Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,014 members, 7,912,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:17 PM

Nail With A Face - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nail With A Face (839 Views)

5 People You’ll Meet In A Face Me I Face You House In Lagos / Nail The Duck And Other Jokes from Cameroon / Nail In The Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nail With A Face by djcrooky(m): 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2008
A young, attractive woman decides to hang one of her favorite pictures on her wall and asks her father what she needs to do.

He says to hammer a nail with a large head on it into the wall where she wants her picture to be located.

After searching endlessly for a "nail with a large head on it" she gives up and goes out to buy one.

When she reaches the store she sees an old dirty looking man with his eyes popped out of his head once she entered. Not knowing her way around a hardware store she is forced to ask him for help.

"Do you have a nail with a large head on it?"

He answers, "I have something with a large head that would be happy to nail you."
Re: Nail With A Face by PLea: 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2008
haa Lol!
Re: Nail With A Face by ituen(m): 7:53pm On Jan 24, 2008
hmmmm
Re: Nail With A Face by ThugLife1(m): 7:54pm On Jan 24, 2008
Good
Re: Nail With A Face by clemcykul(f): 10:40am On Jan 25, 2008
dats is the koko grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Does He Looklike / Hello-ass-hole (intelligent Osama) / Free Haircut!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.