Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,866 members, 7,899,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 07:16 AM

Sex Differences - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sex Differences (17795 Views)

Differences Between Miracle And Magic. / Pictorial Differences Between Guys And Girls / 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 10:13am On Oct 19, 2012
@Ogugua; oh God! You don't just get it do you! All woman are like that! Sex means something to us! Now when a woman is emotional unstable she tends to think so! A woman cannot keep having casual sex with a man and control her emotions but a man can!

A man can dislike you but still sleep with you all the time, a woman on the other hand cannot (even if you pay her)!
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 19, 2012
ogugua88: Funnily enough, there are similarities between Kim Kardashian and Mitt Romney. It's not how rich you are; it's how you got rich. That's the American way. If you earned it in a fair manner, then no one would sense would be against you. Kim Kardashian's video literally opened doors for her. Mitt Romney is despised because he made millions by outsourcing jobs to China, aka, on the backs of Americans. Trust me, if Kim Kardashian was a talented actress or singer, no one would care. She would only have that group of people who can't stand her for their own personal reasons. Compare Kim Kardashian's life prior to the tape, to what it is now. Without that tape, you would still be irrelevant like the rest of those wannabes who try to make it by being a celebrity's personal assistant. Anyone can make a tape. Not everyone can make a tape and then go on to become a multimillionaire BRAND.
GBAM!!

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 19, 2012
vivian chinaza: @Ogugua; oh God! You don't just get it do you! All woman are like that! Sex means something to us! Now when a woman is emotional unstable she tends to think so! A woman cannot keep having casual sex with a man and control her emotions but a man can!

A man can dislike you but still sleep with you all the time, a woman on the other hand cannot (even if you pay her)!

One question: have you met all women?

3 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Yeah right. I can't stand cheats. The idea is just aaarrrrgghhh.
This ain't about the debate oo.
Well if u can't standing cheating, I hope u don't cheat.

I will look for a good divorce lawyer but I'm sorry you hv to leave the house cos Goldy want's to be separated from you. She wants you out!!! cry cry
Re: Sex Differences by cloaked(m): 10:28am On Oct 19, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Baby girl, all women are like that! Unless she is emotionally unstable! Maybe she is mad at the moment. S3x means something to women!

I don't really follow sex and the city but I follow desperate wives............Gabrila cheated on her husband and developed feelings for the guy. Tom Scavo cheated, had a daughter, no feelings........Bree cheated with the intention of not falling for karl and ended up felling for him.

In one tree hill, Broke Davies slept around, but she called herself a mess.

My dear, sex will always mean something to a woman, we tell ourselves that to console ourselves.
....true talk there cutie...i support dat "sex will always mean more 2 women than men"...cos physically, by a mere layman's analyses on s3x...."during s3x, everyfin happens in a female....n if any result will come out of it,....it will still be in a female!....
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 19, 2012
^^ Again, life is what you make of it. If you wish to impregnate a woman and leave her with the responsibility, you will deal with the consequences if/when the time comes. Hope say you get odeshi.
Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 10:32am On Oct 19, 2012
Ogugua; What I want to tell you is this, no woman will constantly sleep with a man and not get anything attached! We just tell ourselves that to make us feel better which is a huge lie! Both white and Black, Red and Yellow!

Babe, my phone battery is down. Will get back to you later.
Re: Sex Differences by Goldieluks: 10:34am On Oct 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
Oh!! You obviously think we are still talking about what the op siad. We don leave that one tey, tey.

The issue on ground is the same standard should be demanded from both male and female "cheaters". And no one gender should be giving an escape route or an excuse for cheating. That is, a man "cheater" is no way better than a female cheater and vice-versa.

Slave mentality refers to institutionalized or systemic feelings of inferiority within some societies or peoples who have been subjected to any form of oppression, discrimination relative to the values of the oppressor who has subjected them to oppression. Basically saying accepting the culture or doctrines of the oppressor as intrinsically more superior.

In my own words, it's an emotional mind-set of some people embedded generation after generation to see themselves an inferior. The oppressors in this sense, would be bigots, cultures and societies that upholds gender inequality.

Na me una dey discuss about abi, Mynd no let me throw you stone oh.

Ok back to the topic at hand.
Sholly one thing you have ruled out totally is the fact that, most women in Nigeria,
if not all of them are caught up in this 'slave mentality' although how harsh that might sound,i think
it has always been the norms and values of our dearest country Nigeria.
A cheating man is accepted, but a cheating woman is highly rejected and frowned upon.
Men are polygamous in nature, yes, but that is not a criteria to cheating/serial cheating. However,
it is left for the woman in question, to either bear with his cheating ways or call it a quit. Its as
simple as that.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 19, 2012
vivian chinaza: Ogugua; What I want to tell you is this, no woman will constantly sleep with a man and not get anything attached! We just tell ourselves that to make us feel better which is a huge lie! Both white and Black, Red and Yellow!

Babe, my phone battery is down. Will get back to you later.

My reply: you haven't met all women, so please don't speak for them. The same women who you claim to be speaking for would come her to disprove you if they cared at all about this debate lol.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 19, 2012
ogugua88: ^^ Again, life is what you make of it. If you wish to impregnate a woman and leave her with the responsibility, you will deal with the consequences if/when the time comes. Hope say you get odeshi.

Ogugua do u watch love and hip-hop?? This girl just reminds me Jacqueline K and Mimi's mentality. The relationship they both have with Stevie J and how he treats them because "men are men" .

I dey laugh my a*ss out!! grin grin grin
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 19, 2012
Shollypopz: Ogugua do u watch love and hip-hop?? This girl just reminds me Jacqueline K and Mimi's mentality. The relationship they both have with Stevie J and how he treats them because "men are men" .

I dey laugh my a*ss out!! grin grin grin

Nne, it's no different than those siddown dey look people who have accepted poor living standards because "This is Naija". If you tolerate nonsense, then nonsense go dey flow like oil.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 19, 2012
Goldieluks:

Na me una dey discuss about abi, Mynd no let me throw you stone oh.

Ok back to the topic at hand.
Sholly one thing you have ruled out totally is the fact that, most women in Nigeria,
if not all of them are caught up in this 'slave mentality' although how harsh that might sound,i think
it has always been the norms and values of our dearest country Nigeria.
A cheating man is accepted, but a cheating woman is highly rejected and frowned upon.
Men are polygamous in nature, yes, but that is not a criteria to cheating/serial cheating. However,
it is left for the woman in question, to either bear with his cheating ways or call it a quit. Its as
simple as that.

The part in bold hasn't been scientifically proven.

The polygamous nature of men can be historically and biblically proven but it's not a fact yet; scientifically speaking.

The culture and society has dictated the polygamous nature of men as acceptable because men made d f*ucking rules in those days. This is the slave mentality I'm talking about.

We need to change the culture and society beliefs that has treated women as below men from the on-set.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 19, 2012
ogugua88:

Nne, it's no different than those siddown dey look people who have accepted poor living standards because "This is Naija". If you tolerate nonsense, then nonsense go dey flow like oil.

LMAO!! grin grin grin
Re: Sex Differences by Goldieluks: 10:52am On Oct 19, 2012
Let's fast forward/rewind to reality.
1. You noticed that your man is cheating on you. What would you do in such vulnerable situation?

a. Talk to your girl friend/close friend/family and take their advise for it?
b. Stick to your initial values, as per making a decision of, calling it quits/bearing with your man?

Most ladies would unconsciously find themselves dancing to the tunes of the first option, because according to REALITY,
when one is vulnerable, one is most likely to listen to the advise of others, thereby (dumping one's values)
Because you sort of find yourself in a tight corner at that point in time. It will only take a very strong
willed individual to stick to her values, and not listening to the advise of friends/families.

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by 190theclown: 11:56am On Oct 19, 2012
Yawns and strolls in

Sees shollypopz

Wait - is it me or did sholly just go about running her mouth on dis thread

Shollypopz - woman go to-the-kitchen immediately angry angry
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2012
190-the-clown:
Yawns and strolls in

Sees shollypopz

Wait - is it me or did sholly just go about running her mouth on dis thread

Shollypopz - woman go to-the-kitchen immediately angry angry

lol 190, are u done vacuuming?? When u're done, go to the kitchen and make me some Nigerian food cheesy
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2012
Shollypopz:

lol 190, are u done vacuuming?? When u're done, go to the kitchen and make me some Nigerian food cheesy
Well a Nigerian serial cheat and a "western educated" feminist.
Perfect match
Re: Sex Differences by Konnektions146(m): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2012
^^^
lol
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 2:31pm On Oct 19, 2012
Konnektions146: ^^^
lol
WTF are you laughing at?
Re: Sex Differences by omosexy1: 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2012
Shollypopz: Majority of my posts were hidden, all thanks to mod killz angry angry angry angry

Let me tell u about the slave-like mentality I'm telling vivian she has: This is not d first time she has inferred women as inferior to men. She did that on one other thread and I saw Rockstation trying to educate her, but she remains adamant. Now, I fully understand that it's hard to break free from a slave mentality. Why?? because if u've always seen urself as a slave, it then defines who u are as a woman. She knows no other truth than the one the men domineering environment she grew up in has taught her.

For example look @ d African Americans in the US, they were free from slavery, lets say 1862(because some ppl argue this date). When Abraham Lincoln first abolished slavery after the civil war, there were many blacks that refused to stop working for their masters. My ppl they chose to remain slaves!! U know why?? They prolly thought to themselves, if I'm not a slave, then who am I??

This girl's mentality is a result of d sick society or environment she grew up in. She does not know that she deserves better. Vivian let me tell you in case no one has ever told u this- U can rub shoulders with men, u have the right to demand faithfulness from your partner, u are not intellectually different from any man, humility does not require you to act like slave to anybody!

You are unbelievably. You have a right to demand faithfulness from your partner . You must be typing from mars. How old are you?
Re: Sex Differences by omosexy1: 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2012
ogugua88:

Not all women are like this. Because women are known as the emotional species doesn't mean that all of them cling to everything and everyone. By the way, not all men are like that either. Just as people think all women care, some don't. Just as people think all men don't care, some do.

You don't sound like someone who knows how 70% of abroad works o. Have you not seen or heard of "Sex & the City"? "Desperate Housewives"? "The Bachelorette"? Why were these shows/movies so popular? They spoke to women. Those who wanted to experience that life, and those who saw their lives being portrayed on screens. You would be surprised at how some women go through men like Kleenex.

Stop quoting soap operas produced and sponsored by men to change the innate psyche of women and stick to reality.
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2012
omosexy1:

You are unbelievably. You have a right to demand faithfulness from your partner . You must be typing from mars. How old are you?
Are you saying you don't have the right to demand for faithfulness? Is that not part of the oat you took at your wedding? Or all those time you tell your wife "babe, you are the only one" you are a liar?
The truth is that men who cheat are liars and you can't be married to a liar. Its like leaving fried fish with an hungry cat
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2012
So, this topic is still alive?

Ogugua88, I'm coming for your neck when I get home...

Shymexx = feminist killer!!
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx: So, this topic is still alive?

Ogugua88, I'm coming for your neck when I get home...

Shymexx = feminist killer!!
This ain't about feminism, its about some silly mentality and some crazy statistics "70% abroad"

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
This ain't about feminism, its about some silly mentality and some crazy statistics "70% abroad"

It isn't a "silly mentality" - it's a cultural thing... Black women shouldn't be fvcking around, especially when they do it under the pretext that "men" also do the same... Everything boils down to the women pseudo-empowerment that has been transferred to all facets of our lives...

We hold our women in high regards, they're the rock behind us, and promiscuity is something we should frown at...
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2012
Ode ni Shymmex, ko ni opolo ra-ra tongue

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2012
Shollypopz: Ode ni Shymmex, ko ni opolo ra-ra tongue
https://www.nairaland.com/1079161/way-forward-me-marriage-lies#1079161.26
Thank me later sholly
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2012
Shollypopz: Ode ni Shymmex, ko ni opolo ra-ra tongue

I know the first part means fool, can someone translate the second part for me?

você é um idiota. i vai bater o seu rosto e seu absurdo feminista off africa
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
https://www.nairaland.com/1079161/way-forward-me-marriage-lies#1079161.26
Thank me later sholly

An isolated case. undecided

Are you gay?
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

I know the first part means fool, can someone translate the second part for me?

você é um idiota. i vai bater o seu rosto e seu absurdo feminista off africa
She called you brainless.
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

An isolated case. undecided

Are you gay?
Must I be gay to not support a stu-pid idea?
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2012
omosexy1: Stop quoting soap operas produced and sponsored by men to change the innate psyche of women and stick to reality.

I guess in your opinion, media shapes society and the reverse simply does not happen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? / 100 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist (pix) / Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunamiand Adorn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.