Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,086 members, 7,887,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

I Still Dont See The Usefulness Of A Selfie Stick... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Still Dont See The Usefulness Of A Selfie Stick... (1947 Views)

What Is The Usefulness Of HOTKNOT On Infinix Mobile Phones????? / Hover Camera:personal Drone To Replace Selfie Stick [PHOTOS] / Photo Of The Day : When You Can't Afford A Selfie Stick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Dont See The Usefulness Of A Selfie Stick... by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
can someone tell me how a selfie stick is useful to your life?
Re: I Still Dont See The Usefulness Of A Selfie Stick... by RexioKlasik(m): 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
undecided
Re: I Still Dont See The Usefulness Of A Selfie Stick... by Whizpeter(m): 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
Itz as useless as the 'ueue' in 'Queue'

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Dont See The Usefulness Of A Selfie Stick... by Tolzeal(m): 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
Whizpeter:

I don't think so Peter. The longer your Arm the max length you could reach , With Selfie stick you could cover a wider range.

*Also much effective when a group is taking a oics..

1 Like

Re: I Still Dont See The Usefulness Of A Selfie Stick... by Whizpeter(m): 12:32am On Jun 25, 2015
Tolzeal:

I don't think so Peter. The longer your Arm the max length you could reach , With Selfie stick you could cover a wider range.

I'm not even a selfie freak... So I no send.. Its very useless to me..

1 Like

Re: I Still Dont See The Usefulness Of A Selfie Stick... by Ruq: 1:51am On Jun 25, 2015
Whizpeter:

A "Q" is actually useful in pronouncing 'Queue' else you'd be pronouncing 'kiu' or do you pronounce it as 'iu'
Re: I Still Dont See The Usefulness Of A Selfie Stick... by Babalegba(m): 2:18am On Jun 25, 2015
Ruq:

A "Q" is actually useful in pronouncing 'Queue' else you'd be pronouncing 'kiu' or do you pronounce it as 'iu'
Sorry to sound pedantic but you are wrong. It is pronounced kiu so the second q is useless
Re: I Still Dont See The Usefulness Of A Selfie Stick... by Ruq: 2:21am On Jun 25, 2015
Babalegba:
Sorry to sound pedantic but you are wrong. It is pronounced kiu so the second q is useless

Ok, pronounce this then 'Ueue'.
Re: I Still Dont See The Usefulness Of A Selfie Stick... by Babalegba(m): 2:31am On Jun 25, 2015
Ruq:

Ok, pronounce this then 'Ueue'.
Sorry i got it mixed up. The q is functional but the ueue following the q. Appears to be redundant
Re: I Still Dont See The Usefulness Of A Selfie Stick... by Whizpeter(m): 6:41am On Jun 25, 2015
Ruq:

Do you know how to read at all? Go back and re-read my post, then you can come back and talk

1 Like

Re: I Still Dont See The Usefulness Of A Selfie Stick... by Ruq: 10:07am On Jun 25, 2015
Whizpeter:

Do you know how to read at all? Go back and re-read my post, then you can come back and talk

Got it, my bad.
Re: I Still Dont See The Usefulness Of A Selfie Stick... by Abayor7: 11:04am On Jun 25, 2015
Tolzeal:

*Also much effective when a group is taking a oics. .

Pics
Re: I Still Dont See The Usefulness Of A Selfie Stick... by popeferd(m): 11:13am On Jun 25, 2015
I agree with Tolzeal! That's just it

pliss check on my siggy and hlp out asap!
Re: I Still Dont See The Usefulness Of A Selfie Stick... by KelsAltair(m): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2015
Whizpeter:
lmfao
Re: I Still Dont See The Usefulness Of A Selfie Stick... by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
Tolzeal:

no....
the first group selfie taking at an award and a lot of celebrities still do today was without a selfie stick....

to me its just more weight, less productivity.
Re: I Still Dont See The Usefulness Of A Selfie Stick... by Tolzeal(m): 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
runzlord:

no....
the first group selfie taking at an award and a lot of celebrities still do today was without a selfie stick....

to me its just more weight, less productivity.

Bro, You should google the word Convenience,It makes life easier...

And thus DAY , that's the main thingy all is looking after. ..
Re: I Still Dont See The Usefulness Of A Selfie Stick... by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
Tolzeal:

Bro, You should google the word Convenience,It makes life easier...

And thus DAY , that's the main thingy all is looking after. ..

no, it does not
Re: I Still Dont See The Usefulness Of A Selfie Stick... by femo86(m): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ruq:

Guy, do you know the meaning of 'Kiu' in Tiv Language Tiv guys and babes, abeg tell am. (Spellings might be wrong though)
Re: I Still Dont See The Usefulness Of A Selfie Stick... by player007(m): 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ruq:

Had to read this more than 3 times before I decide to ask you a very important question.
Sir....no vex o, but can you read?

1 Like

Re: I Still Dont See The Usefulness Of A Selfie Stick... by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
It's as useless as ee in the word "pee"
Re: I Still Dont See The Usefulness Of A Selfie Stick... by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
useless as the "yo" in "you"

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Price Mistake On Jumia Mate 9 / Between a samsung s7 edge and iPhone 6s plus / Original Infinix Note 2 4g Lte 9k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.