Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,498 members, 7,885,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? (16350 Views)

~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ / Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? / Would You Buy Ready-To-Wear Ankara Dresses Or Rather Sew ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 21, 2012
ikekings: LMFAO @nairaland millionaires... Seriously, if I'm well endowed with the benjamins... I don't have to brag about it on a faceless forum... #no time...
@post I don't like sunglasses... But I can spend more than that on phones... Glasses not my thing but as for phones I don't mind...
If you dont brag in a faceless forum, will you do it at facebook? Tomorrow, these violent lazy people come robbing you at gun point. I keep telling them to stay off okada business and learn some skills.
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by tellwisdom: 1:11am On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: You wanna come rob me, little man. I doubt you will ever match my shoes till the day you kiss 6 feet. I am not you. You are probably one of those people who carry files daily hecking a living under other people's commands.

grin grin grin Rob u ke??
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by violent(m): 1:11am On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: You wanna come rob me, little man. I doubt you will ever match my shoes till the day you kiss 6 feet. I am not you. You are probably one of those people who carry files daily hecking a living under other people's commands.

I hear you!

Answer my question. Which brand is your 250k shades?

grin grin grin grin

Abi you wan backtrack ni? grin grin
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by ikekings(m): 1:13am On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire:
If you dont brag in a faceless forum, will you do it at facebook? Tomorrow, these violent lazy people come robbing you at gun point. I keep telling them to stay off okada business and learn some skills.
Well, ride on!!!
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 21, 2012
violent:
I hear you!
grin grin grin grin
Stop putting double paragraphs in your type, you are consuming more pages with your nonsense. Try and get your investments and stop that useless 9 to 5 job. It makes you live from hand to mouth and you assume all of us live like you. All human beings are equal but are not born equal, so get that into your numbskull and stop hating people who spend their hard-earned money on their fashion item of choice.
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by toluxa1(m): 1:16am On Oct 21, 2012
violent:

I hear you!

grin grin grin grin

Back wetin? He is searching google right now as I type this for "online expensive sunglasses"... Him dey come, just wait.
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by toluxa1(m): 1:19am On Oct 21, 2012
Any dumbass will know that this guy is a first class definition of "empty barrels". I even think he is still in his early 20s. I won't waist my time on such. Goodnight.
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by violent(m): 1:20am On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Stop putting double paragraphs in your type, you are consuming more pages with your nonsense. Try and get your investments and stop that useless 9 to 5 job. It makes you live from hand to mouth and you assume all of us live like you. All human beings are equal but are not born equal, so get that into your numbskull and stop hating people who spend their hard-earned money on their fashion item of choice.

No vex!

Just tell us. Which brand is your Shades?

I find it rather amusing that you were so quick to tell us the price of Hennesey, and also how lavishly you tend to indulge yourself in the littlest pleasures. But couldn't take a moment to drop the brand of your 250k shades?

Your own don finish!

Wind don blow, con see foul yansh o my people!! grin grin grin.

I knew it. You bloody rascalat.
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by 222Martins(m): 1:20am On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: I hardly use a laptop, I am on iPad. You belong to yesterday. Shame on you poor little punk ass fellow.
After all the grammar and jargon, please answer my simple question. Who are you? What's your full name?
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 21, 2012
222Martins: After all the grammar and jargon, please answer my simple question. Who are you? What's your full name?
Are you really this stupid, If I give you my fashion item and serial number, you can track it online at the brand website. I am wasting time talking to a bunch of people who, believes everyone on Nairaland are a bunch of nobodies.

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by tellwisdom: 1:24am On Oct 21, 2012
222Martins: After all the grammar and jargon, please answer my simple question. Who are you? What's your full name?

Ignore..he sey make dem knw come rob am grin grin
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by violent(m): 1:24am On Oct 21, 2012
toluxa1:

Back wetin? He is searching google right now as I type this for "online expensive sunglasses"... Him dey come, just wait.

Don't mind the bloody rascalat!

I'm desperate to expose people of such irritable nature.

Louis Vutton Evasion - selling for 1,200 dollars and Chrome Hearts Kufannaw I – selling for $1,350 are two of the world's most expensive sunglasses. They don't even cost up to 250,000 naira.

This dude has got to be high on cheap dung.
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by violent(m): 1:27am On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Are you really this stupid, If I give you my fashion item and serial number, you can track it online at the brand website. I am wasting time talking to a bunch of people who, believes everyone on Nairaland are a bunch of nobodies.
#

grin grin grin

You still have a nerve to show your face around here you shameless piece of stuff!

Why don't you tell us a really nice story about your latest wine collections each costing 600k?

cheesy
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by Nobody: 1:27am On Oct 21, 2012
violent:

Don't mind the bloody rascalat!

I'm desperate to expose people of such irritable nature.

Louis Vutton Evasion - selling for 1,200 dollars and Chrome Hearts Kufannaw I – selling for $1,350 are two of the world's most expensive sunglasses. They don't even cost up to 250,000 naira.

This dude has got to be high on cheap dung.

You did a little google search and come up with some fashion items, but common sense has even eluded you to the fact that franchise outlets in Nigeria trade with a 40% profit markup, after shipping cost. I pity you little puppies.
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 21, 2012
violent: #

grin grin grin

You still have a nerve to show your face around here you shameless piece of stuff!

Why don't you tell us a really nice story about your latest wine collections each costing 600k?

cheesy
Sharrap, go fvck yourself.
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by 222Martins(m): 1:30am On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Are you really this stupid, If I give you my fashion item and serial number, you can track it online at the brand website. I am wasting time talking to a bunch of people who, believes everyone on Nairaland are a bunch of nobodies.
After all the ranting, i've just realized you are a nobody. You have no name, profile pix and you once had a blog hosted on but i guess the crap blog has been shut down. You can't even afford a mere domain name. You are to be pitied my billyonaire. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by violent(m): 1:32am On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: You did a little google search and come up with some fashion items, but common sense has even eluded you to the fact that franchise outlets in Nigeria trade with a 40% profit markup, after shipping cost. I pity you little puppies.

Of course, i did a little google search. Imagine my desperation. I really want to buy a shade similar to yours.

why is it hard telling us what brand your 250k shades are?
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 21, 2012
222Martins: After all the ranting, i've just realized you are a nobody. You have no name, profile pix and you once had a blog hosted on but i guess the crap blog has been shut down. You can't even afford a mere domain name. You are to be pitied my billyonaire. Lol
You clearly must have been stalking me, I need a restraining order against little parasites. I purposefully took down the blogspots cos I got unwarranted emails from persons asking questions about those plutonium industrial secrets I was sharing online, and I used free blog cos I needed to stay anonymous, If I wanna buy domain, it could have been traced to me. I did it for security purpose. Or you kept trailing me to divulge secret isotropic condensate for your little nuclear project, I guess you wanna make a few million dollars from the cocktails without sweating for it. If you ask me nicely, I could let you in, stop stalking me.
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by Nobody: 1:36am On Oct 21, 2012
violent:

Of course, i did a little google search. Imagine my desperation. I really want to buy a shade similar to yours.

why is it hard telling us what brand your 250k shades are?
I am not under any obligation to tell, cos even if I do, you have already made up your mind that I lie. But its good you did your research and found some products that are close to what I got.
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 21, 2012
Am a go to bed now, my angel calls. You guyz can hang on there.
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by 222Martins(m): 1:43am On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: You clearly must have been stalking me, I need a restraining order against little parasites. I purposefully took down the blogspots cos I got unwarranted emails from persons asking questions about those plutonium industrial secrets I was sharing online, and I used free blog cos I needed to stay anonymous, If I wanna buy domain, it could have been traced to me. I did it for security purpose. Or you kept trailing me to divulge secret isotropic condensate for your little nuclear project, I guess you wanna make a few million dollars from the cocktails without sweating for it. If you ask me nicely, I could let you in, stop stalking me.
Now i know i've been wasting my time talking to a fool.
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by 222Martins(m): 1:45am On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Am a go to bed now, my angel calls. You guyz can hang on there.
I thought you earlier said you are driving down to your so called night club? Now you've just proven to me that you are a nobody. Go catch some sleep. And when ever you see 222martins on any thread, just watch your mouth, me and you no dey the same level.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by Nobody: 1:49am On Oct 21, 2012
cos I got unwarranted emails from persons asking questions about those plutonium industrial secrets I was sharing online

internet big boy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by ayinba1(f): 1:53am On Oct 21, 2012
toluxa1:

Bros abeg wetin do your eye? 120k medicated glasses? Did they change your iris or something? shocked

LWKMD grin
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by adefash(m): 2:25am On Oct 21, 2012
Iaz93: Would i be able to see the unclothedness of a person?
If YES, then i would pay double
i wont pay that much to attend a strippers' club.
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by naijathings(m): 2:38am On Oct 21, 2012
I can buy it naw.. ah ahhhh. I can buy it under the following conditions shaaaa

if it has the power to shoot lasers and burn down my enemy like cyclopse in X-Men
If it has the power to look at people and see whats on their mind.
If it is connected to the internet to display whatever i need to know
If it has the power to enable me see the future
If it can be programmed to auto-detect anything i want it to detect
If it has anti-theft
If it can withstand the weight of a bulldozer for 10 minutes

I just might consider if it has these things. their papa.
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by ameer2: 3:47am On Oct 21, 2012
maninmood:

It's called taste. When you have the money, go for it. I have louis vuitton evidence( 420pounds), louis vuitton millionaire ( 750pound) , ray ban sunglasses( 85pound, 120pound, 130 pound)- all these amongst my sunglasses collection. Do not tell me I am supposed to invest the money cuz you literally don't know how much I am worth and have invested. Cheers
mtcheeeew,gerrout akpako pikin
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by victorD3: 4:45am On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Seriously are you kidding me ? Hennessy XO goes for 150K naira tonight per bottle and some fvcker is complaining of paltry N63,000 on a sunshade ? Whats wrong with people ?

Omo send me 50k na make I use buy garri

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 21, 2012
It is callled AFFORDABILITY. When BB porsche came out nigerians complained yet they bought it.in business a firm undertakes sampling of products and feed back from pple bfor a prodduct is launched.

ROLEX is just a wristwatch and expensive but y do so many pple crave for it
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by bigx(m): 6:22am On Oct 21, 2012
Why not?
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by hrhobi1(m): 6:40am On Oct 21, 2012
I HAVE 32 SUNGLASSES AND THEY ALL TOGETHER WORTH ABOUT 3K NAIRA. BUT IF U SEE ME FOR STREET ANYWHERE U GO BELIEVE MY SWAG WITH PRIDE AND JOY.
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by Odunnu: 7:33am On Oct 21, 2012
Big uncle V. well done! Sey na here your market dey sell? *angry face*

@topic: i'll buy it only if my life depended on it.
Wetin happen to the one wey Aboki dey sell? With N64K I could perform miracles in plural with the flood victims or the motherless or a widow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? / Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine / My Favourite Perfumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.