Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,132 members, 7,973,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:55 AM

He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law (17565 Views)

Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) / Olufunmilola Obe: New York Police Department Promotes Her To Inspector / Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by gbanikiti(m): 9:59am On Oct 10, 2012
kunletiwoo: That is it. Lack of discipline, now his name and career is at stake sad
his career has always been at stake! This scandal has worsened everything! I just pity his wife and kids.wetin the poor woman wan do now?
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by touchmehard: 10:02am On Oct 10, 2012
chichiman: [size=18pt]THE WIFE SHOULD SEEK DIVORCE, HEAVILY CASH OUT ON HIM AND GET A MORE RESPONSIBLE GUY. OTHERWISE, SHE'S EXPOSING HERSELF TO HIV/AIDS. THAT'S A POINT OF NO RETURN[/size]

Nah nah nah! I don't support divorce. Both of them should talk things over and both should go for HIV Test
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 10, 2012
HammedSodiqq: Every man has a weakness. Dino has finally revealed his deficiencies: lies, womanizing and consumption of alcohol irresponsibly. Today, irresponsibility defines his person. A married man with three children jumping from bed to bed with different women without N50 gold circle. Haba Dino. and now he is denying. I now understand why Dino was against FG approved fund for condom and contraceptives. Thief in activist clothing
Gold circle don turn N50? When?

1 Like

Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 10, 2012
gbanikiti: his career has always been at stake! This scandal has worsened everything! I just pity his wife and kids.wetin the poor woman wan do now?

Marry another celeb.........fucccking retaards!
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by chichiman: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2012
touch_me_hard: Nah nah nah! I don't support divorce. Both of them should talk things over and both should go for HIV Test

[size=18pt]TAKE IT FROM ME, THIS MAN IS IRREDEEMABLY LOST. HE CAN'T CHANGE. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY LADIES HE MUST HAVE IMPREGNATED, HOW MANY ABORTION HE HAD SPONSORED AND, WORST STILL, HOW MANY VAGABOND HE HAS HELPED PRODUCED? DINO MELAYE IS A D1CK.[/size]

1 Like

Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by Super1759: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2012
Well, am not going to side anyone on this.
They had affair privately,why telling us the result?
I think they had problem and should settle it than disturbing the public.
Any girl dating a politician should would be seeing like a LovePeddler cos politicians are whores.
If she is pregnant,let her deliver the child and train, whose fault?
The man,a politician is a professional crimminal, nemesis awaits him

1 Like

Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by chichiman: 10:13am On Oct 10, 2012
[size=18pt]DINO MELAYE'S SPERMATOZOA + BISI IBIDAPO OBE'S EGGS = VAGABOND![/size]
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by Asemo11(m): 10:23am On Oct 10, 2012
HQ: Ah, Dino again? This must be a sad year for senators, Farouk led the train. grin

Oh and is this the new trend? Saying B*llshit about people using Social Media?

@The Brother In Law. Does he not know where the said senator leaves? Why does he lack the ballz to confront him? If he's so confident on twitter. angry angry angry
i taya oh maybe him day fear him head
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by IjeomaObasi: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2012
Dino Melaye is a joker. he wants to remove specks out of other ppls eyes,' when he can�t even see because of the board in his own? He should First get rid of the board. Then he can see to help others. heard he batters his wife, the height of irresponsibility .He should be a man and own up.
#saveBisi4rmDinoMelaye
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by bibelo: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2012
Everybody dey throw jab at Dino melaye,noboby ask Bisi ibidapo Obe wetin she go dey do with married man for Corner,invariably she sef na runz gal,make dem go do DNA test na.all yall wasting ur saliva Dino won't be the first or the last,its part of the hardship allowance dey get as public office holders.Na everbody be thief but na who dem catch na BARRAO.bisi sef don receive her own share of the national(dino) cake,Try locate urs
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by touchmehard: 10:27am On Oct 10, 2012
toba:

WTF is this?
...that is Otunba Dino Melaye practicing "touch_me_hard"
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by touchmehard: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2012
bibelo[b:
]Everybody dey throw jab at Dino melaye,noboby ask Bisi ibidapo Obe wetin she go dey do with married man for Corner[/b],invariably she sef na runz gal,make dem go do DNA test na.all yall wasting ur saliva Dino won't be the first or the last,its part of the hardship allowance dey get as public office holders.Na everbody be thief but na who dem catch na BARRAO.bisi sef don receive her own share of the national(dino) cake,Try locate urs
You should know that some married men lie to their mistresses that they are either single, divorced or widowed.
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by gunuvi(m): 10:32am On Oct 10, 2012
My question to the in-law....you dey there when dem dey do am?.
You no dey shame at all?
She you see your life now?...shioo
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by Costa2000(m): 10:37am On Oct 10, 2012
Bisi - You are the father
Dino - Am not the father
Abeg make una go Maury show.lol
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by ayox2003: 10:38am On Oct 10, 2012
Why all this do-me-I-do-u?

DNA test is there now!!!! Haba!

Frawzey

1 Like

Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by tai2(m): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2012
bibelo: Everybody dey throw jab at Dino melaye,noboby ask Bisi ibidapo Obe wetin she go dey do with married man for Corner,invariably she sef na runz gal,make dem go do DNA test na.all yall wasting ur saliva Dino won't be the first or the last,its part of the hardship allowance dey get as public office holders.Na everbody be thief but na who dem catch na BARRAO.bisi sef don receive her own share of the national(dino) cake,Try locate urs

Na wa o. Blaming the man for doing what. So if you're an activist you shouldn't sleep with women. Was the woman in question raped? She slept with him knowingly without protection, wahala don show now she dey cry foul. She should keep quiet and let the man be abeg.
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by PosCaricature: 10:41am On Oct 10, 2012
The former House of Reps speaker, responded and called the actress a liar, who is trying to ruin his image. . . .
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by tai2(m): 10:42am On Oct 10, 2012
Furthermore, Dino's wife's brother coming in public to out his so-called brother-in-law is mere foolishness if you ask me. If your sister don tire make she leave house now....na wa o

1 Like

Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by sirp2007: 10:42am On Oct 10, 2012
Super1759: Well, am not going to side anyone on this.
They had affair privately,why telling us the result?
I think they had problem and should settle it than disturbing the public.
Any girl dating a politician should would be seeing like a LovePeddler cos politicians are whores.
If she is pregnant,let her deliver the child and train, whose fault?
The man,a politician is a professional crimminal, nemesis awaits him

DUFF MY HAT FOR U...NICE ONE
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by PosCaricature: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2012
At what time was Dino Melaye the Speaker of House of Reps?
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by Ngodigha: 10:52am On Oct 10, 2012
This is getting too much. All the yoruba men should be castrated so as to stop disgracing Nigeria.
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 10, 2012
Any woman who knowingly sleeps with a married man is a who.re,cheap and a freaking home breaker,she slept wit him got paid and got pregnant and she is making noise because he is a public figure,am very sure its not her first pregnancy for her type of job but because her intention is to snatch another womans husband she is shouting foul.. Dino should dance,he called the drummers
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 10, 2012
Ngodigha: This is getting too much. All the yoruba men should be castrated so as to stop disgracing Nigeria.
Don't you think you can reason better than this?
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by otosa(m): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2012
touch_me_hard: Nollywood Movie premiere:
#Occupy Obo Bisi
Starring: Otunba Dino Melaye
Running time: with the speed of light

Grab yah copy now!!!!!
the movie: is it allow to be pirated?
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by rash47(m): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2012
Ngodigha: This is getting too much. All the yoruba men should be castrated so as to stop disgracing Nigeria.

Your fada nyash

1 Like

Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by aduje(m): 11:11am On Oct 10, 2012
Bisi Ibidapo Obe is clean on the outside, is she clean and tight on the outside? She has not played any major nollywood role in the past 26months or there about. How did she get funds for expensive life she has been living triangled across Lagos-Abuja-Dubai? I like to marry her with the pregnancy because I use to admire her...but she go give face to PDP Politicians who dumps her at any crack. Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo Bisi!
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by Pennywise(m): 11:18am On Oct 10, 2012
I like an in-law like this. He actually loathes Dino because Dino is a wife beater. So why not pour some mud in his face and let everybody see. It also serves as a warning- be prepared for war if anything happens to my sister in that home.

A lot of fools like to play good inlaw while the brute continue to abuse his wife and even in some cases killing her. Inlaw Moses will help bring a lot of stability in that home.

And for young women who have given up hope of finding husband preferring to carry the babies of 'successful men', there are consequences. Be prepared for the good and the bad. Dino Melaye will eventually own up after a DNA confirmation (he is an educated man). But he should not delude himself thinking this is the last (may not even be the first).
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by kabba7(m): 11:20am On Oct 10, 2012
[color=#000099][/color] I just wonder if there is anything in that Bisi's over used cunt is she not the same babe sleeping around with guys with cash? I beg give ♍ƺ a break he must have had her to cool off nothing more .
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by sirp2007: 11:24am On Oct 10, 2012
touch_me_hard: You should know that some married men lie to their mistresses that they are either single, divorced or widowed.

plssssssssss DINO is a public figure so this ur point does nt count.
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 10, 2012
sir-p2007:

plssssssssss DINO is a public figure so this ur point does nt count.
So? being a public figure gives him the license to be unfaithful to his marriage vows? Can't he maintain a balance between his marital and social life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, / Nigerian Army Kills Over 40 Boko Haram Militants In Damaturu Clash / EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda over N450 million (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.