Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,945 members, 7,933,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:07 AM

Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery (14196 Views)

Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) / Jonathan - I Can't Solve Nigeria's Problem Alone / Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by mukina2: 1:32am On Oct 18, 2012
FOLLOWING her absence from the country for about two months, First Lady, Mrs Patience Jonathan, returned to Abuja on Wednesday denying speculations that she had undergone a cosmetic surgery.
She also lambasted those she said had speculated her death on the grounds that some occupants of State House were destined not to leave the place alive.

Speaking in an interview at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport moments after arriving in a presidential jet, she thanked God for bringing her back safely and expressed her commitment to the welfare of the Nigerian people.

She was received by Governor Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa State, wife of the Senate President, Mrs Helen Mark, members of the National Assembly, wives of state governors, women groups, among others.

Mrs Jonathan stated: "Thank God Almighty for bringing me back safely to Nigeria. Wherever there are good people, there are also bad ones.

"There are a few Nigerians that are saying what they like not what God has planned. God had said when two or three are gathered in His name, He will be with them. And Nigerians gathered and prayed for me and God listened and heard their prayers. So, I thank God for that.

"At the same time, I will use this opportunity to tell the few ones that are saying that anybody that goes to Villa or Aso Rock will die. They mentioned Sani Abacha, Stella Obasanjo, Umaru Yar'Adua and other people. But they didn't mention those that went there with their families and succeeded and came out alive.”

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/front-page-news/49403-i-didnt-undergo-any-surgery-patience-jonathan
Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by jhydebaba(m): 1:44am On Oct 18, 2012
Bullet proof mode activated....

14 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by mike404(m): 1:55am On Oct 18, 2012
OK
Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by SamMilla1(m): 1:59am On Oct 18, 2012
Dear Mrs Jonathan,
If you remember what Nigerians, including you and your husband went through during Yar'adua,s long stay in Saudi Arabia, you will be greatful to those who speculated that you had surgery.
Meanwhile since you did not find it worthy to tell us what you went there to do instead you concentrated on denying the little information we have,
You will still remain in Germany to those who heard that you went there on tv and have not been able to hear that you have returned due to power failure in their areas.

To me, you went to hide Nigeria's money, using hospital as cover.
More allegations will follow until we know for sure what you went there to do.
Yours faithful SM.

28 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by CrazyMan(m): 2:00am On Oct 18, 2012
Haba mama jona...but you did na. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by Fhemmmy: 2:10am On Oct 18, 2012
jhydebaba: Bullet proof mode activated....

You people wicked sha . . .
Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by StellaBella(f): 2:14am On Oct 18, 2012
so nobody don tell am about Aluu4 wey her relatives slaughter?
I beg make dem tell am about the girl wey dem put pipe for im toto for shoprite.

Somebody please volunteer to update madam
The lastest gist
because
all this german medicine fit cause brain kwarshiokor!
Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by AlterEgoTM: 2:18am On Oct 18, 2012
Good for yhu. She looks and sound rejuvenated shar. She even negotiated a gbagaun free interview!
Is there a procedure for correcting gbagaun laden English now? Early days perhaps.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by batiatus(m): 2:21am On Oct 18, 2012
nigerians with their bad mouth is just the simple reason why the first lady illness was kept secret. if nigerians knew the illness for fact, it isnt the illness that would worsen the first lady health but what nigerians would say. just look at the post, her major problem is wat nigerians are saying. i wonder whats going through the mind of nigeria latest female musician (name withheld). some nigerians will always crack expensive jokes with death e.g dana crash, aluu etc.
madam well come back.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by EkoIle1: 2:23am On Oct 18, 2012
Here we go again...

We've adjusted to this bush woman not being around and subjecting us to her drama, foolishness and artillery gbagaun.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by emekaD3(m): 2:30am On Oct 18, 2012
JUST GLAD SHE'S BACK... MISSED HER SWEET ENGLISH FOR A WHOLE MONTH cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by Johndoe100(m): 2:38am On Oct 18, 2012
Do you need some crude oil to drink? I can let you have enough to drink.

Sam Milla: Dear Mrs Jonathan,
If you remember what Nigerians, including you and your husband went through during Yar'adua,s long stay in Saudi Arabia, you will be greatful to those who speculated that you had surgey.
Meanwhile since you did not find it worthy to tell us what you went there to do instead you concentrated on denying the little information we have,
You will still remain in Germany to those who heard that you went there on tv and have not been able to hear that you have returned due to power failure in their areas.

Yours faithful SM.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by StellaBella(f): 2:39am On Oct 18, 2012
batiatus: nigerians with their bad mouth is just the simple reason why the first lady illness was kept secret. if nigerians knew the illness for fact, it isnt the illness that would worsen the first lady health but what nigerians would say. just look at the post, her major problem is wat nigerians are saying. i wonder whats going through the mind of nigeria latest female musician (name withheld). some nigerians will always crack expensive jokes with death e.g dana crash, aluu etc.
madam well come back.
Where the german bread wey she dash you?
I beg pack your grammer inside your pant
Over sabi!

6 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by dramenda(f): 2:44am On Oct 18, 2012
ok,we heard you.we are happy u are not smuggled into da country with air-ambulance @ the WEE hour of the day. cool

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by Nuzo1(m): 3:07am On Oct 18, 2012
Stella_Bella: so nobody don tell am about Aluu4 wey her relatives slaughter?
I beg make dem tell am about the girl wey dem put pipe for im toto for shoprite.

Somebody please volunteer to update madam
The lastest gist
because
all this german medicine fit cause brain kwarshiokor!

As usual, Nigerians must find a way to link the Aluu4 killers to the presidency.

Which of her relatives? Cos last time I checked, she's was from Okirika.
Besides, the name of the suspects consist of every ethnic group in Nigeria.

I wonder why people will decide to hate other people for no reason.
Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by polokor60(m): 3:19am On Oct 18, 2012
Eko Ile: Here we go again...

We've adjusted to this bush woman not being around and subjecting us to her drama, foolishness and artillery gbagaun.
bad belle nia dey worry you.go boil rock or make you hug wet transformer.she came back alive and all your evil wishes about her health never came to pass.you are the naughty bush woman hater no 1. tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by sesanrota(m): 3:26am On Oct 18, 2012
I never knew momentary rest can take up to a month.....Unfortunately, both the leaders and follower are kinda used to lies in this country. Nobody wish u dead madam, but Not everyone can be easily lied to smiley smiley smiley

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by StellaBella(f): 3:33am On Oct 18, 2012
Nuzo':

As usual, Nigerians must find a way to link the Aluu4 killers to the presidency.

Which of her relatives? Cos last time I checked, she's was from Okirika.
Besides, the name of the suspects consist of every ethnic group in Nigeria.

I wonder why people will decide to hate other people for no reason.

Family connector.
Nigeria defender.
your nyash like okrika..
Who cares where she is from,
She is the first lady.
Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by lekanSuccess(m): 3:39am On Oct 18, 2012
Mama Jona, Is it because ur fellow Widower has rejected you from their land. Am sure they sent u back to straighten your english. They gave u such opportunity because u often recognize them in ur speech.
Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by Wsdm: 3:58am On Oct 18, 2012
@ Sam Milla:Thank you very much. When i hear the trash that comes out of their mouth, i feel very bad for this country. Can you imagine that this woman used the task payer's money for what ever she went to do, came back on presidential jet still on our head, to slap our faces with this utterances. With this, She is still left with some ailment undiognize or untreated. I am still wishing her 'speedy recovery'.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by ireneidiva(f): 4:12am On Oct 18, 2012
U neva still talk watin u go there for oh?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by Les: 4:12am On Oct 18, 2012
Stella_Bella:

Family connector.
Nigeria defender.
your nyash like okrika..
Who cares where she is from, She is the first lady
so u really don't care? Yet you gat d mind to link dat act to her relatives abi? Why dis hatetion na? Well, i comment my reserve!!

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by healthywealth: 4:16am On Oct 18, 2012
madam welcome back to our sweet naija
nothing do you. God is in control

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by dayokanu(m): 4:20am On Oct 18, 2012
Your fellow widows welcome you

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by iwanchop(m): 4:32am On Oct 18, 2012
Madam went to learn German abi no be u say she no sabi speak English.Can i respond in German? na wetin mama go dey tell journalists b dat nw.
Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by Nobody: 4:55am On Oct 18, 2012
Please we are taking aso ebi for her official welcoming back ceremony. only 10 million naira per yard.
Any one interested?
Special gift for the day, bags of garrrr... for the participants.
she will also deliver a lecture on why she was in Germany,including why she took time to relax well,dismissing rumors of her surgery, what she heard when she was not around from people that thought she would never come back,and has started preparing to take over, especially her rival that has started behaving as first lady to the tune of embarrassing the press recently by flinging away cameras and recorders.
Committee of friends will be announced soon.
Thank you.
Deputy Secretary to Assistant to the Assistant to first lady PA
signed

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by onatisi(m): 4:55am On Oct 18, 2012
Sam Milla: Dear Mrs Jonathan,
If you remember what Nigerians, including you and your husband went through during Yar'adua,s long stay in Saudi Arabia, you will be greatful to those who speculated that you had surgey.

Yours faithful SM.
chei ,some people get small brain ooo.
with this mentality of urs ,u will always be at the back of successful people in life ,because that is where haters like u stay.theynever make it to the front stage.keep waking up at 1am in the morning and keep asking dame why she went to germany while she is at aso rock sleeping and enjoying her life.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by onatisi(m): 4:57am On Oct 18, 2012
4bobo: Please we are taking aso ebi for her official welcoming back ceremony. only 10 million naira per yard.
Any one interested?
Special gift for the day, bags of garrrr... for the participants.
she will also deliver a lecture on why she was in Germany,including why she took time to relax well,dismissing rumors of her surgery, what she heard when she was not around from people that thought she would never come back,and has started preparing to take over, especially her rival that has started behaving as first lady to the tune of embarrassing the press recently by flinging away cameras and recorders.
Committee of friends will be announced soon.
Thank you.
Deputy Secretary to Assistance to the Assistance to first lady PA
signed
are u sure she get rival ?
Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by Ramcie(f): 5:10am On Oct 18, 2012
Yes, she wasn't even admitted in the said Hospital, she just went there for site seeing and to window shop in the hospital's theatre and Intensive care unit (ICU) undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 18, 2012
Billions of blue blistering barnacles! grin. Did she really say these things? Or is it NL-edit? Her grammar has improved considerably!
Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by Odunnu: 5:19am On Oct 18, 2012
*smh* @some posts here.
And some people still wonder why they cant make it in life, not even to breakeven.
*smh*
Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by antontech(m): 5:34am On Oct 18, 2012
welcome Patience,i missed you so much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kill 20 In Borno / IPMAN Begs NNPC For Petrol At Port Harcourt Depots / Reps Probe Tukur, Baraje Over N1tr Rail Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.