UNIBEN....................Economics.....................Lagos
OBINACU.............UNILORIN.................Sociology.......................Rivers
OBYNO...............ABSU.................Industrial Physics.................Lagos
OGBECHE77...........OOU......................?? ?? ??.....................Lagos
OLLY30..............AAUA.....................History.....................Anywhere
ORPELIN.............OOU..................Industrial Chemistry.............Lagos
OSOTA..............COVENANT..............Mass Communication.............Lagos/Oyo

PEETASH.............OOU...................Human Physiology...............Kaduna
PHAAROUQ.............ABU..................Chemistry.........................Lagos
PRIMESON1...........UNILORIN..............?? ?? ??........................?? ?? ??
PRINCESSMIA.........BUK...................Biochemistry......................Abuja
PRODAM...............UNILORIN...............Computer Science................?? ?? ??
PSOTO...................OAU....................English.......................Abuja/Oyo
QYQHELORMORH........UNILORIN...............Mass. Comm......................Oyo
READONE1...............FUNAAB.................Physics........................Lagos
RIDWAN...............UNILORIN.................?? ?? ??.........................Kwara
SAMONIC..............UNILORIN..................Edutech.......................Abuja
SANITTY.................BUK...................Mass. Comm.......................South/West
SANOD.................UNILORIN..............Industrial Chemistry.............?? ?? ??

SBABAJ................UNILORIN.................Agriculture....................?? ?? ??
SEEKERMI.............AAUA.........................Biology.......................Ogun
SEXY:IFY............IMT...........................?? ?? ??.........................Anywhere!
SHYNE22.............FUTMINNA..................?? ?? ??.......................Akwa Ibom/Rivers
SIMPLYSIMI..........UW......................Psychology......................Lagos
SOCRATE05...........DELSU....................Bus. Admin.........................Rivers/Enugu
SOLOYES.............FUAMARKUDI..................Maths/Comp.Sc....................?? ?? ??
SON-YEAH............UNILORIN..................Geography........................South/West
SOYEDAMOLA...........UNILORIN...................Economics.........................Lagos
TAYO4ME...............?? ?? ??.....................Law.............................?? ?? ??
TMANY...............UNILORIN...................Statistics......................Lagos
TOLUXA1.............FUTMINNA...................Computer Science................?? ?? ??
TOPE24................LASU......................Marketing.........................?? ?? ??
UCLLOYD................FUTO............................?? ?? ??.......................?? ?? ??

VICKSONY...............?? ?? ??.....................?? ?? ??.........................?? ?? ??
VOOZ.....................?? ?? ??..................?? ?? ??............................?? ?? ??
WOLEBS007.............OOU.......................Biochemistry.......................South/West
XPERTRIATE............UNIBEN...................Industrial Physics...................?? ?? ??
XQUIRE.............MOUAU...................Accounting..................Rivers
YAMUNLA............KWPOLY..................Accounting..................?? ?? ??
YEMCOGUY..............FUNAAB.................Biochemistry............................South
YESSBOSS20............UNILORIN..............Mechanical Engineering..................Oyo/Uyo
YETTYOSI..............UNILORIN.................Accounting..........................Lagos/Oyo
YUNGREEZY.............BELLS UNI.............Information Technology.................?? ?? ??
ZOOMAN................UNIOSUN...............?? ?? ??...............................?? ?? ??
ZUBBAINO123...........ESUT.................Geography & Meteorology...................Lagos

Please, as you're coming in...endeavor to give us your info in order to help us know you better....And for those who still have ?? ?? ??, please update your status.......*One Love*
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Cmingout(m): 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
ednut1: jst received my call up letter now, was posted to bombay india, shud i go?

FAREWELL... shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (252) (Reply)

Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.