Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,353 members, 7,888,121 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:56 PM

How I Turned $100 To $520 In 2 Weeks As A Newbie- Series 1. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Turned $100 To $520 In 2 Weeks As A Newbie- Series 1. (727 Views)

How I Turned A Celebrity On Instagram Within Few Days / How I Turned $100 To $520 Within 2weeks As A Newbie- The Final Series. / How I Turned $100 To $520 Within 2weeks As A Newbie- Series 3. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Turned $100 To $520 In 2 Weeks As A Newbie- Series 1. by Diamondpat(m): 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2012
Good day everybody,
I'm about to explain the nitty gritty of a popular and highly prolific Online business to you all.
These series of step by step FREE mentoring on this wonderful business will be taken in SERIES.
Here is the SERIES one on making it big in FOREX:
(A) WHAT U NEED TO KNOW ABOUT FOREX:
* FOREX Market is a market platform where the exchange of currencies, metals, raw food materials of industrial value e.g Soyabean e.t.c, oil e.t.c are done globally.
* About $4 trillion exchange hands each market day in FOREX.
* FOREX market is the largest global market.
* In the FOREX market we have 3 basic categories of people, namely: (1) Big Corporate bodies, I.e Traders from Central Banks of countries, e.g: ECB (Europe Central Bank), SNB (Swiss National Bank), Federal Reserve Bank of USA, e.t.c.
(2) Forex Brokers: companies with huge investments in the FOREX market that anchors the retail traders. And lastly.
(3) The retail traders, separate entities, and individuals trading FOREX online, usually with relatively smaller Equity. Me and you falls in this category.
We have come to the end of the 1st series, which is just an eye opener, especially for newbies. I decided to make it this short to avoid boredom. Expect the next serial soonest.
Thanks and God bless us all as we turn our lives around for the best with this wonderful FOREX business.

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Learn Forex / How Can I Make Duplicate Keys. / What Happened To The Wonder Bank Stack Ups???? Shared?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.