Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? (8891 Views)

See Nicki Minaj's Photo.. What Is The First Thing That Met Your Eye? / October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? / What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by 1ndidi2(f): 11:30am On Oct 12, 2012
jeeez guys,today I saw my look alike!mirror image!carbon copy!photocopy!clone!double! Late this morning!it felt surreal. we just paused and stared@ each other for a couple of min.!it was Awkward-there was no difference physically that I could see.

Is there any biological,scientific,spiritual or any explanation to this smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by Ramcie(f): 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2012
I wish I would see mine someday . I guess it would be soooo cool or maybe awkward . Would be so excited but if na mean girl with an attitude I go clear her doubt sharply grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by Adanyebe(m): 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2012
yOU ARE HAPPY SEEING YOUR LOOK ALIKE..... PRAY HE IS NOT A DUBIOUS PERSON... IF NOT IT WILL BE A CASE OF A MISTAKEN IDENTITY IF EVER MOBS COME AFTER HIM FOR YOU

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by Selamsweet18(f): 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2012
Yes, I have seen my look alike, but it wasn't physical. By this i mean, I saw the pic of someone that look very much like me, carbone-copy i would say.
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by Intrepid1(m): 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2012
I don't think I will meet him anytime soon. He is the current President of the United States. angry

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2012
1ndidi2: jeeez guys,today I saw my look alike!mirror image!carbon copy!photocopy!clone!double! Late this morning!it felt surreal. we just paused and stared@ each other for a couple of min.!it was Awkward-there was no difference physically that I could see.

Is there any biological,scientific,spiritual or any explanation to this smiley
Are you sure you didn't take anything unusual before you left home? Just asking embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by trigar12(m): 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2012
Yea, there was guy in secondary school thats looked like me, people always mistake me for him, even till date i see strange people waving their hands at me, THAT GUY NAME IS DANIEL and am TOLA. I saw a guy this week telling me that he knows me. Hmmm
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2012
Met mine in my uni days , he was a vicious and young lecturer ;majority of my set failed his course . I use to wonder why I ddnt fail any of his courses, then it dawned on me that, he too must have wondered the resemblance.

Just like the obama look alike I watched on a documentary ;when he knew this,he learnt to even talk like him, you need to see this guy. Now his resemblance has made him fortunate
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by kokoye(m): 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2012
@ post.

You sure say no be into a wall-to-wall mirror you dey look?
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by Willzkid(m): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2012
anyone ever heard of away-games? grin

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by pingo(m): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2012
I am singularly and wonderfully made! no photocopy!!!!!!
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by jnrremedy(m): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2012
@op how do you no u look so much alike. You can not describe ur look urself. It is either u have 2 heads or u are ogbanje

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2012
trigar12: Yea, there was guy in secondary school thats looked like me, people alwa ys mistake me for him, even till date i see strange people waving their hands at me, THAT GUY NAME IS DANIEL and am TOLA. I saw a guy this week telling me that he knows me. Hmmm

*thinks* this guy is scary
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by fiercehillz(m): 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2012
My classmate in sec. School...his name is kessy.
We kept the the principal and teachers busy trying to identify us...
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by ArQueBusieR(m): 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2012
Lysergic acid diethylamide(LSD) at work. Or is it depersonalization disorder. lol
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by stalinism: 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
undoubtable it may seem.away game do happen and hash the tendency to produce clone.u may never tell.
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
Person wey go resemble me like clone go try well well. Mmua bu Okala Mmadu Okala Mmuo. . .

God (the Master Craftsman) destroyed the palette after painting this son. Replication is impossible.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by Abujafood: 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
I have met two of my clones in real life! They both looked so much like me that I thought I was seeing my reflection, only difference was they weren't wearing the same clothes like me!

*If you believe me, na u sabi*

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by EiE1(f): 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2012
Aaaah, wella. I hav dis family fя̲̅Iε̲̣̣̣̥Ω̴̩̩̩̥∂'S̶̲̥̅ daughter whom we both knw and our folks can't but say quite often in admiration dat shhe luks like me. Infact, as lil'gals growin up, our mummys had †☺ get us a couple of dresses togther and wen we wore it it'S̶̲̥̅ like aaaaah! Really.
And guess what, even N̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̷̷̴̩̩̩̥̐͠w̶̲̥̅̊ on our contact list, she coded me as twiny while   her look-alike (without knwin O°˚˚˚ until few mths bk wen we were wit eachodas fones). We had a loud =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) at it!
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by 2sa2: 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
I Have not really met any, but several people have stopped me along to way to call me other names or to say are you so so and so's sibling?
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by ojeniyi1: 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
have seem mine before in lagos state model college igbonla, he was in sss3 while i was in ss1 then and we are in the same house but different room. His name is Nonso mbakwe and my own name is Ayobami
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by mcevans1(m): 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2012
Yeah I've seen/met my clone before. The only thing that differentiated us was my height cuz I'm 6ft tall.
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by killuminati(m): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2012
Snoop Doggie Dogg angry
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by dridowu: 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2012
Finally u saw ur made in china clone......................am so hapi 4 u
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by Wizkhalifa2(m): 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2012
hehe.. Kinda true.. Popc wus driving lst mnth nd he saw a gal dat luks exactly lyk me (son)... He stopd nd tld her 'u luk lyk my son'.. 4real we even had d same hair-do...
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by dridowu: 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2012
ojeniyi.:
have seem mine before in lagos state model college igbonla, he was in sss3 while i was in ss1 then and we are in the same house but different room. His name is Nonso mbakwe and my own name is Ayobami
d question was have u ever seen/met ur clone? Nobody ask of u/ur clone name/history........................haba na so u pple dy fail

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by fapcrook(m): 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2012
pingo: I am singularly and wonderfully made! no photocopy!!!!!!
na lie jooo
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by swizzle(m): 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2012
Go ask ya papa how far grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by saintneo(m): 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2012
Peeps: Did you school @ King College Lagos?
Me: 4cuk no I grew up Onitsha/Enugu.
Peeps: The guy works somewhere in Ikoyi & he is Yoruba.
Me: definetly not me. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Hope to see this dude some.
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2012
I haven't met one but I have met load of people who mistake me for someone else.

Infact This chick started abusing me up and down and she got into a physical fight with me, Saying how I stole her man, blah blah am not gonna go free. The God that blessed me, I was with three friends that day. Else they would have flog the shi..t outta me that day. The whole night was bitter for me, I took my heels off self cuz my foot was just shaking in it. Those girls were ghetto.
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by flow1759: 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2012
Infact mine stays in d same area wit me, his name is festus. We went to d same sec sch. He was a bad boy in sch den. Its been long i saw him. Oboy if dis boy never change dat means dem fit arrest me one day 4 wetin i no know oh because we luk so much alike dat they called us ejima back den in sch.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2012
Willzkid: anyone ever heard of away-games? grin

no mind them. Dem dey form carbon copy, dey don't know the effort their popsy or momsy put into ground to achieve it grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Need Benin Republic Passport To Travel To 60 Country Visa Free / I Have Had Enough! / Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.