Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,077 members, 7,890,556 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:02 PM

Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 - Education (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 (155243 Views)

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2014/2015 / 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
Yea.......tunusia last year..
Vickygirk: Has any of those countries disappointed naija by not sending dier slot for the year
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by joebrens: 12:06am On Nov 01, 2013
my hope is stil high
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by peter1994(m): 12:41am On Nov 01, 2013
.pls are the scholars selected base on d apt test score and O'level? (also can sm1 with 3 distn apply?)
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 11:04am On Nov 01, 2013
Both d test score and Olevel....don't no bt last year dey anounce it student can apply wt d 3 distn
peter1994: .pls are the scholars selected base on d apt test score and O'level? (also can sm1 with 3 distn apply?)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by misskanorian(f): 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
Yihuuuu, the lord has done it again for me. I have a lord that will never ever fail me. I was called back to FSB today in respect of morocco..... Was asked to fill my visa form today and they say we r leavn ending next week. She was soo friendly that I got to ask her some questions about ukraine.... She said ukraine aint sending any slot this year cox d students that left last year are having a hard time with their government over there. But
She said some countries sent bck their request and they r on the vouge of selecting new students so u should all buckle up and pray.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by misskanorian(f): 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
Yihuuuu, the lord has done it again for me. I have a lord that will never ever fail me. I was called back to FSB today in respect of morocco..... Was asked to fill my visa form today and they say we r leavn ending next week. She was soo friendly that I got to ask her some questions about ukraine.... She said ukraine aint sending any slot this year cox d students that left last year are having a hard time with their government over there. But
She said some countries sent bck their request and they r on the vouge of selecting new students so u should all buckle up and pray.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by UromOta(m): 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
miss kanorian:

congrats miss. Can i have ur contact pls?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
Congrate again my dear....bt wic country send dai solt read reply ogently
miss kanorian:

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
Egyptians has call back....dey are living next week.....congratulation.............
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
shocked shocked Most of the country dat hav call dey wil live next week.....Oh! Allah if diz bea scholarship wil be good for my life make me and my friendz 2 be call bt if it wil not find us sometin dat is gud for us..wic is better dan bea scholarship....U along we waship and u along we ask for help.....
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by chrisviral(m): 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
Lol, miss Kanorian, I don't mean to be a mood spoiler nut menh which kind God you get, first b4 u were called 4 Algeria, u knew, now u also knew u would be called for the second time, abeg which kind prayer u dey pray, me need to pray that prayer or u get OGA AT D TOP, u jux cum dey form prayer tins, dis Bea stuff is too cunny, anyways I have given up hope of been called, first I mumulisly choose china 4 medcine UG, waste of time and money, my 60/60 was just a waste, abeg help me tell that ur Oga at d top, say make en do call ma name abeg, I go pay am when I grad....

4 dose wishing 2 apply next year, abeg no do, no even try, especially if ur from Abia state, maka aga edisappiont gi.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by chrisviral(m): 4:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
ibro010: shocked shocked Most of the country dat hav call dey wil live next week.....Oh! Allah if diz bea scholarship wil be good for my life make me and my friendz 2 be call bt if it wil not find us sometin dat is gud for us..wic is better dan bea scholarship....U along we waship and u along we ask for help.....

Ibrahim my friend, forget this bea stuff, we are going to a place better, abi you don forget, I know u don't pray like miss kanorian, neither do u have an Oga at d top, so chill BEA no b 4 us, na canada we dey go

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by misskanorian(f): 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
ibro010: Egyptians has call back....dey are living next week.....congratulation.............
I dnt knw where u get tisinforaion or how valid it is.... But I d knw tha I skd the aout egyptians and she aid they ae yet to sed back there results. Mabe it happens after I left…
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by misskanorian(f): 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
[quote author=chris viral)
Ibrahim my friend, forget this bea stuff, we are going to a place better, abi you don forget, I know u don't pray like miss kanorian, neither do u have an Oga at d top, so chill BEA no b 4 us, na canada m
we dey go[/quote] my dear chris, I am not in anyway offended by what u said but clearly..... IBRO specifically state
out that he has an insider. + bliv me, praying does work. And about having an insider inside..... Let's just say I will be quite about it but nothing would have been possible without the Lord.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by chrisviral(m): 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
Hmmm, me, I have prayed tirelessly, read bible like there is no more pages left to read, Lol I was even bathing with my phone, eating and even in d toilet, waiting for FSB to call, nothing came....

But let me join d hope Van and keep waiting...
Trying to stay positive but I doubt it will still work by this time, this is November...

Good luck miss kanorian, go to morroco and show them what nigerians are made of...
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by lakaute(m): 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
miss kanorian: I dnt knw where u get tisinforaion or how valid it is.... But I d knw tha I skd the aout egyptians and she aid they ae yet to sed back there results. Mabe it happens after I left…

it is true we are called back...that we should be in abuja on monday #egypt...congrats @miss I knew God will do it again 4 yhu.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by misskanorian(f): 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
lakaute: it is true we are called back...that we should be in abuja on monday #egypt...congrats @miss I knew God will do it again 4 yhu.
congrats my dear.... If u r coming to abuja on monday that means we will meet @ fsb cox I was also asked to come in monday for some stuffs.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by misskanorian(f): 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
chris viral: Hmmm, me, I have prayed tirelessly, read bible like there is no more pages left to read, Lol I was even bathing with my phone, eating and even in d toilet, waiting for FSB to call, nothing came....

But let me join d hope Van and keep waiting...
Trying to stay positive but I doubt it will still work by this time, this is November...

Good luck miss kanorian, go to morroco and show them what nigerians are made of...
. Awwh! Thank you soo much.... And christ I promise that I will pray for you. And I know u bliv in the fact tha God is the master of miracles, u never know what he might do.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
U see I never post false information here @ mss kanorian...bt any any way congratulation again bt d oga @ d top u hav he hav try 4 u...bt me and my frnd are planing canada now we leave bea 2 u enjoy grin
miss kanorian: I dnt knw where u get tisinforaion or how valid it is.... But I d knw tha I skd the aout egyptians and she aid they ae yet to sed back there results. Mabe it happens after I left…

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
Yea my frnd...never mind we wil mit in airport wen we are going 2 canada
chris viral:

Ibrahim my friend, forget this bea stuff, we are going to a place better, abi you don forget, I know u don't pray like miss kanorian, neither do u have an Oga at d top, so chill BEA no b 4 us, na canada we dey go
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by lakaute(m): 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
miss kanorian: congrats my dear.... If u r coming to abuja on monday that means we will meet @ fsb cox I was also asked to come in monday for some stuffs.
. Yea lemme hav ur Digit then so we can communicate
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Vickygirk(f): 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
Congrat to both lakaute and our miss, in matter of time i will be called, so u both wait for me i will come and join u der, wish me luck
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Papamama: 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
@miss,we dhat choose ukraine, nw dhat ukraine aint sndin dair slot dis yr..wat wil b our fate...do we stil hv chnc of being calld?..pls drop ur numba..
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by samisparkle94: 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2013
Papamama: @miss,we dhat choose ukraine, nw dhat ukraine aint sndin dair slot dis yr..wat wil b our fate...do we stil hv chnc of being calld?..pls drop ur numba..
wat oda fate dan waiting for next year to cum,u myt b lucky next year
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2013
@miss, what are the country that sent their slots and when will they start calling?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Ohisky(m): 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2013
Please we need replies urgently o..so that we wl know whether to keep on hopin or just start preparin for next year
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by bukkywealth: 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2013
Just a matter of seven days....
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Ohisky(m): 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
bukkywealth: Just a matter of seven days....
what will happen in "a matter of seven days"?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by bukkywealth: 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
I don't really know but something cool and amazing..fulfillment of my expectations
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2013
I told u b4 u mad a mistake for rejecting bt any way apply next year...
Papamama: @miss,we dhat choose ukraine, nw dhat ukraine aint sndin dair slot dis yr..wat wil b our fate...do we stil hv chnc of being calld?..pls drop ur numba..
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2013
My friend just 4get about her may be she is not saying the truth bt any away on monday I wil comfarm it...hw cn u said some country sent solt and yet u didn't tel us d country and apart 4rm dat I said egypt hav call back she said is not true while my frndz hav been call back..and she said she went 2 d fsb office on d day(friday) and she ask dem. Bt wic state are u 4rm and how can u be call on aday and ask u 2 come on dat day it is not possible @ mSs kor am 2 smart take care..
Saimeritus: @miss, what are the country that sent their slots and when will they start calling?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by moses2swit: 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
Dis ukraine shit is mad,can't just believ dey aren't sendin slots dis year.Me still believ I"ll b called shaa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (83) (Reply)

Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org / 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process / The Latest On ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.