Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,205 members, 7,873,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? (6324 Views)

Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! / Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why / Seven Year Old Gets Plastic Surgery To Prevent Bullying (would You Allow It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by free2ryhme: 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2012
swtchicgurl: [size=14pt]i used to bully and beat up boys when i was in high school! guys beware![/size] angry angry angry

hope you dont turn ur husband into punching bag ooo ... By their fruit... grin
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2012
torhuke: I wasnt a bully bt a frend to d buliez. I had small change den xo i pay dem bulliez. Wen any1 lookz 4 ma trouble, d bulliez fite dem whyl i watch. Anytym am broke, d buliez obtain odaz and gv to me. I wx also close to some teacherz and haus masterz Xo i wx feard by both d bulliez and d bullied alike.
Like som1 ritely said, if u cant beat dem, dont join dem, pay som1 to beat dem 4 u. It workd 4 me dat way.
hehehe ur case is like d case of egbon o'le ja,sugbon oni awon ore to gboju le.lol.interpretation ur case is like d case of somone who cant fight,but he has friends he relies on to fight for him
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2012
i was a victim of bullying only in jss1. From jss2 i shined my eyes wella plus i grew rapidly, i became tall and well built. Then i became the oppressor nd kept bad friends, nobody could ever touch me due to the numerous school fathers i heard. I once beat up a senior student for slapping my sister. i was the 2nd in command of bullies nd yabbers. I repented in ss2 after 3 of my friends were expelled, and from then i lived and graduated peacefully.
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2012
Jarus:

Awo boys are crazy. They made the hall fun-filled. I wasnt part of them but I enjoyed their taunts. Hilarious stunts and all that. No dull moment in my 5 years stay in that hall.
hehehehehe i remembered wen i was in 2oo level and i went to d cyber cafe in awo hall to browse for an assignment,d 1 upstairs n i remember i wore a spagetti gown,those awo boys taunted d livin day light out of me,as i was walkin dey were shoutin sisi pelebe,y u no com here naked make we c wetin ur mama giv u,abi dat place dey scratch u.baby u set o n all kinds of vulgar words,dat day i felt like d ground shud open n swallow me,wen i left d cafe,i ran as fast as my legs could carry melmao.ill neva forget dat day.lol
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by Donlouise(m): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2012
Was bullied from JSS1-JSS2 from JSS3-SSS3 bullying na normal tin den . Remember wen I was I jss1 I was sent on an errand by 1 of d senior student den 2 buy Egg roll=50*2 buns=30*5 and Tandi =50 and I was given hundred naira 2 buy all dis tins I jst collect d money disapear bt wen dey finally catch me mehn na close 2 1 hour I spend inside cupboard!! Senior barnabas God is watching U o!!
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by exalt2009: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2012
School Bulling is very common in public school..First when I was in
Primary school..Pry 3 precisely,Two boys of my class mate will always
Eat my food just because of a beautiful girl call EMEM..I am always
Afraid of them but one day I summon courage to challenge one with the
Best tool I could think of and that was reading hard to be the first in
My class...The second boy was a thug and he does not care about me being
First in class..he continue to dealt with me but one day as we use to
Say Monkey will go to market and will not come back, that faithful day
We are playing football on the field after closing hour and he just walk
Inside the field and ask me to go out for him that he want to play football
But all my class mate did not support him and he was angry and he said
Will beat the hell out of me today, it was just like the earth should
Open up and I should just enter the ground but my Emem and a close friend
Of mine call Felix has me to me a Man today and I should face my worst enemy..
A yoruba sayed (Olorun Gbe Ogo fun Oléy) I beat the hell out of him..
I could still remember as if it was yesterday..1988
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by ositadima1(m): 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2012
In my secondary school days I was bullied for the size of my nose and also because i was tall and super thin.
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by NET1(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
freecocoa: Hmm God knows this can't happen to me, I fought an SS2 girl the first day I resumed school as a JSS1 student. She asked to go buy her fanta, buns and then bring back 20naira change for her, I told her I don't know where its sold since that day was my first in the school, she pointed me to the right direction, I stood there waiting for her to give me money with which to buy the items but she didn't, the next thing she said was "Go na what are you waiting for?" Ahn ahn I looked at her and said "money na" she said "if I see you hear by the time I open my eyes eh c'mon use your money" I just hissed and walked away, she pulled me back and slapped me, it was like a movie, omo I wooze am back with my small hand, only God know wetin happen next, na principal come settle matter with the girl going on suspension, after that day na fight with one senior or the other till I became a senior. I no dey hear word o.

chei! laugh wan scatter my belle. I never see dis babe, but I already have a mental picture of an "I-NO-GO-GREE" person.

abeg, which school you been go sef?

.NET
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by avuekwe(f): 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2012
i was bullied in junior high school because i was a foreigner(we had moved to lagos recently from the east).I was the smallest and being intelligent didn't help out. it started with this short boy in class, Godswill ehisianya. I thought he would spare me since we were both easterners in a foreign land, but no way. He would hit me at d slightest opportunity. One day, he beat me up just because a bigger girl had beaten him for calling her 'ashawo'. he blamed me for his woes. i hate reporting but i had to do so to my mum and aunt who intervened.and dat was d end of it.
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by striker07(m): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2012
i went to boarding house, i remember one senior that will wake me up in the night when i was in jss 1 to go and lie down in his angle, and after coming back very late in the night then he starts to beat me.
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by denthemen(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2012
I was bullied in my form 1 and 2 just becos I was an ate buta. There was a particular senior who disliked me a lot and took it on himself to punish me every single day. The funny thing is that when I finished I met a girl who turned out to be his younger sister. When I found out, I stayed away from her!
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by swtchicgurl: 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2012
free2ryhme:

hope you dont turn ur husband into punching bag ooo ... By their fruit... grin

i'll start with u kiss
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by Journey40: 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2012
smiley[color=#770077][/color]Wow...this topic brings back so many memories. I'm from the US and I was bullied in high school. I was bullied because of my weight. There were two boys who made fun of me every chance they got. They'd make weird noises when I sat down or bump into me while I was walking down the hall and made me drop my books. Then laugh at me when I picked them up. My freshman and junior year of high school I struggled. Compound w/my parents divorcing it was a horrible situation for me.
Once I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior I started working on forgiveness in my adult years. Funny enough one day while at my uncle's barber shop one of the bullies was in his chair getting a hair cut. I got so nerves seeing him I started to shake. I wanted to run out of the shop and come back after he left. However, just as I was contemplating walking out he stands up to pay my uncle and noticed me. We locked eyes and immediately he formed the biggest smile I've ever seen on a man. He's about 6'4 and I'm 5'5 he makes these long strides and hugs me so hard telling me all the while how good it is to see me. Within that embrace I could feel all of my anger and hurt feelings dwindle away. He told me that he’s in law enforcement and he’s doing well. I was still reserved, but not resentful. I never told him all the hell he put me through, but I’m glad I got to see the good side of him now.
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by Rooneyboy(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2012
[/color][color=#006600]
ItsModella:
hahahaha, they also did that to me. When I was in JSS1, the SS3 seniors made me draw a Cadillac on the board and told me to drive in from one end of the board to the other (in my head, I was like "Na God go punish una, how you want make I do am?)...I became a laughing stock in their class that day...the humiliation, damn!!! There was also the book "My journey shall never end" that the seniors always told the new JSS1 students to go get from their friends.

ItsModella:
[color=#006600]hahahaha, they also did that to me. When I was in JSS1, the SS3 seniors made me draw a Cadillac on the board and told me to drive in from one end of the board to the other (in my head, I was like "Na God go punish una, how you want make I do am?)...I became a laughing stock in their class that day...the humiliation, damn!!! There was also the book "My journey shall never end" that the seniors always told the new JSS1 students to go get from their friends.

[/color]
ItsModella:
hahahaha, they also did that to me. When I was in JSS1, the SS3 seniors made me draw a Cadillac on the board and told me to drive in from one end of the board to the other (in my head, I was like "Na God go punish una, how you want make I do am?)...I became a laughing stock in their class that day...the humiliation, damn!!! There was also the book "My journey shall never end" that the seniors always told the new JSS1 students to go get from their friends.

I'm a bit curious here , pls which school did u attend ?
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by Rooneyboy(m): 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2012
denthemen: I was bullied in my form 1 and 2 just becos I was an ate buta. There was a particular senior who disliked me a lot and took it on himself to punish me every single day. The funny thing is that when I finished I met a girl who turned out to be his younger sister. When I found out, I stayed away from her!

ur using form 1 and form 2 for us here , how old are u sir
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by elewedu(m): 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2012
I was neither bullied nor a bully...but i was way too mischievous. If not for first wey i d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ always carry for class, plus say i come get bad mouth, i for hear am. Victory high school all d way!
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by saleeh: 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2012
all of una no get better topic to discuss...bully! Bully! Bully!...small pikin talk
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by chic2pimp(m): 12:57am On Oct 13, 2012
Richy.:
Anyone that lived in a boarding house must be familer with bullying.
I was in one of the Government secondary school in Abuja, i remembered that i was in SSI,I was walking from school to the hostel with my class mate a female who was equally living in the female hostel of the school. as we were walking, three SS3 Student walked passed us and we did not notice or I was not paying attention. when I got to the hostel, they were waiting for me at the hostel entrance.
they asked me, why didn't u greet when u saw us. I said sorry seniors I did not notice you. they were really mad with me. [size=15pt]one of them said so because u are walking with your babe we are now too small for u not to notice? the other said since u came to this school u have been acting like your father owned CBN. u must swim. they poured bucket of water on the cement floor and ask me too roll on it or better still swim as we call it.I swam with my school uniform.[/size]
I later discovered that one of them showed interest on the girl and she turned him down. that was nine years ago but still fresh like it happened today. angry

Chei Senior Boyz wicked sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by abouzaid: 10:43am On Oct 13, 2012
If a girl wants to recieve a insults she wont forget 4 d rest of her life, let her cross d football pitch at one of d francophone hostels at UNN while d boys are playing football. Franco is really a zoo.
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
Anyigala:
We were bullied and tortured so often in my junior secondary school days that we had a big celebration when our senior prefect suddenly died in the middle of the term.
Looking back, I often ask myself what would have made us to celebrate the tragic death of a fellow student? All I can say is that back then, going to school wasn’t so much fun. It was worse for boarding students.
I am glad that few years later, the new principal barred bulling and any form of physical or psychological torturing by senior students.
What school did u go to?
Re: High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
Rooneyboy:
Ha those days !
I bullied people sha,
Who didn't know me then
FGC IJANIKIN , bullied one boy one dey sotee we broke flurecent bulb on his head.
Even the so called wande cole sef ,he was one of my targets then. Now dey don hammer me sill dey do suffer head job.
LIFE
Wande Coal would've beat u up if u tried rubbish I know him well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

40th Birthday Gift Idea To A Well Deserving Wife? / How Effective Will The Anti-molest Condom Be In Society? / My Wife Is The Reason For My Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.