Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Which Offline Lucrative Business/es Are You Doing That Is Making You 100% Monthl - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Offline Lucrative Business/es Are You Doing That Is Making You 100% Monthl (727 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Idea Of Business(es) That Can Generate Above 50k Per Week / Advice On Combination Of Barbing Salon With Other Business(es) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Offline Lucrative Business/es Are You Doing That Is Making You 100% Monthl by Wazoblog(m): 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2011
Most times some people are confused when it comes to which businesses to start doing?

No matter what you feel is enjoyable and profitable business you are doing currently.

I want you to let the house know about it so as to help others too.

cheers, Real business men and women pls
Re: Which Offline Lucrative Business/es Are You Doing That Is Making You 100% Monthl by nelsonmo: 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2011
im into forex trading and i run a trading partern that i trade for people and they get 25%of their investment every month. -07093461986
Re: Which Offline Lucrative Business/es Are You Doing That Is Making You 100% Monthl by Wazoblog(m): 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2011
Hope you read the topic well? We are talking about Offline businesses here or
you guys are now trading forex offline grin,
Re: Which Offline Lucrative Business/es Are You Doing That Is Making You 100% Monthl by Wazoblog(m): 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2011
Though practically not into it. But I have a fellow friend, very young guy
that is running Cyber Cafe business, He runs one centre before opening another branch. He claims
running a cyber cafe in a good location can be very profitable with good management.

How do you see a cafe business? Is it worth doing?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help I Need To Buy Bags / How I Turned $100 To $520 In 2 Weeks As A Newbie- Series 1. / Perkins Generator-uk Used Only Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.