Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,888 members, 7,915,556 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:45 AM

Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Osun Speaker’s Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Osun Speaker’s Wife (4932 Views)

Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother / Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife / 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Osun Speaker’s Wife by ifyalways(f): 10:48am On Oct 11, 2012
The speaker said kidnapping is strange ?
He must have been living in Uzbekistan
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Osun Speaker’s Wife by Walexybobo(m): 11:24am On Oct 11, 2012
Oga ooo! U dis igbo pple has finaly carry una business enter south/west.This is ODUDUWA land no way 4 una here!
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Osun Speaker’s Wife by mkoabiola: 11:44am On Oct 11, 2012
In as much as I don't support kidnapping bt Wat do u xpect?Wen dey refuse to provide job 4 d common man,dey also failed in dier promises which brought dem to power.it is jus a share of national cake.ds man is a stingy n greedy man for all I knw,he will prefer to use juju.let wait n see.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Osun Speaker’s Wife by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 11, 2012
The rich also cry ooo but seriously in this age of modern technology cant the kidnappers phone no be used to trace there location? What is this country turning into with all the kidnapping, ritual killing, armed robbery, prostitution, extra-judicial killing, fraud etc happening I feel very depressed & disappointed in this country of ours.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Osun Speaker’s Wife by akigbemaru: 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2012
Walexybobo: Oga ooo! U dis igbo pple has finaly carry una business enter south/west.This is ODUDUWA land no way 4 una here!

I can vow with everything that these kidnappers are Igbos or of Igbo stuck. They wanted to ruin our land, that's why we should fight for regionalism.

Last month, the police traced deadly arm robbery in Ibadan and linked it to 8-man Igbo gang.
Just last 45 days ago, popularly known Adebowale electronics store was looted in Agege and security was tightened to the poles, all hope never lost, till a month after the scene that the 45 millions worth of electronics traced down to Abba. Thank God the culprits have been arrested all Igbos.
Ore road, ibos have destroyed our hope of traveling on the roads and they committed the 96% of all crime in Muritala international airport.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Osun Speaker’s Wife by mallorca(m): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2012
inteli: Shut up and pay up. coolShut up and pay up.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Osun Speaker’s Wife by MegaMan2020: 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
I know Igbos are behind this. They've now brought their criminality to Yorubaland. What a big shame. It's only the Igbos that will bring trouble to their neighbors doorstep.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Osun Speaker’s Wife by Necsy: 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2012
utumunta: Pls after paying the ransom, they shld also extract an undertaking 4rm him never 2 dip his sticky fingers in d state coffers
dese no de xpensive o! #200m only. Wel, dat is 10minutes signature 4 d fool gov. Hahahaha! Coni man die, coni man bury am. Kip it up guys; nd c u 4 d share
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Osun Speaker’s Wife by igboboy1(m): 12:32am On Oct 16, 2012
acidtalk:

And your parents will be happy they have an educated child?
You are a DISGRACE to your generation and generation yet unborn.

If it was an Ibo that made this statement against Yoruba, they would have hidden this insane text.

guy cool down i be confam nwa'afor..i made my statement sarcastically due to Yorubas always pointing fingers to the igbos for all crimes. SO since we know Yorubas are saints it was only logical of me to attribute the kidnapping to some igbo people...

So biko nwanne ewezi n'iwe
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Osun Speaker’s Wife by igboboy1(m): 12:33am On Oct 16, 2012
akigbemaru:

I can vow with everything that these kidnappers are Igbos or of Igbo stuck. They wanted to ruin our land, that's why we should fight for regionalism.

Last month, the police traced deadly arm robbery in Ibadan and linked it to 8-man Igbo gang.
Just last 45 days ago, popularly known Adebowale electronics store was looted in Agege and security was tightened to the poles, all hope never lost, till a month after the scene that the 45 millions worth of electronics traced down to Abba. Thank God the culprits have been arrested all Igbos.
Ore road, ibos have destroyed our hope of traveling on the roads and they committed the 96% of all crime in Muritala international airport.

it is called KArma beeetch...enjoy the igbo raid in your olodowa land.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Want To Be President, By Ekwueme / Fashola Flags Off Lagos Sea Food Festival / Breaking!opposition Party In Gabon Accused Omar Bongo Of Being An Igbo President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.