Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,840 members, 7,945,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law (17547 Views)

Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) / Olufunmilola Obe: New York Police Department Promotes Her To Inspector / Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2012
Who are these people for Christ sake? They have been headlining for the past few days. Why are they spreading their business to the public? A piece of advice; Dino: Next time, have a little discipline and suppress your libido so that you'll not lose your career and dignity because of a scandal like this. Bisi: Stop opening your legs for married men. You claim to be a christian, didn't the Bible teach you that...useless people seeking attention. Like someone earlier said, this fight could have been easily avoided or settled by a DNA test...mschew.

1 Like

Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by Callotti: 11:56am On Oct 10, 2012
Ha!
If you wanto marry a 'usban. . . .never you marrEH a waka abATio. . . grin
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by mallorca(m): 11:59am On Oct 10, 2012
See him coconut head
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by mantote: 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2012
Dino melaye did nothing wrong in impregnating her but he got it all wrong by denying that he impregnated her.he should have gone for paternity testing before coming to the open to deny her cos that unborn child won't forgive dino if he grows up to discover that he was once denied to the whole world by his dad.on the issue of condom,the truth is that most guys openly talk about condoms but in the dark,they hate it and don't use it.This I leant from my interaction with lot of educated and highly placed guys.
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by bigmaut: 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
haba!moderator do something angry
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by PalmTree(m): 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
Ngodigha: This is getting too much. All the yoruba men should be castrated so as to stop disgracing Nigeria.

So Dino is now a yoruba man? Slowpoke-in-Chief.
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by Mandelaguy(m): 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
I asked Dino about his constant hard on and the array of girls he keeps parading,he asked me if I am a saint....Kai! Na so him wan take finish our money for womanising?
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by billyG(m): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
this nairaland forum is now an avenue 4 jobless youths to vent their frustation,a forum with no moderator this forum allows pple to spread hatred,cast aspersion on others,spread rumours, assassinate characters,breed religious hatred,ridicule pple,call 4 pple head,spread tribalism,enthnocentrism how can a loose lady go to a social media to shout that somebody impregnate her without DNA test & some stupid folks are calling 4 his head where yu there when he was impregnating her,was d fool posing as dino's brother -in-law there?we hav more serious matter pressing us or is this d 1st time a wayward lady got impregnated by a man,has d endemic corruption in nigeria also affect our brain that we dnt think clearly despite our level of education we seem 2 hav cultivated these "mob & band wagon mentality" those days pple are taking this ordinary matter to far how does this affect d price of d mass consumed garri which in more important angry angry angry angry
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by billyG(m): 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2012
angry angry tangry angry[/quote]This is getting too much ooo moderator
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by Mandelaguy(m): 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2012
billyG: this nairaland forum is now an avenue 4 jobless youths to vent their frustation,a forum with no moderator this forum allows pple to spread hatred,cast aspersion on others,spread rumours, assassinate characters,breed religious hatred,ridicule pple,call 4 pple head,spread tribalism,enthnocentrism how can a loose lady go to a social media to shout that somebody impregnate her without DNA test & some stupid folks are calling 4 his head where yu there when he was impregnating her,was d fool posing as dino's brother -in-law there?we hav more serious matter pressing us or is this d 1st time a wayward lady got impregnated by a man,has d endemic corruption in nigeria also affect our brain that we dnt think clearly despite our level of education we seem 2 hav cultivated these "mob & band wagon mentality" those days pple are taking this ordinary matter to far how does this affect d price of d mass consumed garri which in more important angry angry angry angry
Ask some of us that know his escapades at crystal lounge and Ibiza,he is highly irresponsible,when it comes to women,Dino has no self respect.
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by bigmaut: 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2012
[quote author=BeraBera][/quote]haba!moderator do something angry
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by frainc(m): 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2012
for your dream life patnar: sugar daddy or mummy. check my signature and call nw.
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by sirp2007: 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2012
kunletiwoo: So? being a public figure gives him the license to be unfaithful to his marriage vows? Can't he maintain a balance between his marital and social life?

my point is tht since he is a public figure he cannot lie wth his marital status,hence D EXCUSE THT HE COULD HAVE LIED TO BISI ABOUT HIS MARITAL STATUS is nt a valid point.
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by flinga: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mek mi tell unno dis. 98% ah di gyal dem inna Nollywood ah nuh nutten but LovePeddler, fuckin skettel. stupid eeediat
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by Peterpan1(m): 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2012
And how does this affect me,pls get this of d front page,they shud settle issues by themselves.
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by MurphyT1: 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2012
gradually, the true Dino is unfolding...full of deception. undecided
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by lafuria1(m): 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2012
the bisi must have ask for a huge some of money to keep quiet and maybe dino refused, hence the outburst.
i wont be suprise if the bisi just wanted money from dino and then abort.....anyhow na dem sabi
the brother in-law probably just hate dino because his accusation is base on assumption...
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by hunkydory(m): 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2012
What a shame!He was sleeping with her and cheating on his wife..or did he deny sleeping with her?We know he is not the only or first married man to sleep with a woman who is not his wife but he should have used a condom to at least protect himself and his wife.Even if he wants to enjoy skin to skin,he should have taken pregnancy preventive measures like coitu.s interruptus etc.
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by isuomo: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2012
This girl sleeps around, i can count at least 7 guys she has had liasions with in the last 2 years including my friend here in Lagos who took her to Dubai last year September for 8 days. My friend was on his business trip to Dubai and India, Bisi joined him in Dubai all expenses paid for. I remember my friend telling us that she is extremely good in bed and that she only wore clothes when they went out to eat; she was stark naked throughout their stay tgder and they were always doing it anytime anywhere in the hotel room. The girl aint no saint abeg.
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by hannydarl(f): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2012
The free giving babe, when she was boinking and doing kurukere calling him honey, when will you leave that old cargo you call wife and come to me for some young girl ojogbijigbi. Did she not know that he was a liar, did he not lie to his wife that he was going for a meeting only to branch her bed? did she not realize then that he could lie? All the money he gave her telling his wife that she should endure till next week for feeding money did she not know he was a liar then? Abeg they should look for a way to settle poor bomboy on the way o jare. I'm no tell them to quarrel condoms o.
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by Nonnyz: 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2012
Afefe ti fe, a ti ri furo adiye! Dino baba, just accept responsibility afterall, aren't we polygamous in nature!?
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by Nonnyz: 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mandelaguy: Ask some of us that know his escapades at crystal lounge and Ibiza,he is highly irresponsible,when it comes to women,Dino has no self respect.
Hahahahaahaha... That guy na serious job man... His pranks are no longer juicy for they ve all turn sour!
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2012
i really can't comprehend. do u think he would have asked her to get pregnant and do u think bisi is right after knowing he is married and can ruin the wife's marriage. haba they are both wrong but at least for the sake of the kids if they didn't use protection then she should have used birth control pills afterwards. na wah. wonder what she is really after and dino am sure there has to be some element of truth in all of these.
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by Arkti3(m): 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Okija_juju: Argh!! Another westside tale of 'WHO GET THE BELLE'... Sadly, we Nigerians really do not give a shiit who f(u)cked who or not.. When they were romancing each other and lounging with our money, they didnt put it on tweeter o!!..

Ndi Ofe Ose will not kill me with laugh

My brother don't mind them jare, Mscheeeeew, when they where logding in oe of the five star hotels in LAGOS and ABUJA nobody tell us o, now 'BELE DON SHOW' they're now telling us.....ABEGGY make una go play for 'WATERY SHIT' joor!!!

NDI OFE NMANU...una things dey always go left hand. grin
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by IjeomaObasi: 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2012
pls who do you want to fool. ask your friend to go the media and testify for Dino, so that we will know Dino is not the only one.
isuomo: [s]This girl sleeps around, i can count at least 7 guys she has had liasions with in the last 2 years including my friend here in Lagos who took her to Dubai last year September for 8 days. My friend was on his business trip to Dubai and India, Bisi joined him in Dubai all expenses paid for. I remember my friend telling us that she is extremely good in bed and that she only wore clothes when they went out to eat; she was stark naked throughout their stay tgder and they were always doing it anytime anywhere in the hotel room. The girl aint no saint abeg[/s].
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by Elueme: 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2012
Oh! , they are discussing Dino's escapades..Eya!, devil is beginning to catchup with one fake activist ..well I Am just passing by, on my way back I will get the details
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2012
flinga: Mek mi tell unno dis. 98% ah di gyal dem inna Nollywood ah nuh nutten but LovePeddler, fuckin skettel. stupid eeediat

I cannot but agree with you totally. If you are an hotel staff you would have seen these so called nollyfork girls all around. They are shameless, always like juicy place, in fact most of them are shlu-ts and like to follow and snatch other woman's husband e.g...........
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by Obo8405(m): 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2012
Y is there so much fuss about Dino & Bisi,d so called lady is into advance prostitution,i am sure Dino is not d first politician 2 sleep wit her.how do u explain her expensive lifestyle despite not really working on any movie,i think Dino is one of d most responsible person she's slept wit in recent times.4 d brother in law Y he's jumping into conclusion.was he dere wen dey were bin intimate,i c a family prob raising its head,& 4 Bisi Y is she tryin 2 destroy d father of her unborn child,she's just too desperate to hook sum1.end is near.
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by obowunmi(m): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2012
LooooooL

at #occupy obo
and
#Tootoo activist

He is a pu,s,sy strategist.

the thing sweeet die.
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by dbalinga(m): 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2012
so Mr Moses Fabiyi, wants to tell us he has nt seen the panties and bra of another lady since he got married to his own wife? Na thief wey dem catch be baraooo, make he go siddon joor. In as much as the act of Dino Melaye is wrong, should the inlaw have gone ahead to tweeter to further scandalise the issue. let him raise up his hands if his cock aint tasted the honey pot of another opeke while on his EVENTs PLANNING duties.
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2012
Am tired of this news. Let any naija politician quote bible from Genesis to Revelation he is nothing but a thief. Trust a Nigeria politicians at your own risk. Heart Attack would just be the starting point
Re: He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law by wawaboy1(m): 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2012
This is a fuccking case! The mother fuccker and fucckee shuld go to court.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trainee Plane Crashed In Ilorin During Routine Exercise / Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election / Senate To Share Committees Between APC, PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.