Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,041 members, 7,946,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:38 PM

The Best Way To Describe Tithe-supporters! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Best Way To Describe Tithe-supporters! (976 Views)

Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all / Stop Financing Pastor's Extravagant Lifestyle With Your Tithe! / Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Describe Tithe-supporters! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2012
Re: The Best Way To Describe Tithe-supporters! by kpozite(m): 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2012
Bros in as much as I don't pay tithe please don't discourage those that pay, pastor must eat ooh
Re: The Best Way To Describe Tithe-supporters! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2012
kpozite: Bros in as much as I don't pay tithe please don't discourage those that pay, pastor must eat ooh

lol. grin grin grin grin

We have manmustwacc

Maybe we will soon have "pastormustwacc"
Re: The Best Way To Describe Tithe-supporters! by pastormustwacc: 8:29am On Oct 21, 2012
^^^Seriously? i heard pastors are planning a revolt against nairaland christians because them hate tithes so much, and this is bad for pastorial business.
Re: The Best Way To Describe Tithe-supporters! by pastormustwacc: 8:30am On Oct 21, 2012
kpozite: Bros in as much as I don't pay tithe please don't discourage those that pay, pastor must eat ooh
True talk, me think i have paid tithe like once or twice in my life, i hope them go count am and make me enter heaven sha?
Meanwhile, how i take sure say no be pounded yam or pepper soup them take the money chop? cool cool cool
Re: The Best Way To Describe Tithe-supporters! by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 21, 2012
pastormustwacc: ^^^Seriously? i heard pastors are planning a revolt against nairaland christians because them hate tithes so much, and this is bad for pastorial business.

This one go be big fight ooo!

The anti-tithers no wan pay tithe!!! grin grin grin
Re: The Best Way To Describe Tithe-supporters! by pastormustwacc: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2012
^^^and them pastors must wacc pounded yam
Re: The Best Way To Describe Tithe-supporters! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2012
Re: The Best Way To Describe Tithe-supporters! by cyrexx: 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2012
LOL.
Logicboy, dont you just wish this guy is your big uncle. You get to ride private jets for free and you wont have money worries again.
grin grin grin
Re: The Best Way To Describe Tithe-supporters! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2012
cyrexx: LOL.
Logicboy, dont you just wish this guy is your big uncle. You get to ride private jets for free and you wont have money worries again.
grin grin grin

I am already from a wealthy background.

Dont need tithe money grin grin
Re: The Best Way To Describe Tithe-supporters! by cyrexx: 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2012
Logicboy03:
I am already from a wealthy background.
Dont need tithe money grin grin

you dont get it.

I mean riding your uncle's very own private jet, not public airline. You may not need money, but getting more money wont hurt you either. Even your Asian babe will love to cruise with you round the world. Money talks, nigga

And its not your fault that several millions of sheep are gullible enough to give their tithes to your smart uncle. No need to feel guilty as another smart pastor would have collected their money anyway.

LOL
Re: The Best Way To Describe Tithe-supporters! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2012
cyrexx:

you dont get it.

I mean riding your uncle's very own private jet, not public airline. You may not need money, but getting more money wont hurt you either. Even your Asian babe will love to cruise with you round the world. Money talks, nigga

And its not your fault that several millions of sheep are gullible enough to give their tithes to your smart uncle. No need to feel guilty as another smart pastor would have collected their money anyway.

LOL

grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol......flying around d world! Dats madd!

I know! But, Karma is a b!tch! What if a financially frustrated member runs to the pulpit and beats Oyedepo?
Re: The Best Way To Describe Tithe-supporters! by manmustwac(m): 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2012
man must wack O! Don't you guys know that the price of Garri has gone up? angry
Re: The Best Way To Describe Tithe-supporters! by cyrexx: 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2012
Logicboy03:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol......flying around d world! Dats madd!

I know! But, Karma is a b!tch! What if a financially frustrated member runs to the pulpit and beats Oyedepo?

Meen, yawa go gas be dat o.

But i trust uncle Oyedepo's ushers, they wont let that happen. They will quickly arrest the person, call him/her a witch and let your uncle slap the witchcraft spirit out of her.

So, basically, you got nothing to worry about.
Re: The Best Way To Describe Tithe-supporters! by pastormustwacc: 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2012
manmustwac: man must wack O! Don't you guys know that the price of Garri has gone up? angry
I thought them don reduce the price of garri now?
Re: The Best Way To Describe Tithe-supporters! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2012
Re: The Best Way To Describe Tithe-supporters! by Niflheim(m): 11:20pm On Oct 21, 2012
i describe tithes payers as unscientific investors in a company called 'false hope.'
Re: The Best Way To Describe Tithe-supporters! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2012
Niflheim: i describe tithes payers as unscientific investors in a company called 'false hope.'

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Explosion In Kaduna / RCCG Open Heavens Devotional Friday 1 February 2013 SELECTIVE WORSHIP By Pastor / ................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.