Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,646 members, 7,902,013 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:35 PM

Why You Must Support Mimiko - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You Must Support Mimiko (811 Views)

Why Nigerians Must Support Saraki / Why We Must Support Biafra / Why Yoruba Must Support Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Must Support Mimiko by bilms(m): 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2012
WHY YOU MUST SUPPORT MIMIKO IN ONDO. I support Mimiko with passion,all the progressives endorse him,because his achievements speaks for him.

Mimiko pays the highest minimum wage in Nigeria,N22,000 when other states in southwest and Nigeria are struggling and have not fully implemented the N18,000 minimum wage.

Tertiary institutions in Ondo state pay the lowest school fee in the southwest as well as in Nigeria,despite giving equal or even better quality than others.

It is only in Ondo state that we first heard and see a mega school affordable for the poor,a govt primary and secondary school with equal or better equipments than the multi million private schools,a school that is mega in construction,mega in facilities,mega in quality and mega in product. 54 of such have been completed so far and still counting.

It is only the Mimiko of ondo that has provided a free,efficient and quality healthcare for its people,which now served as a W.H.O model in the world.

This is a governor that owes no pensioners, not to talk of owing any worker.

A governor who provided the people with free world class modern markets across the state for convinience

What about the commercial car center?

The commercial agrobusiness,

Massive infrastructural development

The interest free loan for enterprenue for empowerment and others.

These and many more are reasons that i summed up to declare my support for Mimiko,which i believe would do more to uplift the living standard of the common man. The above is what i call a humanly governance.

ONDO PEOPLE, elect him. Vote for Mimiko of the labor party.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Support Mimiko by bilms(m): 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2012
wink
Re: Why You Must Support Mimiko by ochukoccna: 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2012
bilms:
A governor who provided the people with free world class modern markets across the state for convinience

Phuck Mimiko jo!
Markets that are abandoned
Take your propaganda else where jo!
Re: Why You Must Support Mimiko by peckhamboi: 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2012
Blims abi wetin be your name just 5 days to go, you go fear fear.

I could not believe the crowd in Akure today.

Re: Why You Must Support Mimiko by bilms(m): 8:14am On Oct 16, 2012
the crowd from lagos?

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Support Mimiko by nezer76(m): 12:42am On Oct 17, 2012
bilms: WHY YOU MUST SUPPORT MIMIKO IN ONDO. I support Mimiko with passion,all the progressives endorse him,because his achievements speaks for him.

Mimiko pays the highest minimum wage in Nigeria,N22,000 when other states in southwest and Nigeria are struggling and have not fully implemented the N18,000 minimum wage.

Tertiary institutions in Ondo state pay the lowest school fee in the southwest as well as in Nigeria,despite giving equal or even better quality than others.

It is only in Ondo state that we first heard and see a mega school affordable for the poor,a govt primary and secondary school with equal or better equipments than the multi million private schools,a school that is mega in construction,mega in facilities,mega in quality and mega in product. 54 of such have been completed so far and still counting.

It is only the Mimiko of ondo that has provided a free,efficient and quality healthcare for its people,which now served as a W.H.O model in the world.

This is a governor that owes no pensioners, not to talk of owing any worker.

What about the commercial car center?

The commercial agrobusiness,

Massive infrastructural development

The interest free loan for enterprenue for empowerment and others.

These and many more are reasons that i summed up to declare my support for Mimiko,which i believe would do more to uplift the living standard of the common man. The above is what i call a humanly governance.

ONDO PEOPLE, elect him. Vote for Mimiko of the labor party.

when u address forum like this, u dont believe u are addressin only those whom u re previlege to know or educe more than, but those whose knowledge may surpasses urs . Can u pls point to d 51 locations of d mega skool built within ondo state, when even d governor himself said he built 3 out of the 1230 pupil skol in ondo state, but compare to her excellency skol in abj now rated as d nigeria most expensive skol. Secondly i bet u dont understand d defination of progressiv or may u knw n intends to toil wit our intelligent here. The better we dont extend this trend than necessary 4 saturday is in a few days time., d ailenation of LG existence 4 three and half yrs is dat progressiv enough?, this is dat tier of govt. consider to be closer to d plpe all in d name of we need money to pay political creditors,
D few 2500 selected employed durin his early days in office. yet he claims to pay 22k minimum salary which me and u knw it nt too real cos we are d civi servant despite d thousands of d unemployed ondo citizen , also progressive ,kindly refresh ur memory cos this is of recent d stricken lectures of d AAUni. Akugba whom majesty Femi mimiko threaten to arrest over their unpayed 8month salary.progressive too . Finally i will assume u dont knw d figure of funds that is accured 2 d ondo state acc.during ogas tenure couple wit 37billon left behind by d Agagu administratin to otherwise d word unprogressive shld serve as an understatement when used 4 d performance of mimko in d state. To my own sense of progressive-ness his works save d mother and child maternity in akure are infinitesimal, unworthy of state governor and shld be cast under performance in d commity of performing governors, compare wit d large sum we d ondos receive monthly.
Re: Why You Must Support Mimiko by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 17, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Traffic Law And The Okada Riderss Wahala / Fashola/acn Award. Why PDP Was Bitter With Me - Iwuanyanwu / Bola Ajibola Slams Jonathan Over Alamieyeseigha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.