Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,292 members, 7,900,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:04 PM

Olu Mainatain Is Back With New Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olu Mainatain Is Back With New Video (933 Views)

Terry G's Funky New Look with New Video - See Groove 2 / New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] / Timaya Out With New Album? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olu Mainatain Is Back With New Video by aluta4live: 12:58am On Jan 25, 2008
I dont like the song that much , but i think the video is dope, check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STspvxd0m3s
Re: Olu Mainatain Is Back With New Video by Dreloaded(f): 1:03am On Jan 25, 2008
One of my fav songs on that album.

The first being "Fantasy" which he SHOULD do a video for cheesy

The name of this song is NOT Hallelujah Btw. It's called "Second Chance".

Was the boy sef raised in the North, he speaks Hausa in alot of his songs.
Re: Olu Mainatain Is Back With New Video by tosinadeda: 1:07am On Jan 25, 2008
my best song off the wack album is 2nd chance ft kani
Re: Olu Mainatain Is Back With New Video by skingo(m): 1:26am On Jan 25, 2008
so far, only tuface and psquare r worthy of being called stars in the R&B game. they r the only ones cocsistent with more than 3 hit songs per release.
all these other faces r just trying to come up with one song,
conclusion,this album sucks ass. jedi is a gd song, yahooze is still a hit wenever. everything else, pls fling that cd
no long thing
Re: Olu Mainatain Is Back With New Video by lalaboi(m): 2:52am On Jan 25, 2008
this is just 1 of the songz of his video album!

not that he released it 1 afta z oda
Re: Olu Mainatain Is Back With New Video by Dreloaded(f): 3:23am On Jan 25, 2008
yahooze is oevrrated and not a good song

I'd rather listen to Efon(Mosquito) on repeat.
Re: Olu Mainatain Is Back With New Video by doyindamus: 7:56am On Jan 25, 2008
yes oh. . .efon is still one of my fave tunes from this naija musical renaissance.

funny lyrics and electronica backdrop wink
Re: Olu Mainatain Is Back With New Video by 9ja4eva: 9:32am On Jan 25, 2008
No faith in any video from Kennis
Re: Olu Mainatain Is Back With New Video by playmate(f): 11:59pm On Jan 25, 2008
olu maintain? gee am bored already *yawns* efon,jedi jedi Good Lord pls av mercy shocked

(1) (Reply)

Best Record Label Ever: Deathrow Versus Bad Boy / Who Is Danny Young? / Terryg Is D Bomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.