Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,923 members, 7,872,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Its Wrong 2call The Name Of Jesus While Urinating 2thank Him..a Muslim Friend - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Its Wrong 2call The Name Of Jesus While Urinating 2thank Him..a Muslim Friend (552 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Check Out The Hilarious Sign Church Uses To Stop People From Urinating Around / In Hebrew 4:8, KJV Referred To Jesus While Other Versions Referred To Joshua. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Its Wrong 2call The Name Of Jesus While Urinating 2thank Him..a Muslim Friend by benz33(m): 8:38am On Oct 12, 2012
I almost fell in the toilet and i screamed JESUSSSSSS. A friend said its wrong and improper to call the name of Jesus in such room. Please fiends is his statement justifiable?. I told that Jesus did not give me any restriction abt. where&how to call his name.
Re: Its Wrong 2call The Name Of Jesus While Urinating 2thank Him..a Muslim Friend by Kslib(m): 10:55am On Oct 12, 2012
benz33: I almost fell in the toilet and i screamed JESUSSSSSS. A friend said its wrong and improper to call the name of Jesus in such room. Please fiends is his statement justifiable?. I told that Jesus did not give me any restriction abt. where&how to call his name.
@op,was it jesus that set the trap that almost fell you..
secondly,what were you doing with your friend in the toilet...hmmmn,well..
Back to topic.. Jesus did not tell you where and where not to call his name... Tell your muslim friend that i have seen a muslim man who screamed 'muhammed ra su li lah' when he entered a public toilet.. People rushed to ask him what was the problem,only for him to reply that " the size of his di.ck was bigger than what he expected"....
Re: Its Wrong 2call The Name Of Jesus While Urinating 2thank Him..a Muslim Friend by Saintparis1: 1:10am On Oct 13, 2012
Lol

(1) (Reply)

The Only Love – Gita-bible Comparision / Jesus And Mary Told Me To Kill Him” – Woman Who Stabbed Husband To Death / nairaland Chapel; Make Ur Contributions To This Sermon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.