Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,627 members, 7,930,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 10:28 AM

Usefulness of Glo Magic Plus (Globacom) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Usefulness of Glo Magic Plus (Globacom) (2989 Views)

Have You Noticed The Quick Depletion Of Glo Data? / NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration / I Still Dont See The Usefulness Of A Selfie Stick... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usefulness of Glo Magic Plus (Globacom) by Bilspop(m): 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2005
Hello all,

Can anybody please explain to me what Glo is doing with the MagicPlus? I'm fed of mistakenly pressing the key to select "Magic Plus". Each time I try to use the service, I get no response and my account could be reduced from about 400 naira to 5 naira. Can somebody imagine that, paying for a service not rendered?

Has anybody tried to use the Magic Plus and record succes? Maybe I will say I was able to check my horoscope for once and I lost about 200 naira in the process.

Can somebody please explain to me what Glo is up to about this Magis Plus, which I've termed "Magic Money Minus"?
Re: Usefulness of Glo Magic Plus (Globacom) by t2wise(m): 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2005
I think Glo is useless and they should call it Magic Minus not magic plus cos I just went to check for Sports scores and I loaded a credit of #500 and it was reduced to #0.00k which is a great loss and this even made me to be scared of buying another recharge card will someone please plead to Glo on our behalf
Re: Usefulness of Glo Magic Plus (Globacom) by ganjamo(m): 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2005
<snip> They told me they could cofigure my Nec phone last week only to have me go to their customer care whatever and they insult my intelligence telling me my phone got no GPRS function! God, I could've strangled him. I say boycott Globacom!

Nite: off-topic
Re: Usefulness of Glo Magic Plus (Globacom) by rufaai(m): 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2005
Hey,

You miss used the service, maybe you downloaded so many things at a time. Something like Jokes and Football Scores.

The first time i used Magic Plus, I lost N600. But now, I am use to it... They dont chop ma money again. Some times I dont visit it till my account is bellow N20. and even if I have enough (Maybe above N500) when I log into it... I do it with all my senses knowing that I may loose

The Tips are:

When ever you go into Magic Plus, dont open and cancel pages; you may loose money

When you in Magic Plus, try to download one thing at a time. when you download alot, you may loose

Finally, dont cut the connection with the hangup key, try the EXIT link; this will safely take you out of magic plus.... This last one is the main think you should consider always; the above ones are under probabilty.

Thanks
Re: Usefulness of Glo Magic Plus (Globacom) by Oracle(m): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2006
Thank you Rufaai, please tell them, they are abusing the best network nigeria has to offer, as a subscriber i think it is not apropriate
Re: Usefulness of Glo Magic Plus (Globacom) by hayprof(m): 6:00am On Jul 31, 2006
@Oracle I dont know why u so addicted to Glo sumthin dey there?
They r just too useless! angry
Re: Usefulness of Glo Magic Plus (Globacom) by Whois(m): 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2008
Re: Usefulness of Glo Magic Plus (Globacom) by patholaw: 12:03am On Dec 01, 2008
glo is the most useless network i have seen. a friend of mine lost his glo sim and was happy he is out of trouble.
Re: Usefulness of Glo Magic Plus (Globacom) by luluosas(m): 10:49am On Dec 01, 2008
"glo is the most useless network i have seen. a friend of mine lost his glo sim and was happy he is out of trouble".

Haba Patholaw, you are not been fair to this TRUE NIGERIAN company.
Must you satisfies everybody at the same time?
Anyway, i am an unshakable glo subscriber and will continue to remain under this GREEN logo.
As for glo Magic plus, you must first understand its operation before you decide to do any thing there. Presently, they charge N25 per request except ring tones and games download which are not available for now. M-Banking is N40 if you have activated it from your bank and recharge is free of charge.
I was almost addicted to magic plus two years ago when their charges was just 2kobo per request. I used to read news three times a day (Political, Business and Sport news) because, they will give you different content in the morning, afternoon and evening. I used to enjoy the jokes because, they usually text the joke after your request. Flight scheldule was so wonderful even when i am not travelling, i used to follow flight operations across the country. Horoscope? it was exciting. Weeked Hotsport ? A fun. Football? The best. That was then.
But now, i am no longer a visitor to Magic plus because it is very expensive. All i always try these days is to visit magic plus when my account is less than N25 knowing fully well that, they will never connect me and that is the truth.
So, if you have been cheated as you think you are, it is because you never know the operation of magic plus in the first place. Try it out now.
GLO - Rule Your World for REAL.
Re: Usefulness of Glo Magic Plus (Globacom) by xfolz: 2:32am On Dec 03, 2008
It goes without saying that Glo is the most useless network on Earth!
U wont believe what just happened some secs ago, I have been ön easytalk 4sometime now and yesterday i loaded N500 to pay 4dis months subscription,& immediately they deducted their bill & i had a balance of N107 and i called a glo number around after 12am i.e before 12.30am n notin happened.
2day i called another glo # around 12.15am spoke till 12.45am & d network disrupted my call.I redialed only 4me 2hear that my account balance is too low! I check my account balance and i saw N0.14 2my amazement!
Even at that am i not supposed 2still be able 2call Glo lines?I tried that n they told me my balance is 2low 2call Glo numbers again!, What on earth did i pay the N399 for a day before?Or is easy talk now N399 daily!
I swear Glo would collapse before d end of this year,no bi curse!
So if u need a USELESS NETWORK,don't Go far,Go 4 Glo!
GLO, Ruin Your World!

(1) (Reply)

The Best Free Android Apps. See If Your Favorite App Makes The List / How Can I Transfer data From Android Phone to new Iphone 6s / Full List Of Mtn's New Cheap Data Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.