Stats: 3,173,293 members, 7,887,877 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:37 PM

Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland (11168 Views)

Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate / Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos / Bakassi Indigenes Reject Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

Re: Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2012
Suljosh: Nigeria is such a stupit country, dat's d reason y i join nigerian army! i mst take over dis country 1day, n take back our bakassi penisula. We r nt train to dialogue we r train to kill.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland by akorlade(m): 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
Suljosh
Nigeria is such a stupit country, dat's d reason y i join nigerian army! i mst take over dis country 1day, n take back our bakassi penisula. We r nt train to dialogue we r train to kill.
Abacha tried the war approach and he failed, likewise you if you manage to become a general.
The nigeria legal team led by ajibola failed right from the onset. We should just kiss bakassi goodbye.
Re: Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland by 360command: 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
Suljosh: Nigeria is such a stupit country, dat's d reason y i join nigerian army! i mst take over dis country 1day, n take back our bakassi penisula. We r nt train to dialogue we r train to kill.

If this is the reason you joined the army , why cant this be the reason to be patriotic for the country and carry your AK rifle and shoot dem Cameroonians.I do not understand why our government are spending huge budget in the military sector yet we dont use the resources. The US spend so much in their military but we see them going to Iraq to look for nuclear when the nuclear is not there. Why cant we not go and fight the Cameroonians and disguise that we are looking for nuclear in camerooun to the international public.
Re: Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland by basty: 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
[color=#006600]
smoothcrim2090: Cameroon. In origin they would seem to descend from those Bantu races which ended up populating Central, East and Southern Africa in a process called the Bantu Migration. Tough in nature, they are usually ready to defend what's theirs in the midst of aggression from Niger-Area(Nigeria). Despite Nigeria's huge population they have no fear of them and will take them on at any time and any place! They deliver hard slaps to the Niger-Area(Nigerian) boys and fear no repercussions... They know they are strong!

Men among men and rulers of the Bakassi area's of West Central Africa!!!

[size=48pt]ONLY GHANAIAN RULE can SAVE WEST AFRICA
[/color][/size]

We will set Boko Haram against you guys, by the time we are through, your land would be devastated and scartered.
Re: Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland by smoothcrim2090: 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
basty: [color=#006600][b][/b][/color]

We will set Boko Haram against you guys, by the time we are through, your land would be devastated and scartered.

They can't even take over southern Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin

The criminals are useless and your inability to defeat those inferiority complex filled Boko's is a sign of weakness!!
Re: Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland by ORAFA(m): 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2012
Gombs:

Y blame Jonathan?y didn't u blame OBJ who ώɑ̣̣̝̇̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ doing big brother africa n dashed em bakassi?S Йą jst say Joe administration no appeal u guys now call him names!Wot part of "WE WOULD AV LOST D APPEAL DON'T U UNDERSTAND"?!...I for prefer war o◦°˚,at least we'd use an African country for a stern example τ̅☺ d rest.pls leave Joe alone,D CRS govt n Bakassi pple no mk noise during OBJ n Umaru time o◦°˚,Йą 10yrs dem bin get τ̅☺ rant o◦°˚!pls eh,mk una no vex,no be Joe fault
It seems u are agreeing to the philosophy dat Nigerian govts dont have d can-do spirit. Why not try appealing instead of brainwashing people lyk urself wit d 'WE WOULD HAVE LOST THE APPEAL' idea? I believe u are not bothered because u are not from Bakassi. Take a look at d Nigerian map and educate urself wit d subject matter. Think of d children and women of dat land. Am sure if they are given a camp in ur village u'll sure object to it. Lastly, just because OBJ made d first mistake doesnt mean GEJ shldnt try to make corrections or take blame for not making them. Bakassi is not a CRS problem alone, it affects EVERY Nigerian somhow. GEJ phucked up and dats d truth. He betrayed his Niger-Delta folks and Nigerians in general...... NIGERIA GO BETA ONE DAY. One love.
Re: Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland by Profidada: 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2012
Gowon, obj, yar'adua and gej. Sometimes i dont know who should have the lion share of the blame. It seems these individuals were at a board meeting where specific roles were dished out to each of them. Gowon signed the documents, obj endorsed it , yar' adua implemented it and gej finalised the implementation process. Shame on four of you!!
Re: Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland by 360command: 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2012
Wereh kpe:

We have America, Britain so going to war with Cameroon is no problem besides. We have a by-far larger population

Please i beg, we do not have America, Britain. Stop deceiving yourself. You are on your own if you go to war with Cameroon.. As smoothcrim said, anything owned by cameroon is for france almost 50% of it. I can further to tell you that ,anything below 6ft is owned by France. I am certain that this is one factor the Nigerian Government do not want to have clashes with the Cameroonians.

All this issues have been addressed secretly by involving parties(Nigeria,Cameroon, France & Britain) and i bet , it did not favour Nigeria.
Re: Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland by ORAFA(m): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
Jenams: All of u insultin GEJ are notin but ignorant fo.ols! Obj signed agreement with Biya τ̅o abide by †ЂΞ rulin of †ЂΞ court! Musa Yar' Adua came in as president, If bakassi inhabitants & †ЂΞ rest of u insultin GEJ HªvΣ brains all dis years, why wait till dis moment τ̅o voice out Ūя̅ provocative opinions? i am sure u all want τ̅o take advantage of †ЂΞ fact ∂α† GEJ allows everybody τ̅o talk in dis country. ǰUsτ wish he will pick a scape goat & sent straight τ̅o hell! Nansense!
I feel sorry for u. It seems u got internet connection dis year so u neva followed d bakassi drama.
Re: Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland by 360command: 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2012
who won ?? Nigeria , Ghana or Cameroon?
Re: Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2012
Fu#k, wanted to see how powerful our military really is.. Gej fall hand angry
Re: Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland by smoothcrim2090: 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
sheyie2007: Fu#k, wanted to see how powerful our military really is.. Gej fall hand angry

How well have they done against MEND and BOko??

If South Africa could not defeat Lesotho how good is your military?? grin grin grin

APC Accuses FG Of Ssuppressing Audit Report On Missing $20b Oil Money / Osinbajo Pays Tunji Braithwaite's Famiy A Condolence Visit - Photos / Aisha Yesufu Twitter Account Reactivated - Shares Short Story