Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,137 members, 7,910,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:56 PM

Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? (16419 Views)

~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ / Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? / Would You Buy Ready-To-Wear Ankara Dresses Or Rather Sew ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by Sexxydivaa: 7:41am On Oct 21, 2012
Mtchewww!.i dey prefer make diz garrynaire dude blow whistle rubbish!*
@OP,abeg make them round-up d fig jare
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by ikekings(m): 7:45am On Oct 21, 2012
hrhobi1: I HAVE 32 SUNGLASSES AND THEY ALL TOGETHER WORTH ABOUT 3K NAIRA. BUT IF U SEE ME FOR STREET ANYWHERE U GO BELIEVE MY SWAG WITH PRIDE AND JOY.
Omoh!!! Dat means you bought one for 98-100 naira... Lol... You guys no go kill pesin...

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by jaybee3(m): 7:53am On Oct 21, 2012
Odunnu: Big uncle V. well done! Sey na here your market dey sell? *angry face*

@topic: i'll buy it only if my life depended on it.
Wetin happen to the one wey Aboki dey sell? With N64K I could perform miracles in plural with the flood victims or the motherless or a widow.
Why are you guys concluding that buying shades worth that much translates to not being able to help he needy. The celebrities that most people model their life after in the aspect of stunting actually spend a whole lot more on charity that one can imagine.
Surely if i can afford such then helping the needy shouldn't be a problem, no?

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by temitemi1(m): 8:03am On Oct 21, 2012
There's nothing wrong with going 4 quality stuff

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by tellwisdom: 8:12am On Oct 21, 2012
That you guys can't afford a thing or two doesn't mean others can't...and I see most of you, chanelling your impoverish ideas into charity giving, like you can do any better giving alms...I will keep y'all in prayer, Ofcourse its clear all fingers aren't equal

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by albacete(m): 8:14am On Oct 21, 2012
[size=15pt]
Apple iphone 5 16gb costs 198k (call it 200k). And some peeps here will go for the 64gb version.

On another thread, a dude was saying that he spends about 15 to 22k monthly on his Android internet data plan. Some spend over 50k monthly on what they will call "little expenses."
If they could save that money for about 6 weeks, it would come to them as a surprise that they can actually afford a 63k specks.

As for me, i can't afford a 63k glasses but i can afford to save money for d latest Android tablet.

There's no need calling people money-miss-road just because glasses is their thing. U can buy a 2012 Range Rover and still be cool with a N300 speks cos glasses ain't ur stuff.
Same with a Benz 190 owner who chooses to wear Rolex watches.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by albacete(m): 8:21am On Oct 21, 2012
ikekings: Omoh!!! Dat means you bought one for 98-100 naira... Lol... You guys no go kill pesin...
[size=15pt]
No! He bought them in bulk @ d rate of N100 a piece. The additional 2 is the discount for making bulk purchases.
At least, any pair of his googles will match with whatever he chooses to wear (clothes or footwear).
[/size]
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by tellwisdom: 8:31am On Oct 21, 2012
Guy reduce your font jor..Btwn, why impersonating my color??
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by teddynoni: 9:20am On Oct 21, 2012
pls toxula,what website was that,dt u saw those sunglasses on...pls can i have the link
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by ORAFA(m): 10:20am On Oct 21, 2012
With hard earned money, NO. With free money from political campaign, I'll buy 6dozens..... And for una wey dey form 'I hav one within dat range' or 'I have a vintage' or 'I did one magic or d oda', make una wear d glasses and snap and post to backup ur claims. And make una make sure say una wear d same clothes and una pose different styles. The claim to ownership don 3much. Abi I lie? If u lyk call me poor man, na u sabi. I no dey owe person, na people dey owe me.

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by UNLEASHED(m): 10:34am On Oct 21, 2012
Why not?
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by jigawatts(m): 10:38am On Oct 21, 2012
222Martins:
Even if my money grows like grass i won't............@ranks007, So you expect us to clap for you? How does a 57k sunglasses add value to your life? If buying a 57k sunglasses is an insignia to prove you are rich; i would rather remain poor than be a rich fool.

GOD BLESS U grin grin
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by Odunnu: 10:55am On Oct 21, 2012
jay bee:
Why are you guys concluding that buying shades worth that much translates to not being able to help he needy. The celebrities that most people model their life after in the aspect of stunting actually spend a whole lot more on charity that one can imagine.
Surely if i can afford such then helping the needy shouldn't be a problem, no?

Hey! Take it easy J! I am speaking for myself. I cant afford such luxury. Before I even start thinking of indulging myself in such, a cry for help by a brother/sister rises. Thats my own personal life.
People have different tastes and views in life. If I get a gift right now of N64K, the very last thing i'll think of is a sunshade. To me, it doesnt make sense.
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by albacete(m): 11:22am On Oct 21, 2012
tellwisdom: Guy reduce your font jor..Btwn, why impersonating my color??

[size=16pt]
Me?
[/size]
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by tellwisdom: 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2012
albacete:

[size=16pt]
Me?
[/size]
You still dey use am reply me?? angryangry
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by lora123(f): 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Sunglass is just sunglass.Why we have to buy one so expensiveThat will a waste of money.
Even though you are rich like Bill Gates.
[/font]
[b]
[/b]
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by tellwisdom: 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2012
Odunnu:
Hey! Take it easy J! I am speaking for myself. I cant afford such luxury. Before I even start thinking of indulging myself in such, a cry for help by a brother/sister rises. Thats my own personal life.
People have different tastes and views in life. If I get a gift right now of N64K, the very last thing i'll think of is a sunshade. To me, it doesnt make sense.
Person wey hear you dey talk this kain thing go think sey na so u nice reach...okunnu, internet philantropist undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by tellwisdom: 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2012
lora123: [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Sunglass is just sunglass.Why we have to buy one so expensiveThat will a waste of money.
Even though you are rich like Bill Gates.
[/font]
[b]
[/b]

Please, anywhere you see me, don't come close to me, cos I don't need your type around me..angryangry

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by albacete(m): 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2012
tellwisdom:
You still dey use am reply me?? angryangry

cheesy cheesy cheesy

[size=16pt]
Am laughing so hard in blue.
Do u have a monopoly of colors here?
angry angry angry
[/size]
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2012
Nairalanders get bad mouth sha, chei. I still say it people who have mega box on NL are the most quiet. Only talking when they are negotiating a new car or building materials.

I am really happy with the treatment given †☺ billionaire.
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by oladayo042: 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2012
Maybe in the future but definitely not now.
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by roymary: 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2012
Well, N63 000 Sunglasses might be too expensive for you but not for everyone. There are good reasons to buy high quality sunglasses. Step up !
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by toluxa1(m): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2012
teddynoni: pls toxula,what website was that,dt u saw those sunglasses on...pls can i have the link

They have their adverts all over nairaland as we speak. Don't want to post the link.
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by toluxa1(m): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2012
albacete:
[size=15pt]
No! He bought them in bulk @ d rate of N100 a piece. The additional 2 is the discount for making bulk purchases.
At least, any pair of his googles will match with whatever he chooses to wear (clothes or footwear).
[/size]

Bros yeh, na you help am buy am. How come you know so much of the details. How can someone go to the market to buy 32 sunglasses at once (not for re-sale), haba! Analyze the thing again abeg
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by toluxa1(m): 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2012
blink182: Nairalanders get bad mouth sha, chei. I still say it people who have mega box on NL are the most quiet. Only talking when they are negotiating a new car or building materials.

I am really happy with the treatment given †☺ billionaire.

Don't mind that slowpoke. God save am say sleep catch me yesterday. Imagine, they asked you what the brand of your 250k sunglasses is more than 10 times, all he could come up with is "they will trace me, arm robber will rob me, thief will be looking for me". Na the reply wey vex me pass be this:

Billyonaire: Are you really this stupid, If I give you my fashion item and serial number, you can track it online at the brand website.

Who ask am for serial number and house address now grin. What is the name of your brand, simple, he is talking of serial number. Some people deserve to be banned from using the internet. angry angry
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by buchibabe: 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2012
A lot of arrogant pple on nairaland. Tufiakwa undecided
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by feekman(m): 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2012
Yomieluv: I can only buy the sunglasses,if it can do the following:
1. I can see God directly,and physically.
2.I can see through the clothes of a lady.
3.The sunglasses can show a blind man the way home by itself.
4.I can use it as a moderm to browse.
5.I don't need lite when walking @ nite.
6.The sunglasses can give me salvation.
7. I can see through the heart of men.
8.It can never be broken,or can mend itself if broken.

=)) cheesy cheesy cheesy =))
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by albacete(m): 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2012
toluxa1:

Bros yeh, na you help am buy am. How come you know so much of the details. How can someone go to the market to buy 32 sunglasses at once (not for re-sale), haba! Analyze the thing again abeg

[size=16pt]
Uncle, u sef know say na play i dey play.
But e fit be say na Wetin happen grin
[/size]
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by toluxa1(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
Lol.
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2012
wetin person no go see for this nairaland sef
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2012
wetin person no go see for this nairaland sef?? Different wit different xters..
Re: Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? by Odunnu: 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2012
Lol @ bulk buying of sunglasses and getting two free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Good Looking / My Favourite Perfumes / Jane Ezenwa Emerges Exquisite Queen Nigeria World 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.