Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,304 members, 7,887,896 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:03 PM

Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland (11169 Views)

Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate / Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos / Bakassi Indigenes Reject Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland by loco4love: 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2012
Yoba brothers and sisters,

Let us put aside our rivalries, malice, envy because these evil things are destroying freedom and justice. Look at what is happening in Bakassi and realise that Nigeria is not your friend. The enemies sold us a fake version of freedom. Nigeria has betrayed its citizens once again. Sold the Bakassi people into slavery and disgrace. Do you think they will spare us when the time comes. Obasanjo is the worst enemy of Yoba freedom because he has sworn that Yoba people will never be free. Obasanjo and his parasites have looted not only Yobaland but the whole of Nigeria. Now see what he has done to this poor and defenceless Bakassi people.

This is a call to a new struggle. To achieve freedom and independence from Nigeria we have to stay the course and not give up on the goals we will soon set in motion. If Yobaland is not free and independent in 10 years we will surely be back in the Slavery Era. We Yobas havee done ourselves a great diservice. During the Slavery era we let malice and greed lead us into betraying our selves to foreign oppressors. We became the worst enemies of our nation. We must not let this happen again. We must never be slaves AGAIN.

Love and respect one another. Treating each other as brothers and sisters. Freedom is expensive and we have to pay the price for it someway or the other. Love the land and peoples the Yoba peoples at home and abroad. Protect the Fatherland. Establish justice and peace in your midst and do not be afraid of oppressors. Fight this Nigerian vampires till all of them surrender to you. Just as the Nigerians have beat you down you will beat them down. Love the people and love the land. We must not be defeated. Yobas everywhere are counting on us. Bless Yobaland. May GOD H-Y-H restore good fortune to Yobaland and all her children . Amen

Si awon omo ile Yoba,

Ama bo lowo awon abatenije ti won pera won ni Nigerians sugbon a lati digun ba won. Nitoripe won shi digun ba wa. Ema beru ogun. E ma beru iku. Emi shetan lati jafun yin ti e ba shetan lati ja fun ara yin. E lati nife arale yin. E ma shera yin nika. E ma jeki jelosia ati ainife dayin ru. E lati ja fun ominira ilu ki e to le bo ninu iya ti Nigeria fi jeyin. She e rii oloriburuku oshika ati ajininkan ni awon olori Nigeria. She e gbo pe olori ilu Nigeria kan ji owo laarin yin. Oofo ni Nigeria ko si igbala ati isinmi ni ayika Nigeria. Ko ni dafun Nigeria ati gbogbo eni ti won tele. Ki kwashiokor ati HIV mu gbogbo omo Nigeria ti on bayin ja. Mo shepe fun Nigeria loni. Ogun bo e lati shetan lati ja fun alafia ilu ati liberashion.
Ogo wan bo. Egbadura si eleda H-Y-H ki ogo wa fun oruko wan.

Ife lododo ile Aye.
Re: Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland by londoner: 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
Jonathan had no choice but to let Bakassi go to Cameroon. It was a done deal by OBJ....he had to honor it.

What was HIS administrations responsibility though, was to have begun dialogue and repatriation of Nigerians living in Bakassi.

What was being done about their repatriation or merging into Nigerian land?

It is in that unpreparedness and shortsightedness that he has actually failed the Nigerians in Bakassi.
Re: Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2012
Lmao. Fighting a lost cause, the land in question was never part of Nigeria. However, it was "populated" by Nigerians. Bakassi should have automatically been declared part of Cameroon, when Southern Cameroon left Nigeria, to join Cameroon. Cameroon just took what rightfully belongs to them.
Re: Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Your economy is not doing great, your currency is on a free fall since this year. 1$ is 2,000 cedis. The only new thing happening is that you started pumping new crude oil and thats it. Equatorial Guinea became the fastest growing economy in the world after they commissioned one of their largest oil fields, it doesnt mean they are producing handkerchief or matches.

Almost every item in most Ghana supermarkets have NAFDAC number, even things that are made in Asia, why is that? When I come to Ghana i see lots of Nigerian products, i see Nigerian made biscuits, la casera, gala, cement, noddles, Glo mobile network etc. As a Ghanaian, tell me one single Ghana made product you see in Nigeria or any other west Africa country apart from Alomo Bitters
Guy, na dem get alomo?
Re: Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland by 360command: 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
SmoothCrim2015: Well bro's I have to go but I will be back to teach you a few more lessons!

While you are at it look up the

1) failed state index
2) Human development index
3) Global peace index
4) Fastest growing economy 2011

etc etc...

Only Ghanaian RULE can save West Africa!!

We don't bark as much as you(but, we can bark) we actually do the little things that make one a success...

Adious!!! cheesy

All those are all on Papers, but the truth still remains, despite the odds that have been said and done about Nigeria and Nigerians we have been able to have strive so well economically..

Mexico may have its violence but it still the best place to be economically if we are to put mexico as part of the south american countries but i will say latin countries.

all i am saying is, learn to give kudos to whom its meant to be given. you posted a wrong statement on how much we have contributed to the Ghanian sector and i am here to correct you but you do not want to consider it.. I know in life, the truth is bitter.. so you need not to worry, i will accept it that way.

at least, i am glad that we are contributing 3% to the ghanian economy which is helping the NIGERIA GHANA relationship, but how many is the ghanian contributing to our economy? i guess its 0.03%! which is the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.(LOL). at least that is something for the ghanian which makes you better than some african countries.let us clap for them
Re: Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland by cutievik: 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2012
Y are so many post hidden @topic It's too bad bt we hv 2 get over it...Smoothcrimnal get d fvck out of here! U r making me bored wit ur dump contributions grin

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland by truelovecom: 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2012
Malcolm-X:
Lmao. Fighting a lost cause, the land in question was never part of Nigeria. However, it was "populated" by Nigerians. Bakassi should have automatically been declared part of Cameroon, when Southern Cameroon left Nigeria, to join Cameroon. Cameroon just took what rightfully belongs to them.

please stop commenting like a fool, act like someone with wisdom.. please answer dis question;

1.)Is falkland in the UK?…so why is it part of UK
2. Is puerto rico in USA?…so why is it part of USA
Re: Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland by 360command: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2012
sheyie2007:
Guy, na dem get alomo?

[quote author=Ricky_Ross]

Your economy is not doing great, your currency is on a free fall since this year. 1$ is 2,000 cedis. The only new thing happening is that you started pumping new crude oil and thats it. Equatorial Guinea became the fastest growing economy in the world after they commissioned one of their largest oil fields, it doesnt mean they are producing handkerchief or matches.

Almost every item in most Ghana supermarkets have NAFDAC number, even things that are made in Asia, why is that? When I come to Ghana i see lots of Nigerian products, i see Nigerian made biscuits, la casera, gala, cement, noddles, Glo mobile network etc. As a Ghanaian, tell me one single Ghana made product you see in Nigeria or any other west Africa country apart from Alomo Bittershuh

@ Ricky_Ross, i dey feel watin you talk , na becos of how bad d economy is 1$ to 2 cedis, na watin make ghanians for class drop out for the international programme wey we dey do. I cannot blame them but their present government who is at fault to this. One thing i do not understand in Ghana is why they have to be importing many things.. I mean, this is a country where there is electricity but there are no much industries for them to produce their own local produce instead they import everything. That is why you see NAFDAC reg no on every Nigerian product in Ghana.. Though, you must also bear in mind that there are some imported products i see in ghana which are not Nigerian produce but still have NAFDAC reg no.This is because that product was package and distributed for the Nigerian market and from Nigeria as a hub centre to rest of the west african market..
Re: Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland by Youngzedd(m): 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
Profidada: Gowon, obj, yar'adua and gej. Sometimes i dont know who should have the lion share of the blame. It seems these individuals were at a board meeting where specific roles were dished out to each of them. Gowon signed the documents, obj endorsed it , yar' adua implemented it and gej finalised the implementation process. Shame on four of you!!

Exactly what happened.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ali Modu-Sherrif Forceful Entry Into Party Secretariat Is Illegal - PDP / What Is The Current Petrol Situation In Your Area? / I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.