Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,235 members, 7,934,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:37 PM

Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? (8923 Views)

See Nicki Minaj's Photo.. What Is The First Thing That Met Your Eye? / October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? / What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by agohavivi(f): 5:47am On Oct 13, 2012
I once went to an office, at the gate someone called me by the name kenny, I didn't reply until she tugged at me. On turning, it turned out to be a lady who stared at me for a few seconds, apologised and asked if I was kenny's sister. I made her realise i knew no one that went by that name. She went ahead to tell me how much i looked like a colleague. I entered the premises and at the reception someone asked me why I changed the outfit I wore to work that morning at that point, a guy said, "she looks so much like kenny" soon after which two people walked up to me asking if I was kenny's twin. Before I could explain, someone said, "kenny's twin is here" this attracted the attention of others who trooped to the reception. I had to let them know my mission there and make them realise I didn't know the lady in question. The entire office got excited and insisted i meet their colleague, kenny who was in a meeting at that moment. Most where shocked that two people who weren't related could look so much alike. A lady there affirmed that it wasn't common for sisters to have the kind of resemblance that I shared with this mysterious lady. This got me so curious that I decided to wait and see her but eventually left without meeting her because I had to keep up with another appointment. Funny enough I met a couple recently who told me that I look so much like a certain kenny meaning i probably have a clone somewhere. Really, I wish I met this kenny. Co-incidentally, i'm also a kehinde.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by eherbal(m): 6:11am On Oct 13, 2012
I had this friend of mine who's always telling me about my look alike in her area in bariga.anytime she sees the dude,she calls me to hurry down to see him.the strangest part is that he leaves some seconds before my arrival.there was a time she boldly approached him to wait for me,stating her reasons.he obliged her.she called me and i drove down her place as if hell itself was on my tail,only for him to leave,telling her that i should wait for him cause he had things to do at home.funny enough,i was at the gate leading to the street,which was just some seconds drive to her house.i waited like forever,and the bloke didn't show up.prior to this,my mum had warned me not to go looking for him cause i will never meet him,and he's been avoiding me cause it could have consequences.
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by Slickest(m): 7:28am On Oct 13, 2012
pingo: I am singularly and wonderfully made! no photocopy!!!!!!

Me 2 oooo!b lyk d guy dey on air lane mode wen I'm comot........tea nd alomo tinz
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by amor4ce(m): 8:29am On Oct 13, 2012
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2012
Well, mine was funny and a bit awkward. See, i was with my friend and i was holding onto her phone, when suddenly her phone started ringing. you know most people save their contacts with pictures, so when they're calling their picture shows. So i saw "myself" on her screen calling? i was so confused, that i had to check my own phone maybe it was calling her(screen unlocked) and my phone was also in my hand, so it obviously wasnt me calling. And then i realized, i don't have that white top, cos she was wearing a white top that didn't look familiar in the photo. We had a good laugh, my friend was like: she always used to tell this other girl about me too, before the day she called. Shit gave me the creeps mehn! i really hope not to run into her, dunno what could be more awkward than that..........
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by akorlade(m): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2012
Yemisi walked into d room staring suprised at me. How come you are in the room sleeping when I just walked pass you going down the stair. I quickly rushed downstairs to see this guy, low and behold I stood staring at myself.
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by candieangel12(f): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2012
e-herbal:
I had this friend of mine who's always telling me about my look alike in her area in bariga.anytime she sees the dude,she calls me to hurry down to see him.the strangest part is that he leaves some seconds before my arrival.there was a time she boldly approached him to wait for me,stating her reasons.he obliged her.she called me and i drove down her place as if hell itself was on my tail,only for him to leave,telling her that i should wait for him cause he had things to do at home.funny enough,i was at the gate leading to the street,which was just some seconds drive to her house.i waited like forever,and the bloke didn't show up.prior to this,my mum had warned me not to go looking for him cause i will never meet him,and he's been avoiding me cause it could have consequences.

Quite odd if you ask me, your story freaked me out a little
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by jonnycheddars(m): 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2012
trigar12: Yea, there was guy in secondary school thats looked like me, people always mistake me for him, even till date i see strange people waving their hands at me, THAT GUY NAME IS DANIEL and am TOLA. I saw a guy this week telling me that he knows me. Hmmm
No disrespect. Ask ur parents. You'll be surprised what you can live through.
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2012
Even saddam hussein has a striking look alike who is an egyptian.

I have never met my look alike but often get stopped on the way and asked ''are u this''? To which i reply ''No''.
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2012
okpara ugo: Even saddam hussein has a striking look alike who is an egyptian.

I have never met my look alike but often get stopped on the way and asked ''are u this''? To which i reply ''No''.

Hmmm, I can't imagine what he must be going through. He's lucky those SEALS didn't get to him first. undecided

@OP No, I don't wish to meet this fellow or there will be serious Consequences. angry

@The Other folks, You saw a perfect look-alike, and you let him/her go? shocked shocked Just like that? No Questions Asked? shocked
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by okuya: 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2012
@ OP: go ask ur Mama & Papa why dem sell ur twin brother for d hospital wey dem born una !
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by hommer(f): 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2012
Wen I was in the uni, someone came to me and said she didnt know I had a younger sister in our school. I told her it cant be thru cos I was the only daughter of my parents. I later met the girl. She really looked so much like just dat I look older. I found oout we are from the same village but not related by blood
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by drejunior: 10:17am On Oct 14, 2012
Hahaha D̶̲̥̅̊Õ̳͡ ugly PPle have clones
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by babeface3: 11:47am On Oct 14, 2012
I forget what I look like the moment I leave the mirror undecided
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by Emmagration(m): 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2012
Make una ask una parents o!...dey mit tel u d truth. tongue
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by Emmagration(m): 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2012
hommer: Wen I was in the uni, someone came to me and said she didnt know I had a younger sister in our school. I told her it cant be thru cos I was the only daughter of my parents. I later met the girl. She really looked so much like just dat I look older. I found oout we are from the same village but not related by blood
...ask ya dad wat happened wen he visitd dat widow
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone? by amor4ce(m): 1:05am On Oct 15, 2012
e-herbal:
How about you and your friend arrange a meeting with your look-alike at your friend's place but without the your look-alike being aware that you are already present?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Really Happens When NEPA Takes Light / Need Benin Republic Passport To Travel To 60 Country Visa Free / Is Time Spent On Nairaland Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.