Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,753 members, 7,965,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:39 PM

Sex Differences - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sex Differences (17961 Views)

Differences Between Miracle And Magic. / Pictorial Differences Between Guys And Girls / 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 19, 2012
Vivian did total justice to this thread...thumbs Up!
Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 8:24am On Oct 19, 2012
I have actually read sholly ranting up and down like a mad dog, dragging this to "slavery or slave trade"

Slave trade did not enter Africa cos of their weakness, it entered as a result of their strength! If the American Indianas were strong, no body would have remembered African!

The American Indiana or whatever they called them were the first slaves! But they were let out of the hook because of their weakness, mosquitoes, and colour advantage!

grin grin grin, Americans love stories but they forget their own history.

Feminists are confused girls............one of the disadvantages they have is men treat them as modern slaves.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 19, 2012
vivian chinaza: Still throwing more light so that kids will understand, using people in the western world.......grin grin

Bobby Brown and Withney did drugs together, but withney took the hit more than Bobby, which all celebrities commented on including Celine Dion!

Whitney took the blame because she portrayed herself as America's sweetheart. Those who knew her knew that she was a typical Jersey girl.

vivian chinaza: Kim k is despised by people especially the American becos of her lifestyle, yea she is seen as a person who doesn't uphold the values and dignity of women.........but there are plenty of hollywood baddest boys who still gain people's respect!

Americans despise Kim Kardashian because she's known all over the world and has no talent. She and Paris Hilton are in the same boat. Release a compromising tape and all of a sudden, you're a celebrity. Kim and Paris are not the first to have compromising tapes leaked, nor will they be the last. That's not why they're hated. They're hated because it resulted in multi-millions of dollars, record deals, tv shows, advertisements, etc. If "leaking" sex tapes wasn't so lucrative, Lawrence Fishbourne's daughter wouldn't have dabbled into it.

vivian chinaza: J.Lo is equally seen as hollywood ashi cos of her marital failures.......and her likes for younger men grin grin grin, oh well she is a success career wise.

Failure at marriage? Yes. Ashi? No. There's a stigma for any man or woman dating someone way younger. Callista Flockhart and Harrison Ford got similar treatment.

vivian chinaza: Sophia Bush (Tree Hills Brooke Davies) leaves tongues wagging cos she has dated many of her co-stars, married Chad Murray Micheal, dated James Lafferty and Nicholas..........her relationship pattern made waves. Now actually Chad cheated on her, the press knew but it didn't make waves.

I don't know these people.

vivian chinaza: Bill Clinton and Tiger Woods cheated on their wives, they made front pages, divorce attorney lobbied (yea because of what they will gain from the divorce), the women were beyond hurt (ofcourse I will be hurt), but they stood by their cheating husbands. Don't even say its becos of money cos it would have been a win win situation. Now have you wondered what the situation would have been if we reversed it?

With all that I've said about cheating, it's not in every instance that all women should run away. I'll be wild and assume that the Clinton situation was different from the average Joe and Jane. They were married for decades, had a daughter, and a big reputation as the first family. Even if it crossed her mind, I doubt there was much room for her to be impulsive. Obviously their marriage was salvagable as they're still married. If it was Hillary, I don't think Bill would have left her either.
Elin Nordegren divorced Tiger Woods, got $100 million, and custody of their children. Her husband cheated on her with 19 or so women. If the reverse was the case, Tiger would have divorced her and she would have gone to sex rehab just like him.

vivian chinaza: Lean Rimes or whatever her name is (A singer) cheated on her husband..........he divorced her.

And rightfully so. She was unapologetic and cheated on her husband in broad daylight. She had clearly moved on.

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 19, 2012
ogugua88: Is a key better or more important than a lock? Is a lock more vital than its key? No. They compliment each other.

True, they compliment each other. However, a KEY that has opened several locks is indeed a master key! In the same breath, a LOCK that has been opened by several keys is considered worthless!
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 19, 2012
Only married/long-term relationships get the key-and-lock analogy. If you're sleeping around and haven't met the one, then you're still searching for the key that opens you or the lock to which you belong.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 19, 2012
vivian chinaza: I have actually read sholly ranting up and down like a mad dog, dragging this to "slavery or slave trade"

Slave trade did not enter Africa cos of their weakness, it entered as a result of their strength! If the American Indianas were strong, no body would have remembered African!

The American Indiana or whatever they called them were the first slaves! But they were let out of the hook because of their weakness, mosquitoes, and colour advantage!

grin grin grin, Americans love stories but they forget their own history.

Feminists are confused girls............one of the disadvantages they have is men treat them as modern slaves.

You are an ignorant fool!! My use of African American slavery was to describe your resistance to free yourself from mental slavery!

You keep saying I'm ranting but u're d one coming back to this thread to manifest your bondage.

We all understand that it's hard for your type to see yourself as equal because u've been brought up by bigots to see yourself as inferior.

You definitely do not know anything. Nobody was talking about slavery in Africa, we are talking about the slave trade from Africa to America. Dumb skull, I'm talking about African Americans!

And slave did enter Africa because of our intellectual weakness, lack of development compared to our white counterparts. Strength is irrelevant if u don't hv d intellect to back it up.

See this ignoramus talking about the Native Americans like she knows something, I don laugh die!! B*tch stup1d than a muthafvcker!!!

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 19, 2012
Ogugua is too nice!

Ogugua this girl is suffering from mental slavery I tell you, u can't impact any knowledge into that dummy's skull!

lmao.....leave her alone grin grin grin
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 19, 2012
ogugua88: Only married/long-term relationships get the key-and-lock analogy. If you're sleeping around and haven't met the one, then you're still searching for the key that opens you or the lock to which you belong.

Whoever defined such restrictions? I find it hard to believe that you're the one coming up with all these. Does it not spill over even with your analogy?
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 8:50am On Oct 19, 2012
Shollypopz: Ogugua is too nice!

Ogugua this girl is suffering from mental slavery I tell you, u can't impact any knowledge into that dummy's skull!

lmao.....leave her alone grin grin grin
You finally admit that you can't change a thing here.
That has been my point from page one
Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 8:52am On Oct 19, 2012
@ Ogugua, no my dear, kim K is not hated for that! Go and get your facts straight! She is not the only star without a talent!!!
Whitney was American sweetheart no doubt! But she paid more price cos she was a woman! And many people are of the opinion that she failed as a woman and a mother!
Lean Rimes apologised to her husband who forgave her and took her back, but later divorced her cos he live with it. Still get ur facts straight!

As for J.Lo, oh no! grin grin grin, there is a stigma associated with a WOMAN dating younger men! Not men!
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 19, 2012
fluid26: Whoever defined such restrictions? I find it hard to believe that you're the one coming up with all these. Does it not spill over even with your analogy?

Don't mutilate my analogy. Sleeping with someone doesn't mean you've unlocked anything. There is more to the definition of a relationship than sex. Anyone can sleep around, especially today. Sex can have absolutely no meaning and come with no attachments. The key-and-lock analogy does not refer only to sex but everything that makes a relationship whole and sustainable. Intimacy, love, trust, respect, etc.
Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 8:55am On Oct 19, 2012
grin grin grin grin, sholly stop ranting like a mad dog, u are simply an abandoned project! Whoever that was awarded your contract did a terrible job!
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 19, 2012
I don't understand how Ogugua is arguing with this dum a*ss when the fool keeps talking about she's a woman. Heffa what d fvck is a woman. Define a woman.

@Ogugua, that silly lil girl's view about what a woman is, is someone that doesn't rub shoulders with men and is submissive. Try reading her trash from page 0, u'll
see that thing got no brain, no point!!
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 19, 2012
vivian chinaza: grin grin grin grin, sholly stop ranting like a mad dog, u are simply an abandoned project! Whoever that was awarded your contract did a terrible job!
Vivian define ranting!! U are here talking like an enslaved child.

Your problem started since u were a child, ur environment has instilled in u a slave mentality. U'll forever be inferior to your fellow men.

And b*tch why u mad tho?? I'll stay schooling ur ignorant a*ss!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 19, 2012
vivian chinaza: grin grin grin grin, sholly stop ranting like a mad dog, u are simply an abandoned project! Whoever that was awarded your contract did a terrible job!

ROFLMAO!! B1TCH STAY GETTING MAD!! grin grin grin

Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 9:04am On Oct 19, 2012
ogugua88:

Don't mutilate my analogy. Sleeping with someone doesn't mean you've unlocked anything. There is more to the definition of a relationship than sex. Anyone can sleep around, especially today. Sex can have absolutely no meaning and come with no attachments. The key-and-lock analogy does not refer only to sex but everything that makes a relationship whole and sustainable. Intimacy, love, trust, respect, etc.

I'm sorry baby girl, but this thread is all about s3x!

Who says s3x comes with no attachment? Keep telling yourself that! Its just a flimsy excuse runs girls use! S3x comes with a lot of psychological attachment, especially for the woman.

Bible recorded of men that had numerous wives, but the only woman that did that was tagged "Evil"

Ofcourse marry Magdalene was also tagged evil until she had an encounter with Christ!
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
You finally admit that you can't change a thing here.
That has been my point from page one

lol, Mynd! At least we tried saving a silly girl from mental slavery.

I'm just here for Ogugua mehn....
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 19, 2012
vivian chinaza: @ Ogugua, no my dear, kim K is not hated for that! Go and get your facts straight! She is not the only star without a talent!!!
Whitney was American sweetheart no doubt! But she paid more price cos she was a woman! And many people are of the opinion that she failed as a woman and a mother!
Lean Rimes apologised to her husband who forgave her and took her back, but later divorced her cos he live with it. Still get ur facts straight!

As for J.Lo, oh no! grin grin grin, there is a stigma associated with a WOMAN dating younger men! Not men!

Lol. Do you know where I was when Kim Kardashian started gaining ground? In the same southern California, where she was ALREADY promiscuous and working as Lindsay Lohan's personal assistant. What made her who she is today? Her compromising video. Does that compromising video define her? No, as she's actually a fantastic businesswoman. She's annoying, and that's what she should credit to her success. The fact that she's everywhere, promoting everything, dabbling her hands into everything, is why she has a fat bank account. People cannot stand her because she is a multimillionaire who became a household name because of a compromising video. I can list other untalented stars from here to Jericho who get similar treatment. The first that comes to mind is Miley Cyrus.

Whitney Houston smoked weed with her daughter. I don't see reason to argue with those who think she wasn't the greatest mom. Her daughter isn't exactly a star child herself. Bobby Brown didn't influence Bobbi Kristina alone.

You can be blind to the fact that men don't get hated on. Americans care about age differences, regardless of who's older. Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes, Harrison Ford/Callista Flockhart, and then there's Morgan Freeman, who was 72, when he married the 27 year old E'Dena Hines. The list goes on. J-Lo is constantly in the limelight, which is why it may seem like they're always talking about it. However, big age gaps are nothing new. Katie Couric and Susan Sarandon are dating younger guys and no one cares.
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 9:05am On Oct 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
Vivian define ranting!! U are here talking like an enslaved child.

Your problem started since u were a child, ur environment has instilled in u a slave mentality. U'll forever be inferior to your fellow men.

And b*tch why u mad tho?? I'll stay schooling ur ignorant a*ss!! cheesy
Lets do this without insults please.
That goes to Vivian too. I am enjoying this thread too much for killz to come lock it
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 19, 2012
[size=17pt]LMAO!! OGUGUA STAY, EDUCATING HER IGNORANT A*SS....[/size]

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Lets do this without insults please.
That goes to Vivian too. I am enjoying this thread too much for killz to come lock it
LOL!

She started it!! And me I go give am double!!

#no time!!
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 19, 2012
vivian chinaza: I'm sorry baby girl, but this thread is all about s3x!

Who says s3x comes with no attachment? Keep telling yourself that! Its just a flimsy excuse runs girls use! S3x comes with a lot of psychological attachment, especially for the woman.

Bible recorded of men that had numerous wives, but the only woman that did that was tagged "Evil"

Ofcourse marry Magdalene was also tagged evil until she had an encounter with Christ!

"Sex Differences", meaning gender differences. The OP gave an example of a gender difference using a sex situation as example.

I said sex CAN come with no attachments.

I don't use Biblical references for obvious reasons.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 19, 2012
ogugua88:

Mutilate your analogy? That's amusing. I'm not here to argue on the ingredients and addendums of a relationship per se. It appears you do not know the subject of debate. Let me refresh your memory...

Ifilinwa: Why do guys find it hard to forgive their partners when they found out that she is cheating, when they always want d ladies to Forgive them when caught

The question is crystal clear and free of any form of ambiguity.
Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 9:09am On Oct 19, 2012
grin grin grin sholly give chance joor! Ogugua is a million times better than you. Don't u see how she backs her argument up with practical examples? grin grin grin what are u even doing abroad if I may ask? Cos nne u lack knowledge!

Back up your argument with practical examples or just watch us do our thing.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 19, 2012
fluid26: Mutilate your analogy? That's amusing. I'm not here to argue on the ingredients and addendums of a relationship per se. It appears you do not know the subject of debate. Let me refresh your memory...

The question is crystal clear and free of any form of ambiguity.

If a guy is cheating on the woman he so-called loves, then it appears her key doesn't unlock him. She'll have to try again with someone else who's able to compliment her.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 19, 2012
What is this one talking about?? From when that b1tch made her slave a*ss comment, the subject of this thread changed (Sorry Mynd grin)

The issue on ground is the same standard should be demanded from both male and female "cheaters".
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 19, 2012
vivian chinaza: grin grin grin sholly give chance joor! Ogugua is a million times better than you. Don't u see how she backs her argument up with practical examples? grin grin grin what are u even doing abroad if I may ask? Cos nne u lack knowledge!

[size=13pt]LMAO!! My argument with you is simple! You are in mental slavery!! And u have proven that with everyone of your post!!

YOU ARE DUMB......I had a discourse with Shymmex but not with u because u are too dumb to intellectually reply whatever knowledge I posed to you!![/size]

Silly, ask ppl I hv had actual intellectual conversation with on NL and they'll tell you hun, I KNOW MY SH1T!!

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by AntiGbagaun(f): 9:15am On Oct 19, 2012
vivian chinaza: grin grin grin grin, sholly stop ranting like a mad dog, [size=15pt]u are simply an abandoned project! Whoever that was awarded your contract did a terrible job![/size]
shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 19, 2012
[size=13pt]ROFLMAO!! [/size]

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by AntiGbagaun(f): 9:20am On Oct 19, 2012
vivian chinaza: grin grin grin sholly give chance joor! Ogugua is a million times better than you. Don't u see how she backs her argument up with practical examples? grin grin grin [size=15pt]what are u even doing abroad if I may ask?[/size] Cos nne u lack knowledge!

embarassed embarassed
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 19, 2012
ogugua88:

If a guy is cheating on the woman he so-called loves, then it appears her key doesn't unlock him. She'll have to try again with someone else who's able to compliment her.

Did you just say this? Again I'll let it pass, as it isn't why I'm here...neither is it the subject matter.

Ogugua, even after refreshing your memory, you still couldn't give a direct answer to the OP's question. I'll take it that you've reached the end of your tether and cannot proceed any further.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 19, 2012
[size=13pt]Anti-Gbagaun is just looking for unnecessary mistake! grin grin grin grin Leave her alone!![/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here / Christian Okoro: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills NAN's Technical Director / Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.