Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,925 members, 7,922,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:18 PM

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers - NYSC (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers (169328 Views)

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
CY09:
Who talk say private school no make sense
Good question! smiley
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by dlex21(m): 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2012
darefestus:
I'm sorry man.
I actually smoked too much weed yesterday maybe thats why i mistook someone else for you.
Tot as much...lol
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by dlex21(m): 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2012
CY09:
Working on that, will get back to you guyz on that.
Issorai
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2012
IbroSaunks:
Are you sure that at the end you won't be giving excuses like "I didn't have enough time to know the team and the players"? grin
Only bad workers blame their tools..Besides, its a Cup and the other teams will have just about the same time to prepare so we should be good.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2012
Err, why peeps dey anticipate call up so? I'm not bothered at all, I dey anticipate next friday for the sake of say na weekend pass call up. No pressure jare smiley
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2012
darefestus:
Only bad workers blame their tools..Besides, its a Cup and the other teams will have just about the same time to prepare so we should be good.
Nothing do you! But what if you get players wey get weyrey for head like Suarez, Barton, or Tevez? You no go blame tools? grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by 2ndeRodriguez(m): 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2012
IbroSaunks:
My Oga, I followed you on Twitter, follow me back na... smiley
.. haaaaa.. am sorry o.. now followwwwing asap... didnt see it since oooooooooooo
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2012
Even i am not too excited about getting the call up letter either( i have my reasons tho). Wednesday i should be in sch to get mine, before then however, na to dey chill and celebrate/console peepz that have gotten theirs ni jare.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 5:37pm On Oct 29, 2012
2ndeRodriguez: .. haaaaa.. am sorry o.. now followwwwing asap... didnt see it since oooooooooooo
Nothing do you oga, you be chairman smiley
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2012
darefestus: Even i am not too excited about getting the call up letter either( i have my reasons tho). Wednesday i should be in sch to get mine, before then however, na to dey chill and celebrate/console peepz that have gotten theirs ni jare.
Na so! Na tomorrow I suppose move. But Festus, today funny oh. For morning, the house dey buzz with activity, but now e dull gan! Wetin happen na?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2012
fadinus:
lol! We sef go soon get our own call up
I dey vex with the way this private Uni's dem take dey intimidate us with dem on point tinz!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2012
IbroSaunks:
Nothing do you! But what if you get players wey get weyrey for head like Suarez, Barton, or Tevez? You no go blame tools? grin
Thats where the Man-Management skills of Ferguson Comes in.
Knowing how to handle every player and several Egos isnt a mean feat(Ask Roberto MOANciny and Arsene WenGAY)..Only the very best like Fergie, Lippi and Sacchi have that.
Do you think Saurez/Barton/Mario would be that t.watish if they were playing for United? I think not.
Perennial wereys like Cantona and Rooney have had their wings clipped by Fergie.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2012
IbroSaunks:
Na so! Na tomorrow I suppose move. But Festus, today funny oh. For morning, the house dey buzz with activity, but now e dull gan! Wetin happen na?
Methinks this house is just like the weather..You are never certain what you'll get.
By nightfall sha, things will liven up again.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by sonyeah(m): 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2012
darefestus:
Knowing how to handle every player and several Egos isnt a mean feat(Ask Roberto MOANciny and Arsene WenGAY)..Only the very best like Fergie, Lippi and Sacchi have that.
Do you think Saurez/Barton/Mario would be that t.watish if they were playing for United? I think not.
Perennial wereys like Cantona and Rooney have had their wings clipped by Fergie.
LMAO @perennial wereys grin grin grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by 2ndeRodriguez(m): 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2012
CY09:
Working on that, will get back to you guyz on that.
.. cant wait mannnnnnnnnn
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2012
Ogbeche and Crazyassedman and abbasufi, why have u guys refused to put my name on the register?? i don't participate enough Changed my mind. dont put it again sef. angry
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by 2ndeRodriguez(m): 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2012
Rawdeal: Ogbeche and Crazyassedman and abbasufi, why have u guys refused to put my name on the register?? i don't participate enough Changed my mind. dont put it again sef. angry
.. cry baby grin grin grin grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 6:07pm On Oct 29, 2012
darefestus:
Smh, you're simply mean bro! Mourinho is also a good man manager... RDM too grin . Methinks Fergie's MM skills ain't all that. If a player proves too stubborn/foolhardy he can sell him. Fergie can't tame Barton, he'll simply sell!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
darefestus:
Methinks this house is just like the weather..You are never certain what you'll get.
By nightfall sha, things will liven up again.
Hopefully sha, less I may have to hibernate.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2012
Rawdeal: Ogbeche and Crazyassedman and abbasufi, why have u guys refused to put my name on the register?? i don't participate enough Changed my mind. dont put it again sef. angry
They musto put it now oh!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2012
IbroSaunks:
They must put it now oh!

every1 else seems busy. im done making my hair and i really wonder if it ws worth all the stress. its really nice. how has ur day been? what did u do all day? you guys have vowed nt to let the match of y'day rest eh?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2012
CY is the registrar... Am sure he ll look into that...
And by the way what happened to Ur other moniker 'Akay'
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by iyawaz(m): 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2012
abeg make una dey talk call up tnz na as d forum is made for nysc not football.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2012
Rawdeal:

every1 else seems busy. im done making my hair and i really wonder if it ws worth all the stress. its really nice. how has ur day been? what did u do all day? you guys have vowed nt to let the match of y'day rest eh?
I was going to ask about the hair, but I knew you would call me a creep. All day...I did chores, slept a bit, hung out here, and I read. Haven't watched VD all day grin

The match was sad now, everybody dey hala! I just brought up the latest development, the house was kinda dry. Apart from the hair, what did you do?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2012
iyawaz: abeg make una dey talk call up tnz na as d forum is made for nysc not football.

We will if you lead the way oh. Besides, it's still a tad early, nothing major yet.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2012
ogbeche77:
CY is the registrar... Am sure he ll look into that...
And by the way what happened to Ur other moniker 'Akay'

I decided not to use it anymore
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2012
IbroSaunks:
Excuse me, am I the said "strange kid"? I find that a wee bit offensive sad . Paying attention to detail is a good thing. In fact, I wish I was better at it. It helps one make better informed decisions.

EDIT:
Err princess, if I misread, sorry smiley
I actually referred to Akay, but I'm sorry if it offends her too.

@ Akay!
We strange have strange moods at different tymz, I lyk bin called strange coz I am.
I'm sorry if it offended u #hugs#
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2012
SBabaJ:
Really?
grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2012
SBabaJ:
Lol. She Loves Pyguru!
me?! shocked
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2012
IbroSaunks:
I was going to ask about the hair, but I knew you would call me a creep. All day...I did chores, slept a bit, hung out here, and I read. Haven't watched VD all day grin

The match was sad now, everybody dey hala! I just brought up the latest development, the house was kinda dry. Apart from the hair, what did you do?

Had a very uneventful day. Wouldn't hv tot of u as a creep. I'm tired and sleepy so I might just sleep now n wake up midnight.

The house is always boring when the girls aren't talking
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2012
CrazyMan:
Yea I already knew that....I think its high time we deal with that robot.
plz don't. It'll break my heart. sad
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
princessmia:
I actually referred to Akay, but I'm sorry if it offends her too.

@ Akay!
We strange have strange moods at different tymz, I lyk bin called strange coz I am.
I'm sorry if it offended u #hugs#

Doesn't offend me in the least way. I don't have any friend I can truly describe as normal also.

Ibro, accept it or not, you're weird! Its not necessarily a bad word.

I don't like conforming to any sort of norm also

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (252) (Reply)

Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.