Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,913 members, 7,872,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. (10842 Views)

Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today! / Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him / West Brom signs Victor Anichebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by Itoroetti(m): 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2012
Anichebe makes racism point 0
October 21, 2012 | 8:08 pm

Everton striker Victor Anichebe has confirmed he will be the latest player to refuse to wear a‘Kick It Out’ T-shirt.

Anichebe said: “Are we really kicking it out? There’s a situation that’s just happened. I believe in kicking racism out of everything, not just football – kick it out of society.“Situations have happened and I don’t feel the outcome has been just. I won’t wear the T-shirt, I don’t think it’s right to wear it. If other people want to wear it that’s their right.”

“I don’t want to be some poster boy for Kick Racism Out of Football. You don’t really see the T-shirts until something happens, then we decide to wear the T-shirts.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/anichebe-makes-racism-point/

i like this.

6 Likes

Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2012
I'm fully with you guys. It is not about wearing a T-Shirt but imposing stricter rules.

By the way, Van Persie's goal yesterday was totally fixed. Five players ran away from RVP for Valencia to cross to him. That is by the way the highest goal scorer in the league. EPL also needs match fixing investigation also. Dirty league.

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by 1025: 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2012
thegoodjoehunt: I'm fully with you guys. It is not about wearing a T-Shirt but imposing stricter rules.

By the way, Van Persie's goal yesterday was totally fixed. Five players ran away from RVP for Valencia to cross to him. That is by the way the highest goal scorer in the league. EPL also needs match fixing investigation also. Dirty league.

my brother, it is quite unfortunate that we find ourselves here but epl is crap with a lot of fraudulent decisions here and there. i am a chelsea fan yet, i demand to know why fa had to wait this long before deciding terry's man unlike the way saurez issue was handled. again, u want to kick out recism, henderson costed liverpool 20 million, torres - 50 million while demba ba is at 7 million. kick out ferguson because he is the chief racist in england.

8 Likes

Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by Itoroetti(m): 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2012
[quote author=thegoodjoehunt][color=#000099]I'm fully with you guys. It is not about wearing a T-Shirt but imposing stricter rules.

i believe u are right,i am a chelsea fan,but i believe that John Terry deserves more severe ban than a paltry 4matches and a token 220k which is just a week and some days wages.am disappointed!

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
Itoroetti :
i believe u are right,i am a chelsea fan,but i believe that John Terry deserves more severe ban than a paltry 4matches and a token 220k which is just a week and some days wages.am disappointed!

What annoys me about this issue is Sir Alex Ferguson being angry with Rio Ferdinand for not wearing his hypocritical shirt. Everyone has the right to choose whether he wants to wear their T-Shirt or not. The media and footballing body in England, turned a blind eye to what was going on between John Terry and Anton Ferdinand. Now they can't bury the truth, they want him to play along with their deceit.

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by 12large1: 6:41am On Oct 22, 2012
You guys are over exaggerating. Anton ferdinard insulted terry first before terry insulted bad terry might had used racist language but to me they are both wrong insult is insult. He called him a black cunt before nko is ferdi white? Don't get in the kitchen if you can't take the heat. Why start a fight then start complaining my friend gtfoh

3 Likes

Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by larryjayz: 8:49am On Oct 22, 2012
12large1: You guys are over exaggerating. Anton ferdinard insulted terry first before terry insulted bad terry might had used racist language but to me they are both wrong insult is insult. He called him a black cunt before nko is ferdi white? Don't get in the kitchen if you can't take the heat. Why start a fight then start complaining my friend gtfoh
. You don't know what you are talking aboutt

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 22, 2012
Hmmmmm
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by IbroSaunks(m): 8:56am On Oct 22, 2012
The outcomes aren't just, and refusing to wear the shirt is the best course of action?
The guy is just attaching too much to something that isn't worth it. No one is forcing him to wear it. It's like the QPR - Chelsea match, Anton felt wronged, and the best thing to do was not to shake? It was just a dam.n handshake!
The matter has been buried, and Terry got punished. If people can't move on and keep on the watch for another time something like it happens then whatever! Let's enjoy football abeg.

P.s.: I'm under the impression all the stuff he yarned was just him saying he isn't wearing the thing cos he thought the Terry thing was unjust. Else I can like to yarn off-point.
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by wandeay: 8:57am On Oct 22, 2012
kick-it ko, start it ni, uselessanties
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by Welder(m): 9:00am On Oct 22, 2012
thegoodjoehunt: I'm fully with you guys. It is not about wearing a T-Shirt but imposing stricter rules.

By the way, Van Persie's goal yesterday was totally fixed.[/b]Five players ran away from RVP for Valencia to cross to him. That is by the way the highest goal scorer in the league. EPL also needs match fixing investigation also. Dirty league.

what crap did you take this morning? See stupidity at its highest!

1025:

my brother, it is quite unfortunate that we find ourselves here but epl is crap with a lot of fraudulent decisions here and there. i am a chelsea fan yet, i demand to know why fa had to wait this long before deciding terry's man unlike the way saurez issue was handled. again, u want to kick out recism,[b] henderson costed liverpool 20 million, torres - 50 million while demba ba is at 7 million.kick out ferguson because he is the chief racist in england.

Wetin Ferguson do you? Is he the one that bought Ba @ 7m. Some of you kids need to get off this early morning drugs, you jst talk like a brainless Arrow!

2 Likes

Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by igahdavid(m): 9:05am On Oct 22, 2012
12large1: You guys are over exaggerating. Anton ferdinard insulted terry first before terry insulted bad terry might had used racist language but to me they are both wrong insult is insult. He called him a black cunt before nko is ferdi white? Don't get in the kitchen if you can't take the heat. Why start a fight then start complaining my friend gtfoh

I hope you understand the meaning of racism
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by AkpuNku2: 9:06am On Oct 22, 2012

Anuohia, what did you call mata second goal ?

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by omiobo: 9:11am On Oct 22, 2012

I'm not sure you understand the word"racism". just pray u don't become a victim one day.

Anyway,you are still a boy,not yet a man.

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by omiobo: 9:12am On Oct 22, 2012

I'm not sure you understand the word"racism". just pray u don't become a victim one day.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by 299: 9:14am On Oct 22, 2012
1025:

my brother, it is quite unfortunate that we find ourselves here but epl is crap with a lot of fraudulent decisions here and there. i am a chelsea fan yet, i demand to know why fa had to wait this long before deciding terry's man unlike the way saurez issue was handled. again, u want to kick out recism, henderson costed liverpool 20 million, torres - 50 million while demba ba is at 7 million. kick out ferguson because he is the chief racist in england.
spoken like a true chelsea fan. Please how is SAF a racist? Do you have any evidence to back up your accusation?....smh...we all know who the real racist is. Despite the fact that he has been playing with a lot of blacks for years now, yet he still had the mind to spew racist trash on a black player. Not forgeting what he did with his best friend's wife last year. That guy never shy away from controversy

2 Likes

Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 22, 2012
1025:

Very daft post.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by majorGM: 9:19am On Oct 22, 2012
That's is own percerption........
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by subzero2(m): 9:19am On Oct 22, 2012
Akpu.Nku:

Anuohia, what did you call mata second goal ?
Onside inside. tongue
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by jadakiss213(m): 9:24am On Oct 22, 2012
omiobo:

and you 'omiobo' is a man I doubt that.
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 22, 2012
I stand to be corrected, am not a United fan... Buh, when was the last time an African played under Ferguson Song just left arsenal, Newcastle has Africans, Chelsea does, Wedt brom too, Mancity has the Toure Brothers, United which? Ferguson should not kill ferdinand Oº°˚˚°ºO....#kickracismout ni..#kickracismout ko. Mtchewww.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by BabaOlowo: 9:31am On Oct 22, 2012
I doff my hat for Rio Ferdinand, VICTORY Anichebe and others who stood up against Racism. It is beyond T-Shirt, Shame on John Terry, Suarez and bastards like Ashley Cole and his likes who are never proud of colour and of course the Chief Racist, Magistrate Howard Riddle who really ridiculed the law by discharging and acquitting Terry who had no defence whatsoever to the charge of being a Racist. I say it loud " I AM BLACK AND PROUD!"
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by johnseyi: 9:33am On Oct 22, 2012
D boi dey fear..shikena
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by zumbigbo(m): 9:33am On Oct 22, 2012
You guys are over exaggerating. Anton ferdinard insulted terry first before terry insulted bad terry might had used racist language but to me they are both wrong insult is insult. He called him a black Well before nko is ferdi white? Don't get in the kitchen if you can't take the heat. Why start a fight then start complaining my friend gtfoh

Above is the long-winded definition of an slowpoke/mumu/bloodclaat/caralho/putain
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by olubayo1(m): 9:41am On Oct 22, 2012
Who's the dumbass that called Van Persie's goal a fluke?

That's like undermining the quality of RVP!

Well am not surprised. If some defenders don't know how to do a good job of defending, then RVP would continue to do the good job of scoring!

Some people actually sit on their TV and watch their couch!

A dumb comment from a dumbass!
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by GOZILLA(m): 9:42am On Oct 22, 2012
Yeah right?! JT was fined 220k and a 4 match ban and some people feel it is not enough. Y'all should get a life! It's alright for a black to call a white ' a white cu*t, but if he reciprocates by calling him a black cu*t, he plays the race card! Double standards if you ask me. By the way how much was Rio fined for his ashley cole 'choc ice' tweet?

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by amivel(f): 9:44am On Oct 22, 2012
n̴̩̩̥̩̩a̶̲̥̅̊ wa any small thing U̶̲̥̅̊ guys will mention alex pls leave the gentle man alone if man utd score a goal U̶̲̥̅̊ guys will complain but when chelsea score off side goals they are the best nonse[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by amivel(f): 9:47am On Oct 22, 2012
Thank God terry is chelsea if he was a man utd player we won't rest all sort of insult and they will say fa is man utd officials abeg make una allow the clud and D̶̲̥̅̊ fans to rest.
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by dabrake(m): 10:00am On Oct 22, 2012
Na today. We all know the fa and english media are man 'urinated' oriented.
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:03am On Oct 22, 2012
Welder:

Wetin Ferguson do you? Is he the one that bought Ba @ 7m. Some of you kids need to get off this early morning drugs, you jst talk like a brainless Arrow!

It is not by abusing me. Explain to me how the premier league highest goal scorer (ie the hottest player in the league) is in the box and Valencia is about to cross to him. Then all the defenders chose at that time to run away from him and create space for him. Let us talk facts here and not just abuse. It is unbelievable. I was shell shocked. Mind you I am a very huge Van Persie fan. Also listen to the commentator. The commentator kept on stressing that that was too easy.
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by AZeD1(m): 10:11am On Oct 22, 2012
rhema4u: I stand to be corrected, am not a United fan... Buh, when was the last time an African played under Ferguson Song just left arsenal, Newcastle has Africans, Chelsea does, Wedt brom too, Mancity has the Toure Brothers, United which? Ferguson should not kill ferdinand Oº°˚˚°ºO....#kickracismout ni..#kickracismout ko. Mtchewww.
SAF does'nt buy Africans because of Nations cup.
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:14am On Oct 22, 2012
Welder:

You abuse someone and follow it up with a contradictory scenario. When Valencia was to cross, 5 players ran away from RVP making the goal as the commentator put it, "too easy". Mata's case, 3 defenders ran towards him to block the shot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Victor Moses Overrated? / AFCON 2019: Profiling Nigeria’s AFCON Opponents / Tinubu Hails Tennis African Cup Winner, Aruna Quadri On ITTF Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.