Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,016 members, 7,949,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:29 AM

Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery (14202 Views)

Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) / Jonathan - I Can't Solve Nigeria's Problem Alone / Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by onatisi(m): 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2012
Sam Milla:

I usually dont answer id1ots like you because holding your leaders accountable is a strange thing to you. And look at where Nigeria is today.
Do you know why?
Because people like you dont care about what their leaders do as long they have money to transport themselves from Iyanoba to Mushin every day.
Because as long as Garri is not expensive to purchase, life goes on.
Because as long as phcn gives them light 3 times a week, things are ok.
I take it you have never stepped out of this country.
And next time you want to talk about poverty, understand that i own a single SUV that can feed your family for a decade with Garri and rice.
you own an suv?and you are bragging about it on nairaland?i rest my comments.keep crying,and keep working hard .hate it or like it we rule over you and your family and horribile life and ur second hand suv.
Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by ifihearam: 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2012
Demdem: The headline of this thread is misleading. She said cosmetic surgery not any surgery. So the next question is what then did u go to Germany for? Ur husband claimed u went to rest, is it true? Dont u think 2Months just to rest in Germany using FG funds is simply too much?
Anyay, u are welkom back and ur services are needed in bayelsa.

ENEMY OF PROGRESS
YOU MUST BE HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED NOW BECAUSE YOU PROPAGATED SHE WAS DEAD
AND NOW SEE YOUR NOSEDIVE
Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by ifihearam: 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2012
albacete:
[size=15pt]
Wrong!
Is d tax payers money not involved here?
Abi na she personally pay 4 her medical expenses (or vacation ) and flight fares?
[/size]

SOMETIMES I WONDER IF YOU PEOPLE REASON WITH YOUR ANUS
WHEN SHE C
Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by ifihearam: 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2012
albacete:
[size=15pt]
Wrong!
Is d tax payers money not involved here?
Abi na she personally pay 4 her medical expenses (or vacation ) and flight fares?
[/size]

WHEN SHE CALLED FOR CONSTITUTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES,YOU ALL SHOUTED HELL NO,AND NOW YOU WANT HER TO BE ANSWERABLE TO YOU IDIOTS
Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by Demdem(m): 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2012
DP
Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by Demdem(m): 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2012
ifihearam:

ENEMY OF PROGRESS
YOU MUST BE HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED NOW BECAUSE YOU PROPAGATED SHE WAS DEAD
AND NOW SEE YOUR NOSEDIVE

Honorarium grin, cover ur face in shame if u dont show me where i stated such. Wettin i wan benefit from such? u nuts?
Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by nduchucks: 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2012
They have taught this woman who we all love how to tell tall tales and lies. Madam first lady, you would have been well advised to have told us exactly why you spent so much time in the hospital and thanked us for praying for you to be healed. At least tell us what your sickness was, so that we can properly thank God for healing the disease.

Patience!!!! You are getting ready to fall our collective hands.
Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by FrankC3: 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
ndu_chucks: They have taught this woman who we all love how to tell tall tales and lies. Madam first lady, you would have been well advised to have told us exactly why you spent so much time in the hospital and thanked us for praying for you to be healed. At least tell us what your sickness was, so that we can properly thank God for healing the disease.

Patience!!!! You are getting ready to fall our collective hands.

Do you work for SaharaReporters?
Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by albacete(m): 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2012
ifihearam:

WHEN SHE CALLED FOR CONSTITUTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES,YOU ALL SHOUTED HELL NO,AND NOW YOU WANT HER TO BE ANSWERABLE TO YOU IDIOTS
[size=15pt]
Hey! Must u comment without calling names?
And what's with the CAPS?
[/size]
Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by nduchucks: 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2012
Frank-C:

Do you work for SaharaReporters?

ewo lo kan mi n'inu oku iya Aduke

ibu onye JJC?
Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by FrankC3: 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2012
ndu_chucks:

ewo lo kan mi n'inu oku iya Aduke

ibu onye JJC?

Yes grin But on a serious note, you seem angry that what madam said is not consistent with what Saharareporters have been publishing and I just felt that only dedicated staff of such organizations can be this angry.
Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by takedat(m): 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2012
Shame on all those who organised prayer sessions for her recovery while she claimed she wasn't hospitalised and Shame on Dame for telling us this bold lie after God had intervened in the process of her recovery.
Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by seantemple(m): 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2012
Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by nduchucks: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2012
Frank-C:

Yes grin But on a serious note, you seem angry that what madam said is not consistent with what Saharareporters have been publishing and I just felt that only dedicated staff of such organizations can be this angry.

If you were not a JJC, you would not have thought that I harbour any kind of anger towards Madam. She is our first lady and her travels and medical trips are funded by us, so we have every reason to know what we were paying for while the was away.
Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by FrankC3: 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2012
ndu_chucks:

If you were not a JJC, you would not have thought that I harbour any kind of anger towards Madam. She is our first lady and her travels and medical trips are funded by us, so we have every reason yo know what we were paying for while the was away.

I accepted the title of JJC, that is not a problem. After all calling someone by any name on a faceless forum to me is a funny way of feeling some superiority that may be lacking in real life. I indulge such, it is good for the society.

We are actually saying the same thing. Saharareporters said that she underwent surgery, Madam came back and said that she did not undergo any surgery and you got angry and started calling the first lady a lair while maintaining a straight face in your claim that you harbor no anger towards her. Your calling her a lair seem to stem from the idea that she denied what Saharareporters claim. I understand why saharareporters should call her a lair, but you? Unless you are a staff or a stake holder of saharareporters.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by nduchucks: 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2012
@Frank-C, you sef go soon fall my hand. You registered on NL in 2007 and claiming to be JJC, olodo.

I don't know how you verified that I was angry. I hope delusions are not involved. When we are told what Madam was doing in a hospital for over a month, I will stop accusing them of lying and deceiving the public. Until then, those who do not like my opinion can hug any nearby transformer.
Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by Demdem(m): 10:04pm On Oct 18, 2012
take dat: Shame on all those who organised prayer sessions for her recovery while she claimed she wasn't hospitalised and Shame on Dame for telling us this bold lie after God had intervened in the process of her recovery.

U dey mind the fools.
As for me, I choose to believe the retardeen that told us that his wife just went to Germany to rest. Infact, it took her almost two months to complete her rest. Thank God, she didn't rest permanently. She wasn't sick at all and didn't visit any hospital.
Those praying for her were just being sttupid. She is back and stated the same thing. Long live our first lady. grin
Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by Demdem(m): 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2012
ndu_chucks: @Frank-C, you sef go soon fall my hand. You registered on NL in 2007 and claiming to be JJC, olodo.

I don't know how you verified that I was angry. I hope delusions are not involved. When we are told what Madam was doing in a hospital for over a month, I will stop accusing them of lying and deceiving the public. Until then, those who do not like my opinion can hug any nearby transformer.

Did Abati ever told u that Patience was in an hospital? Where did u get ur info from? I hope not from SR? grin
Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by MAYOWAAK: 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2012
Once again, we must impress it upon compatriots who are validating the civic process by asking appropriate questions about the Presidency's handling of the first lady's health safari - and the attendant circus of her arrival - to ignore the Stockholm Syndromed paracletes of power who are all over social media trying to lay a guilt trip on conscientious Nigerians. How can you descend so low? Why ar...
en't you part of the welcome party? Why aren't you rejoicing over her recovery and return? Isn't it the human thing to do? On and on they drone with guilt tripping nonsensical questions. What they forget is the insufferable, foundational fact of a people insulted one and the repeated time by the Presidency. They forget that the Presidency had insisted - against all evidence - that the First Lady was only taking "a moment's rest" after the arduous task of organizing an African First Ladies' jamboree. So what exactly is the point when these noisemakers hound conscientious citizens for not "displaying the spirit of human kindness by wishing the first lady quick recovery"? Quick recovery from what? From a moment's rest? The owner of the head says she has no headache but AGIP social media noisemakers are accusing citizens picking the bill of the non-headache of not taking panadol on behalf of the owner of the healthy head. Speaking of recovery, where is Prof. Wole Soyinka when you need him? Soyinka once blasted Aondoakaa for speaking from "the four compass points of his mouth". Where is he when you need him to ascertain how many compass points there are in the Presidency's mouth? How can somebody arrive from Germany, deny being hospitalized in one sentence, and in the very next sentence, "thank Nigerians who prayed for her recovery"? When they make up their mind to level with the Nigerian people and tell us what really happened - and don't nobody come up with that canard that she is a private citizen and we don't deserve to know - we shall be in the position to sympathize. For now, it is an insult to ask us to sympathize with a lie.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by nduchucks: 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2012
Demdem:

Did Abati ever told u that Patience was in an hospital? Where did u get ur info from? I hope not from SR? grin
No vex Abeg. I forgot that she went to rest overseas because of fatigue from first lady activities.
Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by Demdem(m): 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2012
ndu_chucks:
No vex Abeg. I forgot that she went to rest overseas because of fatigue from first lady activities.

Now u are talking. grin
Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by sesanrota(m): 11:05pm On Oct 18, 2012
Where are all the prayer forums that make it a point of duty to pray for someone shilling..... grin grin grin.
Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by bakila: 12:17am On Oct 19, 2012
jhydebaba: Bullet proof mode activated....
cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by Adeebiwa09(m): 1:28am On Oct 19, 2012
Stella_Bella:
I beg make dem tell am about the girl wey dem put pipe for im toto for shoprite
pls wat hapend
Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by uzomagic(m): 3:26am On Oct 19, 2012
Sam Milla: Dear Mrs Jonathan,
If you remember what Nigerians, including you and your husband went through during Yar'adua,s long stay in Saudi Arabia, you will be greatful to those who speculated that you had surgery.
Meanwhile since you did not find it worthy to tell us what you went there to do instead you concentrated on denying the little information we have,
You will still remain in Germany to those who heard that you went there on tv and have not been able to hear that you have returned due to power failure in their areas.

To me, you went to hide Nigeria's money, using hospital as cover.
More allegations will follow until we know for sure what you went there to do.
Yours faithful SM.
Sadly, u have failed to realise that she is not an elected or appointed public office holder and really owes u no explanation for her absence. She neither has access to public funds nor can she hide it in Germany or anywhere else. This childish, emotional rant is as unnecesary as it is uncalled for. In her absence, heaven has not fallen nor have national issues been affected and neither has government business suffered as a result. Only the idle, psychotic and ignorant have decided to make an issue of her absence or arrival. It is thus ridiculous that u have decided to tow this path of infamy and ignorance. Change ur ways!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by uzomagic(m): 3:38am On Oct 19, 2012
MAYOWAAK: Once again, we must impress it upon compatriots who are validating the civic process by asking appropriate questions about the Presidency's handling of the first lady's health safari - and the attendant circus of her arrival - to ignore the Stockholm Syndromed paracletes of power who are all over social media trying to lay a guilt trip on conscientious Nigerians. How can you descend so low? Why ar...
en't you part of the welcome party? Why aren't you rejoicing over her recovery and return? Isn't it the human thing to do? On and on they drone with guilt tripping nonsensical questions. What they forget is the insufferable, foundational fact of a people insulted one and the repeated time by the Presidency. They forget that the Presidency had insisted - against all evidence - that the First Lady was only taking "a moment's rest" after the arduous task of organizing an African First Ladies' jamboree. So what exactly is the point when these noisemakers hound conscientious citizens for not "displaying the spirit of human kindness by wishing the first lady quick recovery"? Quick recovery from what? From a moment's rest? The owner of the head says she has no headache but AGIP social media noisemakers are accusing citizens picking the bill of the non-headache of not taking panadol on behalf of the owner of the healthy head. Speaking of recovery, where is Prof. Wole Soyinka when you need him? Soyinka once blasted Aondoakaa for speaking from "the four compass points of his mouth". Where is he when you need him to ascertain how many compass points there are in the Presidency's mouth? How can somebody arrive from Germany, deny being hospitalized in one sentence, and in the very next sentence, "thank Nigerians who prayed for her recovery"? When they make up their mind to level with the Nigerian people and tell us what really happened - and don't nobody come up with that canard that she is a private citizen and we don't deserve to know - we shall be in the position to sympathize. For now, it is an insult to ask us to sympathize with a lie.
Mr. President, who we all elected by an overwhelming mandate is accountable to us and can be held liable for a plausible reason to be away from the Country. Fortunately, unlike the late Umaru Musa Yar'Adua's absence, her absence or presence has no bearing whatsoever on government business as Nigerians did not vote for her or is she accountable to anybody except her spouse. As for ur sympathy, it is neither desired nor wanted. It doesn't change anything. And without it, she has returned safely to the Country after her "rest". Now go get a job and stop idle talk.
Re: Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery by uzomagic(m): 4:10am On Oct 19, 2012
take dat: Shame on all those who organised prayer sessions for her recovery while she claimed she wasn't hospitalised and Shame on Dame for telling us this bold lie after God had intervened in the process of her recovery.
shame on u too for making an issue out of a non-issue. Shame on u for not realising that in the 21st century,the place of a 1st lady in democratic government and governance is non-existent. Shame on u for not realising that nowhere in the world does the wife of any Chief Executive wield any powers that can considerably affect the running of the country or corporation. I'm led to believe however that ur last comment must have been made under the influence of alcohol, drugs or a strong hallucinogen. But above all, it's a SHAME!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kill 20 In Borno / A "Standing Ovation" For Mr President / TCN Workers Resist Fashola's Removal Of MD, Abubakar Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.