Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,302 members, 7,887,891 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:56 PM

Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. (10843 Views)

Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today! / Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him / West Brom signs Victor Anichebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by SEGAD: 10:16am On Oct 22, 2012
[/b][b]
thegoodjoehunt: I'm fully with you guys. It is not about wearing a T-Shirt but imposing stricter rules.

By the way, Van Persie's goal yesterday was totally fixed. Five players ran away from RVP for Valencia to cross to him. That is by the way the highest goal scorer in the league. EPL also needs match fixing investigation also. Dirty league.

I rarely comments on nairaland because of this kind of people. Haba! even if you hate man utd this your comment is not fair.
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by johnstar(m): 10:19am On Oct 22, 2012
12large1: You guys are over exaggerating. Anton ferdinard insulted terry first before terry insulted bad terry might had used racist language but to me they are both wrong insult is insult. He called him a black cunt before nko is ferdi white? Don't get in the kitchen if you can't take the heat. Why start a fight then start complaining my friend gtfoh
where u der undecided undecided
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:21am On Oct 22, 2012
SEGAD: [/b][b]

I rarely comments on nairaland because of this kind of people. Haba! even if you hate man utd this your comment is not fair.
I know it is not fair but I am not lying. You can watch the replay.
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by solomonkane(m): 10:25am On Oct 22, 2012
rhema4u: I stand to be corrected, am not a United fan... Buh, when was the last time an African played under Ferguson Song just left arsenal, Newcastle has Africans, Chelsea does, Wedt brom too, Mancity has the Toure Brothers, United which? Ferguson should not kill ferdinand Oº°˚˚°ºO....#kickracismout ni..#kickracismout ko. Mtchewww.

So Man United must buy an African to show that it's not a racist club? God save us from escaped lunatics like yourself who think watching a match for 70 naira gives them the right to dictate to people who are not even aware of your pitiful existence.
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by khalids: 10:26am On Oct 22, 2012
Itoroetti :
i believe u are right,i am a chelsea fan,but i believe that John Terry deserves more severe ban than a paltry 4matches and a token 220k which is just a week and some days wages.am disappointed!

The English FA is a total joke, they are not taking this issue seriously, come on John Terry was only fined 220k. Ashley Cole was fined 250k for ranting at the FA on twitter and is still going to face disciplinary actions even after he apologized.

Weighing the two crimes it appears that even the FA is showing signs of racism......Just my tot

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by solayemi(m): 10:35am On Oct 22, 2012
[quote author=299] spoken like a true chelsea fan. Please how is SAF a racist? Do you have any evidence to back up your accusation?....smh...we all know who the real racist is. Despite the fact that he has been playing with a lot of blacks for years now, yet he still had the mind to spew racist trash on a black player. Not forgeting what he did with his best friend's wife last year. That guy never shy away from controversy. Sharrap. Na him friend ex girlfriend not wife. Don't u knw d diff btw d two?
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 22, 2012
Abeg i support the guy, it's not about wearing some stupid t-shirt that will stop this rubbish.
The English fa are racist themselves.

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by solayemi(m): 10:42am On Oct 22, 2012
[quote author=BabaOlowo]I doff my hat for Rio Ferdinand, VICTORY Anichebe and others who stood up against Racism. It is beyond T-Shirt, Shame on John Terry, Suarez and bastards like Ashley Cole and his likes who are never proud of colour and of course the Chief Racist, Magistrate Howard Riddle who really ridiculed the law by discharging and acquitting Terry who had no defence whatsoever to the charge of being a Racist. I say it loud " I AM BLACK AND PROUD! If u are proud of ur skin color and cry when a white man call u black, then u are living a miserable life.
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 22, 2012
A-ZeD:

SAF does'nt buy Africans because of Nations cup.

Excellent excuse...Man City carried the league last, y didn't aFCON stop dem. When Chelsea lifted ueFA, y didn't AFCON stop them? Wen Newcastle beat arsenal in one of their competitions, y didn't AFCON stop "em

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by AMvanquish: 10:42am On Oct 22, 2012
1025:

my brother, it is quite unfortunate that we find ourselves here but epl is crap with a lot of fraudulent decisions here and there. i am a chelsea fan yet, i demand to know why fa had to wait this long before deciding terry's man unlike the way saurez issue was handled. again, u want to kick out recism, henderson costed liverpool 20 million, torres - 50 million while demba ba is at 7 million. kick out ferguson because he is the chief racist in england.

Guy! Sir Alex does not buy africans cause of our Nations Cup does not
Favour EPL time table. In the past, premier league clubs like arsenal, chelsea,
Bolton n co would lose key players for a month to the nations cup.
And sir Alex would not have any of that, he has stressed this issue in interviews
In the past. Get ur facts right.
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 22, 2012
AMvanquish:

And sir Alex would not have any of that, he has stressed this issue in interviews

I said I stand to be corrected...but bro I Ω̴̩̩̩̥♏ not satisfied ☺. There should be spare players. @least one African from Kenya should b on his reserve list. #handsundermyjaw.
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by DidiLove1: 10:55am On Oct 22, 2012
rhema4u: I stand to be corrected, am not a United fan... Buh, when was the last time an African played under Ferguson Song just left arsenal, Newcastle has Africans, Chelsea does, Wedt brom too, Mancity has the Toure Brothers, United which? Ferguson should not kill ferdinand Oº°˚˚°ºO....#kickracismout ni..#kickracismout ko. Mtchewww.

So Fergie is a racist cos there's no African playing for Man United? Na wa o! The level of intelligence displayed on NL these days is worrisome. You should have checked the dictionary meaning of racism before replying to this post, it would have saved you this embarrasment.
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by AMvanquish: 10:56am On Oct 22, 2012
rhema4u:

I said I stand to be corrected...but bro I Ω̴̩̩̩̥♏ not satisfied ☺. There should be spare players. @least one African from Kenya should b on his reserve list. #handsundermyjaw.

Yeah! Agreed! D man is just playing too smart.
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by DidiLove1: 10:58am On Oct 22, 2012
thegoodjoehunt: I'm fully with you guys. It is not about wearing a T-Shirt but imposing stricter rules.

By the way, Van Persie's goal yesterday was totally fixed. Five players ran away from RVP for Valencia to cross to him. That is by the way the highest goal scorer in the league. EPL also needs match fixing investigation also. Dirty league.

This is the dumbest comment i read on NL in recent times. My advice: stop confusing africa magic with super sports!
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by DidiLove1: 11:05am On Oct 22, 2012
khalids:

The English FA is a total joke, they are not taking this issue seriously, come on John Terry was only fined 220k. Ashley Cole was fined 250k for ranting at the FA on twitter and is still going to face disciplinary actions even after he apologized.

Weighing the two crimes it appears that even the FA is showing signs of racism......Just my tot

Check your facts bro, dumb Ashley was fined 90k.
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by mikeywise(m): 11:08am On Oct 22, 2012
Didi Love:

Check your facts bro, dumb Ashley was fined 90k.

I don,t need a soothsayer to tell me the club you support.why do u hate Ashley that much?
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by shuby007: 11:08am On Oct 22, 2012
Thats right..He has created more awareness about Racism by not wearing it!.....I support Rio too

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by omiobo: 11:18am On Oct 22, 2012
jadakiss213: and you 'omiobo' is a man I doubt that.

And you are doubting thomas.
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by chucky234(m): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2012
12large1: You guys are over exaggerating. Anton ferdinard insulted terry first before terry insulted bad terry might had used racist language but to me they are both wrong insult is insult. He called him a black cunt before nko is ferdi white? Don't get in the kitchen if you can't take the heat. Why start a fight then start complaining my friend gtfoh
Chronic mor0n
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by chucky234(m): 11:22am On Oct 22, 2012
AMvanquish:

Then what happened to Fortune (SA) and Manucho (Angola)?
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:26am On Oct 22, 2012
Didi Love:

This is the dumbest comment i read on NL in recent times. My advice: stop confusing africa magic with super sports!
You can say it is dumb but the truth is the players ran from RVP when Valencia was to cross. Can you explain that with your smart comments.
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by MrChris1(m): 11:29am On Oct 22, 2012
A-ZeD:

Its unbelieveable! Cos of just 3weeks! What about players getting injured for weeks, months & sometimes year(s) like Vidic, Smalling, Ashley young, Cleverly, (former man utd player) hargreaves & many others present & past. Sincerely, your reason is not acceptable! Please, say something else!
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by Next2Bezee(m): 11:59am On Oct 22, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

It is not by abusing me. Explain to me how the premier league highest goal scorer (ie the hottest player in the league) is in the box and Valencia is about to cross to him. Then all the defenders chose at that time to run away from him and create space for him. Let us talk facts here and not just abuse. It is unbelievable. I was shell shocked. Mind you I am a very huge Van Persie fan. Also listen to the commentator. The commentator kept on stressing that that was too easy.

Are you sure there's nothing wrong with you? Maybe you should get both your head and hands examined for thinking and then typing this.
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by AkpuNku2: 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2012
Next2Bezee:

Are you sure there's nothing wrong with you? Maybe you should get both your head and hands examined for thinking and then typing this.

No mind the guy, the commentator says that the goal for RVP looks easy but is not easy goal, that RVP adjust himself to be able to score the goal, more over the defenders was expecting that Valencia will cross the ball direct to Wellback.
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2012
B4 u bite me, Remember I said I stand to be corrected. Ω̴̩̩̩̥♏ not an embodiment of all knowledge...
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by kaykay123(m): 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2012

Pls next time before you comment,ask the meaning of the word racism,you think racism is only meant for black people and by the way it was mid 2000's that the 2 South African played for Man Utd (Demba Demba and Fortune)Pls ask questions before you just type anything
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2012
Next2Bezee:

Watch the replay. Or should I lie to myself that I didn't see the defenders running from RVP. You are abusing me but the truth is there to see, watch the replay.
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2012
Akpu.Nku:

No mind the guy, the commentator says that the goal for RVP looks easy but is not easy goal, that RVP adjust himself to be able to score the goal, more over the defenders was expecting that Valencia will cross the ball direct to Wellback.
The defenders thought he would cross to the guy (Welbeck - you can't even spell his name) that is not a threat to score and left the hottest player/ EPL highest goal scorer that is closer to the post. That is not true.
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by kaykay123(m): 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2012
Akpu.Nku:

He didn't say the goal for RVP looks easy,he said RVP makes it look easy,there is a great difference between the 2 words pls.
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by cheddarking(m): 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2012
There are truly many idi0ts on this Forum:

Imagine one Idi0t saying SAF is racist beacuse he doesn't buy African Players when Evra,Ferdinand,Smalling,Giggs,Nani,Anderson,Young,Valencia,and Welbeck are Black

There are actually more black players in the first team than there are whites

Only God knows where all these fools come from...
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2012
kaykay123:

He didn't say the goal for RVP looks easy,he said RVP makes it look easy,there is a great difference between the 2 words pls.
When the goal was scored, the commentator said, "too easy" not RVP makes it look easy. There was nothing diificult to do when the defenders gave him room for no reason. I repeat go and watch the replay, the defenders ran and made it too easy.
Re: Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. by vislabraye(m): 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2012
A-ZeD:

That's a funny reason don't you think so? Is Nation's cup an annual event?
Even the black player(Evra) playing in his team is not highly regarded as the other players. How much does he earn?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Raheem Sterling Named Premier League Player Of The Month / Nigeria Is Ranked 35th On World FIFA Ranking, 5th In Africa / AFCON 2019: Profiling Nigeria’s AFCON Opponents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.