Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,378 members, 7,881,352 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:33 PM

Federal Government (FG) Sign #500m To Delta State On The Ongoing Flooding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government (FG) Sign #500m To Delta State On The Ongoing Flooding (490 Views)

Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State / Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar / Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government (FG) Sign #500m To Delta State On The Ongoing Flooding by ogusbaba1(m): 11:59am On Oct 10, 2012
[img]http://4.bp..com/-R3k2jBviIZQ/UHVSSR7rv9I/AAAAAAAACgk/55nMLlEr7Kw/s400/delta%2Bstate%2Bflood.jpg[/img]
I think the Federal Government (FG) is beginning to give us hearing, The Federal Government donate 500million Naira to Delta State for the Support of the ongoing Delta State Water Flooding.

As A result of this every single family in each affected area of the Flood disaster are required to write down the followings:

Affected building number,
Family name
Community from which the Building is been covered-up with Water.
Town/City only for Delta State.

With this i believe the L.G.A will come to final conclusion.
But my question is what are they up to?..

http://www.ogusbaba.com/2012/10/federal-government-fg-signed-500million.html

(1) (Reply)

No Fuel Subsidy From January!!! / Bakassi Peninsula Finally Gone!!! Agonies Of Nigerians On The Land / Jonathan Deserves Commendation From The National Assembly Presidency – Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.