Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:59 AM

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers - NYSC (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers (171775 Views)

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2012
Tmany: peeps getting back home resting, me travelling to nasarawa tomorrow to resume camp cry
hoping to get redeploy to any south-west state
Hope you are armed with your medical report, and incase in comes down to interview with the resident camp doctor, feel free to contact darefestus on tactics to convince the doc & how to answer those question.. The guy Sabi package.. All through camp for Katsina my guy dey use nose guard
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2012
psoto:
Answer is above.
I stay around Eleweran, after the police headquarters.
Okay.
I frequent that side cos of my uni.
I stay in Abeokuta too, but at Quarry road.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2012
darefestus: Contra is aware.
I shld inform the rest before the end of today.
Dem just stamp d letter & said I should come on Monday, me don collect acceptance letter from my place of work... So make dem no bothers post me.. I don go find PPA myself.. At least I made there work easy.. When u dey go Osun? Wetin dem say make u bring if u dey come?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2012
ogbeche77:
Hope you are armed with your medical report, and incase in comes down to interview with the resident camp doctor, feel free to contact darefestus on tactics to convince the doc & how to answer those question.. The guy Sabi package.. All through camp for Katsina my guy dey use nose guard
Lol...the lady doctor even said she was surprised how good I faked the stuff, even I didn't know I was so good an actor.
Interesting to know what I could do to leave the North.
Plus you know you owe your redeployment to me. grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Tmany(m): 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2012
ogbeche77:
couldn't get that part of reason am going tomorrow
i will just tell them insecurity and psycological throuma
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2012
ogbeche77:
Dem just stamp d letter & said I should come on Monday, me don collect acceptance letter from my place of work... So make dem no bothers post me.. I don go find PPA myself.. At least I made there work easy.. When u dey go Osun? Wetin dem say make u bring if u dey come?
We just submitted and we left.
We(from Katsina) along with some other states were asked to come back on Thursday, they didn't mention bringing anything, so I guess that's all they need.
Hoping I get a city and a school that pays and has accommodation o.
Which of ur platoon mates got Osun?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2012
This Post Has Been Hidden. grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by ibromanner(m): 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2012
Tmany: peeps getting back home resting, me travelling to nasarawa tomorrow to resume camp cry
All da best.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
Tmany: couldn't get that part of reason am going tomorrow
i will just tell them insecurity and psycological throuma
I doubt they'd take that as an excuse.
But I heard you guys will be relocated in anycase, maybe not to your choice state, but I'm sure u'll get redeployed.
All the very best.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2012
darefestus:
Okay.
I frequent that side cos of my uni.
I stay in Abeokuta too, but at Quarry road.
Yeah...I knew you'll know the place.
Guess I'm the only one not missing camp from the comments so far.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Tmany(m): 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2012
darefestus:
But I heard you guys will be relocated in anycase, maybe not to your choice state, but I'm sure u'll get redeployed.
All the very best.
it worked for a friend of my posted to kaduna got redeploy to ondo told them a close family member was killed during the last crisis.
I just hope so.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Tmany(m): 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
darefestus:
All the very best.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
Shouldn't you be in camp already?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2012
Tmany:
it worked for a friend of my posted to kaduna got redeploy to ondo told them a close family member was killed during the last crisis.
I just hope so.
Okaaaay.
Just enjoy your three weeks stay in camp.
All other things shall be added unto you.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2012
psoto:
Yeah...I knew you'll know the place.
Guess I'm the only one not missing camp from the comments so far.
How come?
iirc you guys (oyo) had the largest NL contingents so why didn't you at least try to catch your fun?
Anyways, can I get a number or a pin?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Tmany(m): 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2012
psoto:
Shouldn't you be in camp already?
what the rush for, you have gone to camp and all your post from camp shows that you were not enjoying your stay there.
So let me sleep on my own bed for two extra nits If i was sure, if i get there on sunday i would still be allowed to register i would be travelling on sunday cause the swear in will be on monday.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by ibromanner(m): 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2012
ogbeche77:
Sorry o, my request letter was being typed this afternoon. But kinda confused.
Is ACCEPTANCE LETTER d same as REQUEST LETTER? If yes or no, clarification needed asap pls.
Besides, what else after acceptance letter?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by ibromanner(m): 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2012
Tmany:
I just hope so.
You'll be redeployed automatically, once u apply. I got redeployed from Kaduna to Ekiti, though I chose OYO, based on security reason, bsides we were later grouped under health.
Meanwhile, 98 % of corps members with marital and and health cases were relocated to their state of choices.
Meanwhile, I noticed dat corps membas da chose Lag got Ogun, Ogun got Oyo, in dat order. But for insecurity, u can b thrown like a stone, but most likely within d same geo political zone of ur choice state.
Better still, use d 1st 2 days to know d officer in charge of relocation. Try to beg and don't attempt bribe as money is not everyfin (just shine your eye). Delay could be very dangerous. All da best.
Back to d war of good PPA.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by ibromanner(m): 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2012
Tmany:
what the rush for, you have gone to camp and all your post from camp shows that you were not enjoying your stay there.
So let me sleep on my own bed for two extra nits If i was sure, if i get there on sunday i would still be allowed to register i would be travelling on sunday cause the swear in will be on monday.
Are u sure?
Cos, to d best of ma knowledge, camp opens for Borno, Yobe prospective corps membas (Otondos) by 28th of Nov. And if I'm not mistaken, it is written conspicuously at d bak of ur call up letter dat d camp opens for a period of 48 hrs (2 days) and u r planning to go on sunday. Probably u saw a press release da extend d time. SMH!. Dat means by 11 : 59 pm on 30th Nov, if u are not at d camp gate, u are wrong. Double up!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by sigba(f): 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2012
@ibrosaunks, wre wre.u posted to.for ur ppa?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Tmany(m): 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2012
ibromanner:
Are u sure?
Cos, to d best of ma knowledge, camp opens for Borno, Yobe prospective corps membas (Otondos) by 28th of Nov. And if I'm not mistaken, it is written conspicuously at d bak of ur call up letter dat d camp opens for a period of 48 hrs (2 days) and u r planning to go on sunday. Probably u saw a press release da extend d time. SMH!. Dat means by 11 : 59 pm on 30th Nov, if u are not at d camp gate, u are wrong. Double up!
you didn't get my message.
I will be in a bus heading to nasarawa latest by 6.am tomorrow morning .
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Tmany(m): 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2012
ibromanner:
Are u sure?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2012
darefestus:
We just submitted and we left.
We(from Katsina) along with some other states were asked to come back on Thursday, they didn't mention bringing anything, so I guess that's all they need.
Hoping I get a city and a school that pays and has accommodation o.
Which of ur platoon mates got Osun?
That girl I call 'Foggy' got Osun also.. She's the only one I can think of for now.. You wan keep in touch? Lollz.. But I get many classmates wey dey serve 4 Osun oooo
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2012
darefestus:
Well, I don't know about that.
The next thing now is to get a good PPA.
Yes oh, I'm really hoping I get one in Osogbo..
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2012
psoto: Hello House!
Its been a while!
I'm "PPAless".
Reporting from ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ father's house,
Since tuesday.
LoL welcome to the club wink
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2012
sigba: @ibrosaunks, wre wre.u posted to.for ur ppa?
I'm sorry sigba, I left...relocated to Osun state..
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2012
sigba: @ibrosaunks, wre wre.u posted to.for ur ppa?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 30, 2012
ogbeche77:
That girl I call 'Foggy' got Osun also.. She's the only one I can think of for now.. You wan keep in touch? Lollz.. But I get many classmates wey dey serve 4 Osun oooo
Keep Foggy for yourself.

IbroSaunks:
Yes oh, I'm really hoping I get one in Osogbo..

Likewise, but I'll also take ife.
Or anywhere there's a tertiary institution and a nice PPA.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 9:00am On Nov 30, 2012
darefestus:
How come?
iirc you guys (oyo) had the largest NL contingents so why didn't you at least try to catch your fun?
Anyways, can I get a number or a pin?
Well,
Was only able τ̅☺ meet with MZ NAIRA,
Cos she was the only one whose contact I had.
Our camp was whack!
I was even sick,
Thank God I'm back home.
You can send your pin.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 9:03am On Nov 30, 2012
Tmany:
I get your drift,
But so far,
I think I'm the only one that has complained about camp.
You might just enjoy your stay there.
All in all,
I wish you a nice time in camp.
I think your re-deployment is almost automatic,
You need not disturb your head too much.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 9:05am On Nov 30, 2012
IbroSaunks:
LoL welcome to the club wink
Thanks dear.smiley
How was camp?
Hope you had fun?
And how is AKAY?wink
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Abbasufi: 10:22am On Nov 30, 2012
SO D HOUSE DID PICKED UP SMALL

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (252) (Reply)

2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.