Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,353 members, 7,888,121 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:56 PM

Idea Of Business(es) That Can Generate Above 50k Per Week - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Idea Of Business(es) That Can Generate Above 50k Per Week (1287 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Do To Earn Atleast 50k Per Month As An Undergraduate / Which Offline Lucrative Business/es Are You Doing That Is Making You 100% Monthl / Advice On Combination Of Barbing Salon With Other Business(es) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Idea Of Business(es) That Can Generate Above 50k Per Week by gentleme(m): 10:00am On Oct 15, 2012
Hi all,

I need inputs on the kind of business that can generate above 50k a week with a capital of around 2m.

Looking forward to intelligent contributions.

Thanks.
Re: Idea Of Business(es) That Can Generate Above 50k Per Week by Success15(m): 11:12am On Oct 15, 2012
Brother, I want to talk to you like a brother and as a good friend. See, financial intelligence is very important in our lives but it's unfortunate that it's lacking in so many people's lives. That is why a lot of people will continue to struggle all their lives and have little or nothing to show for it. It's not really their fault per say because financial intelligence is conspicuously missing in our education system, starting from the kindergarten to the university.
Financial intelligence is that part of our intelligence that is used in solving money problem. It attends to the 4 most important things about our cash flow (money), that is, income,expenditure, asset and liability. If you don't have financial intelligence perspective understanding of these concepts, you'll continue to work hard all your life, working for money. Let me be a bite practical. The wealthy do not work for money. They work to create wealth. They don't work for money rather money work for them. They identify a particular need in their environment, come up with a value that will solve this need then create either a product or service which will represent this value. Then, they build a business system in which other people work, to offer their valuable product or service to those whose need it will solve. This way, these people exchange the valuable product or service for money. The owner of the business system pays the people working in his business system a small percentage of his system's monthly turn-over, invest back 50% for the business system's up-keeping or expansion and pocket the remaining lion share. This is why the rich will continue to get richer while the poor and the middle class will continue to get poorer. The rich has learned to work not for money but to create values through their business systems and their systems continue to pay them big money without them working in it rather other people work for money in the systems of the rich. They work to make the rich more richer. This is the fundamental of financial intelligence.
Why I'm taking my time to explain this to you is because your post in nairaland shows that you don't understand the secret of wealth creation. What I expected you to ask is, what idea can I develop which will solve any particular environmental need thus making me build a business that can be paying me for life. Before I go further, let me explain the difference between owning a business and running a business. If you are a business man, whether it's trading, service providing or manufacturing business, and you cannot leave your business for two months without you having any form of interference with the day to day transactions in your business, and while you're away, your business is paying you well and even when you return, you meet your business better than you left it, then you don't own a business rather you own a job. The business owns you and you're running it. Those who own a business build a system in which other people work and their system pays them handsomely. Their money work for them. Back to the question earlier asked. Brother, nobody will offer an idea that will be paying you all your life. I've never seen anybody who picks up a gold and dashes it to someone else. The only way to go about it is to get financially intelligent. Then and only then can you build a business system that will pay you all your life. Mind you, it's not a get rich quick thing. It's not a show-me-a-magic-button kind of thing. It is a continuous life education. You improve while you are learn, learning by studying and practicing it.
If you have any further inquiries, kindly check my link below. I'll be willing to help you. My passion is to help other people succeed.

2 Likes

Re: Idea Of Business(es) That Can Generate Above 50k Per Week by gentleme(m): 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2012
success, I came to d forum to seek for advice and will appreciate you either give it or you look away. Saying you know I don't have financial intelligence is consisdered an insult. If Multilevel marketing is ur idea of financial intelligence then sorry I don't want 2 be intelligent. MLM is just one of d many ways to make money and not exactly my idea of building a structured business.
And I don't know why I av 2 visit some dubious blog to have 'financial intelligence'. If you have anything to share, please do it on here or else scram.
Re: Idea Of Business(es) That Can Generate Above 50k Per Week by moderatorr: 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2012
gentleme: success, I came to d forum to seek for advice and will appreciate you either give it or you look away. Saying you know I don't have financial intelligence is consisdered an insult. If Multilevel marketing is ur idea of financial intelligence then sorry I don't want 2 be intelligent. MLM is just one of d many ways to make money and not exactly my idea of building a structured business.
And I don't know why I av 2 visit some dubious blog to have 'financial intelligence'. If you have anything to share, please do it on here or else scram.
the wiser answer would have been 'thanks alot bro, you are a genius'
Re: Idea Of Business(es) That Can Generate Above 50k Per Week by UncleJJ(m): 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2012
How about recycling, I live in abuja and some dudes always gong thru our trash picking cans and plastic bottles.

Luckily, I speak northernese ; according to him people at place called torabora (in abj) by the stuff per kilo cant remeber how much though.

But, business is a game of nos . The best mathmatician always wins.

I dnt know where u live but this could work pretty much everywhere mayne better in los,port,abj.

All you need is to get a good size truck register as a environmental company.

Go to as many supermarkets,jonts,schools etc, introduce yourself and tell em you help get rid of the trash "regularly". You even provide the trash thingy.

Provided they catologue the trash into cans, plastic and everything else.

Then go to your local trash company lagos and abuja have these, find out there routes. Offer them extra money to pick up trash "as often as possible" from your clients but they only pick up "everything else".

Your guys come and pick up cans and plastic and send it to tje recycle company.

Manage cost by finding cheap labour and enforcing speed limts e.t.c.

Then scale it up, expand and become far more organised and efficient.

You should be able to do 50k net profit with this...if ur calm and good with people.

I have another idea , but its in the social network (mobile tech) area.

And, its the bomb. Let me know,.if you want to hear it.

1 Like

Re: Idea Of Business(es) That Can Generate Above 50k Per Week by sniperwolf(m): 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2012
Success+:
Brother, I want to talk to you like a brother and as a good friend. See, financial intelligence is very important in our lives but it's unfortunate that it's lacking in so many people's lives. That is why a lot of people will continue to struggle all their lives and have little or nothing to show for it. It's not really their fault per say because financial intelligence is conspicuously missing in our education system, starting from the kindergarten to the university.
Financial intelligence is that part of our intelligence that is used in solving money problem. It attends to the 4 most important things about our cash flow (money), that is, income,expenditure, asset and liability. If you don't have financial intelligence perspective understanding of these concepts, you'll continue to work hard all your life, working for money. Let me be a bite practical. The wealthy do not work for money. They work to create wealth. They don't work for money rather money work for them. They identify a particular need in their environment, come up with a value that will solve this need then create either a product or service which will represent this value. Then, they build a business system in which other people work, to offer their valuable product or service to those whose need it will solve. This way, these people exchange the valuable product or service for money. The owner of the business system pays the people working in his business system a small percentage of his system's monthly turn-over, invest back 50% for the business system's up-keeping or expansion and pocket the remaining lion share. This is why the rich will continue to get richer while the poor and the middle class will continue to get poorer. The rich has learned to work not for money but to create values through their business systems and their systems continue to pay them big money without them working in it rather other people work for money in the systems of the rich. They work to make the rich more richer. This is the fundamental of financial intelligence.
Why I'm taking my time to explain this to you is because your post in nairaland shows that you don't understand the secret of wealth creation. What I expected you to ask is, what idea can I develop which will solve any particular environmental need thus making me build a business that can be paying me for life. Before I go further, let me explain the difference between owning a business and running a business. If you are a business man, whether it's trading, service providing or manufacturing business, and you cannot leave your business for two months without you having any form of interference with the day to day transactions in your business, and while you're away, your business is paying you well and even when you return, you meet your business better than you left it, then you don't own a business rather you own a job. The business owns you and you're running it. Those who own a business build a system in which other people work and their system pays them handsomely. Their money work for them. Back to the question earlier asked. Brother, nobody will offer an idea that will be paying you all your life. I've never seen anybody who picks up a gold and dashes it to someone else. The only way to go about it is to get financially intelligent. Then and only then can you build a business system that will pay you all your life. Mind you, it's not a get rich quick thing. It's not a show-me-a-magic-button kind of thing. It is a continuous life education. You improve while you are learn, learning by studying and practicing it.
If you have any further inquiries, kindly check my link below. I'll be willing to help you. My passion is to help other people succeed.
Did you copy and paste this here? Why waste time writing all these if you can't provide the poster with business idea that can generate 50k weekly.
Financial intelligence has nothing to do with this

1 Like

Re: Idea Of Business(es) That Can Generate Above 50k Per Week by crestime(m): 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]Let me reiterate the fact that what success+ just said was absolutely commendable though he ought to have tipped in some biz ideas. Anyway,if ideas are what you want i should be able to provide you with one.I think you should consider building a commodities and raw materials business. This is how it works.You are going to employ two people who you can handle effectively.All you do is build contacts with local suppliers especially farmers(I will prefer you going into providing agricultural raw materials to various industries you could negotiate with).Your employers may help you with on- loading and off-loading during supplies.but it will be an added advantage if they possess other qualities like driving and marketing. take note that the 50k per week may not be achievable in the first three month.you need to be patient and aggressive to succeed in the nigerian market.work hard to solve problems and the money will come.Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Idea Of Business(es) That Can Generate Above 50k Per Week by ogedanny: 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2012
be careful with advice
Re: Idea Of Business(es) That Can Generate Above 50k Per Week by Rooneyboy(m): 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2012
gentleme: success, I came to d forum to seek for advice and will appreciate you either give it or you look away. Saying you know I don't have financial intelligence is consisdered an insult. If Multilevel marketing is ur idea of financial intelligence then sorry I don't want 2 be intelligent. MLM is just one of d many ways to make money and not exactly my idea of building a structured business.

I'm in love with this ur reply bro, especially the "sorry I don't want to be intelligent part".
Re: Idea Of Business(es) That Can Generate Above 50k Per Week by Success15(m): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2012
To the guys that commended my post, thank you. But to those who boo it, I also say thank you. One thing is for sure, the rich will continue to get richer and the poor/middle class will continue to get poorer. To those who care for good advice, kindly identify your passion/talent, develop it and turn it to a value that will attend to a particular human need. Focus and persevere in action and be rest assured that your success must surely come.
As a person, I only give people business advice when they have shared their passion and dream with me, not how much they have got to spend. It is not the money that matters but the viability of the idea. And you must love it or you'll not persevere in the days of business tribulation. Passion is the fuel that drives great entrepreneurs to build great enterprise from scratch even when the reality looks very different from their big dreams.
Once more, to those who care to know, get financially intelligent.
Re: Idea Of Business(es) That Can Generate Above 50k Per Week by 222Martins(m): 11:49pm On Oct 15, 2012
There's nothing like the best business with a guaranteed return of N50k. All business is profitable and can be started part time. Don't just start a business because you want to make profit or you have money to invest; start a business because you have discovered a niche or need and you have the capacity to fill it. Look within yourself and your surrounding environment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lola's Fabric Accessory Training / Ecobank Iju Branch Sort Code / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.