Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,962 members, 7,966,556 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:11 PM

How I Turned $100 To $520 Within 2weeks As A Newbie- The Final Series. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Turned $100 To $520 Within 2weeks As A Newbie- The Final Series. (517 Views)

How I Turned A Celebrity On Instagram Within Few Days / How I Turned $100 To $520 Within 2weeks As A Newbie- Series 3. / How I Turned $100 To $520 In 2 Weeks As A Newbie- Series 1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Turned $100 To $520 Within 2weeks As A Newbie- The Final Series. by Diamondpat(m): 8:06am On Apr 13, 2012
Good morning everyone,
Firstly, I'll like to apologize for the delay in bringing this last series up, the fact is, I actually did yesterday morning but the Admins decided to hide it for reasons best known to them. But here it is again.

I welcome you all to the final series of my FX tutorials. We are gonna be talking about analyzing FX trades technically, now let's bounce:

Technical analysis involves the use of FX indicators, software and robots to presume what is like to happen to a given FX pair. These FX trading systems tell you the direction they think the market is gonna take, either downwards (sell) or upwards (buy), and some even tell you when no direction is defined (ranging or flat market). These trading tools are almost compulsory in placing trades in FX. Some of these indicators some times work perfectly for some time and later starts failing, we refer to those trading tools in this category as LAGGING trading tools, and some of them works very well for a very long time, 10yrs plus. A very good indicator will always give an 80% to 90% win, i.e winning 8 to 9 trades out of 10 trades placed. Some trading tools are absolutely free, while some are paid, their relative precision I can not tell. Trading tools are mostly time framed, i.e only works on 1 or 2 different time frames. (5min, 30min, 1hr, 4hr e.t.c).
For you to be successful in FX, it is important that you get indicators that are highly accurate in their predictions. And also note that, no matter how good your trading tools(indicators and co.) are; ALWAYS RESPECT THE FUNDAMENTALS (ECONOMIC NEWS), because they affect market a great deal.

Let's now talk about the basic trade types that we have; Swing and Scalp trades.

(A) Swing trades: These are long term trades, trades that rides on trend. These trades sometimes run for several days and even weeks, piping between 200 and 1000 pips, as the case may be, trades like these are usually placed on 1hr to 1month time frame charts. In this situation, only the patient really win.

(B) Scalp trades: These are short term trades, these trades usually run for few mins or hours, these trades usually pip between 2 to 70 or even more as the case may be, trades like these are usually placed on 1min to 30mins time frame charts. When scalping, traders are to be cautious and stay around their computers, or compulsorily use Stop Loss and Take Profit.

In conclusion of this FX tutorials I'm gonna quickly run through the story of how I turned $100 to $520 within 2weeks as a Newbie, trading Forex.

I started trading forex since 2008, but always falling and rising, but in July 2010, God opened up an opportunity for me at a time that I was already fed up with the business, and I met my mentor that resides in Port Harcort, Nigeria. He gave me a superb mentoring and shared his trading tools with me. I started LIVE trading while undergoing the mentorship, and believe me, I turned the $100 I was able to raise to $520 in about 2weeks, and up till now I have become the bread winner of my house. If I can, then you also will. This forex business is just too good a business. Your life and destiny is your hands, hold it tightly!

I really wanna appreciate and thank all my viewers for their patience and time witnessing the completion of this course. May God bless us all, and may the green pips live with us all 4ever.

For advice and mentorship, don't hesitate to contact me:

4EVER URS,
Adesoji Oshin.
Re: How I Turned $100 To $520 Within 2weeks As A Newbie- The Final Series. by bizfirst: 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2012
Success is what counts. If you know its rudiments and requirements, you could make a billion and keep it; otherwise, you'll make the money but still blow it. We teach those skills free @: www.akaahanterungwa..com

(1) (Reply)

Secret Browsing Unlimited And Download Unlimited,just 1,500 / Need Ideas / Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.