Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,014 members, 7,912,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:16 PM

Coded Way - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Coded Way (839 Views)

Hilarious Coded Conversation Between A Girl, Her And Her Boyfriend / Coded Language / Coded Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coded Way by leyekan: 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2008
A man with a winking problem is applying for a position as a sales representative for a large firm. The interviewer looks over his papers and says, "This is phenomenal. You've graduated from the best schools; your recommendations are wonderful, and
your experience is unparalleled. Normally, we'd hire you without a second thought. However, a sales representative has a highly visible position, and we're afraid that your constant winking will scare off potential customers. I'm sorry, we can't hire you."

"But wait," he said. "If I take two aspirin, I'll stop winking!"

"Really? Great! Show me!"

So the applicant reaches into his jacket pocket and begins pulling out all sorts of condoms: red condoms, blue condoms, ribbed condoms, flavored condoms; finally, at the bottom, he finds a packet of aspirin. He tears it open, swallows the pills, and stops winking.

"Well," said the interviewer, "that's all well and good, but this is a respectable company, and we will not have our employees womanizing all over the country!"

"Womanizing? What do you mean? I'm a happily married man!"

"Well then, how do you explain all these condoms?"

"Oh, that," he sighed. "Have you ever walked into a pharmacy, winking, and asked for aspirin?"
Re: Coded Way by clemcykul(f): 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2008
winks at leyekan wink grin
Re: Coded Way by ituen(m): 4:18pm On Jan 21, 2008
poor boy.

Dont wink at him Clem b4 he gets the wrong message
Re: Coded Way by aristole(m): 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2008
Stop winking grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Coded Way by adjain(m): 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2008
Now i see why i have two years' stock.

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink Till the end,
Re: Coded Way by aristole(m): 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2008
winkling!winkling!!little star
Re: Coded Way by aristole(m): 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2008
winkling!winkling!!little star
Re: Coded Way by tjtj1(m): 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2008
re u winking at someone?
Re: Coded Way by clemcykul(f): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2008
just the way u went to a barbing saloon and continued winking at the mirror
Re: Coded Way by tjtj1(m): 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2008
ya clem i remember but the last time i checked it was u grin winking at the other gal in the mirror

(1) (Reply)

Nail With A Face / Who Does He Looklike / Hello-ass-hole (intelligent Osama)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.