Stats: 3,199,804 members, 7,972,878 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:21 PM

Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities (41352 Views)

Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive / Sexiest Nigerian Musicians / Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Female Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by kellystech(m): 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2012
My own list
OBJ
NKEM OWOH
CHEWETALU AGU
TUNIBU
ATIKU
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by AdetoroBukola: 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2012
mejai: My own list.....
1) Obj
2) Tinubu
3) Sanusi
4) Theodore Orji
5) David Mark
what of the labour minister?
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2012
Ghanaian male celebs are hotter.

chris attoh
John Demulo
Van Vicker
Majid Michel
frank artus
Nana Kwame Osei
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by sconsults: 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2012
rokiatu: Ghanaian male celebs are hotter.

chris attoh
John Demulo
Van Vicker
Majid Michel
frank artus
Nana Kwame Osei

F.uc.k you charly.go die
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by chemashie(m): 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2012
Here is the real deal:
Peter Okoye
Iyanya
Chemashie
Peter okoye
Tuface
THREAD CLOSED!!
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2012

chris attoh
John Demulo
Van Vicker
Majid Michel
frank artus
Nana Kwame Osei

Mumu must you comment??We are talking about Top 5 sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities and not 5 Ugly Ghana mofos

Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
chemashie: Here is the real deal:
Peter Okoye
Iyanya
Chemashie
Peter okoye
Tuface
THREAD CLOSED!!

Even you sef fear put your name for middle..lmfao! cheesy
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2012
Charly, this is not list of top 5 sexy Ghana celeb or top 5 gay looking gigolo...we talking about hotly raw sexy and nigerians too!sides:

chris attoh... who is he?

John Demulo...average looking guy

Van Vicker....just there

Majid Michel...charly, this dude will pass for a love-vendor or gigolo

frank artus....First time hearing that name

Nana Kwame Osei...sounds like an average joe in Ghana

Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2012

chris attoh
John Demulo

Van Vicker
Majid Michel
frank artus
Nana Kwame Osei
The top two are hannnnddddssooooommmmeeeeee, damn...loool
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by virginvampire(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2012
babangida aliyu has more girlfriends than alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll of dem....and DAVIDOOOOOOOOOO??/ wat an error
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Niyonice(m): 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2012
has anyone noticed ''flavour n'abania'' i think his name should be d 1-5...he is xo xo sexy
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2012
Thank You for starting the thread on behalf of the ladies...question is, why is Davido on that list? There are other celebs more qualified to be on that list...for the sake of this list, personally, Lynxx works for me on that list...he is a class act and exudes this strong sex appeal, and effortlessly too...he cuts across as a refined gentleman with a subtle edge...now that is real sexy wink
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2012
Niyonice: has anyone noticed ''flavour n'abania'' i think his name should be d 1-5...he is xo xo sexy
As in, how can the OP not think he's sexy?

[img]http://4.bp..com/-19w28gC_RQA/UHWQv3mKb8I/AAAAAAAALd0/q_d0AUDTaSQ/s1600/A3ZNxpsCAAAWh3j.jpg[/img]

Also Iyanya..he's so freaking sexy.
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by figgy: 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2012
WETIN CONCERN MEN WITH SEXY MEN ?? AIYE DORIKODO
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2012
shocked Holy cassava flakes,there are more males than females on this thread, choi na so them don plenty,wetin be this
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2012
Abujafood: These are 5 of Nigeria's most handsome and sexy male Celebrities. Your take on which order they should take?

Lynnx

Tu Face Idibia

Davido

Banky W

D'Prince

Vote Now!
Thank You for starting the thread on behalf of the ladies...question is, why is Davido on that list? There are other celebs more qualified to be on that list...for the sake of this list, personally, Lynxx works for me on that list...he is a class act and exudes this strong sex appeal, and effortlessly too...he cuts across as a refined gentleman with a subtle edge...now that is real sexy wink
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2012
PastelChic: Thank You for starting the thread on behalf of the ladies...question is, why is Davido on that list? There are other celebs more qualified to be on that list...for the sake of this list, personally, Lynxx works for me on that list...he is a class act and exudes this strong sex appeal, and effortlessly too...he cuts across as a refined gentleman with a subtle edge...now that is real sexy wink
Don't mind the OP. Maybe she thinks being sexy is having fine face. Being sexy means exuding that sex appeal, being sexually interesting...dunno wtf Davido is doing there.

Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by olenyi: 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2012
Me thinks he should also be included. Or what do u think?

Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Dandy1(m): 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2012
1. Lynxxx
2.Flavour
3.Burna boy
4.Peter(P2)
5.Minjin

Dat's it 4 me.
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2012
@ op, do please come up with an expanded list, albeit with a caveat: "Stricly for the grown and sexy". Thank You.
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2012
I tire oh! Can You imagine Davido, and someone is asking that wizkid should be on the list...una go fear sexy naw...like its a list of grammar school/ high school crush, hia!
ItsModella:
Don't mind the OP. Maybe she thinks being sexy is having fine face. Being sexy means exuding that sex appeal, being sexually interesting...dunno wtf Davido is doing there.
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by IfyAwazie(f): 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2012
Julieccentric:

Mumu must you comment??We are talking about Top 5 sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities and not 5 Ugly Ghana mofos
Dont mind d mumu
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2012
not just mumu, mumuniat
Ify Awazie: Dont mind d mumu
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Khayordhe: 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2012
d'banj
[img]http://3.bp..com/-VHRUXURsqz4/T1c8g0fvPBI/AAAAAAAAaAQ/CIZuBawyv08/s1600/D+BANJ+3.jpg[/img]
peter okoye
[img]http://4.bp..com/_pG7dsDfReMQ/SuctnHtiixI/AAAAAAAAA-k/bFJn7ZvWRnc/s400/1.jpg[/img]
lynxx
[img]http://djwandae.files./2010/12/lynxx.jpg[/img]
banky w

Naeto c
[img]http://4.bp..com/-B-cs2Xze97U/UD4VdeCklVI/AAAAAAAALp0/a53kn5PzDAw/s1600/naeto-c.jpg[/img]
DAT'S MAH LIST O

RIP DA GRIN

he shld hv be mah no 1 buh all d same sha i pray make im soul rest in perfect peace...so sad
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2012
sconsults:

F.uc.k you charly.go die

Eyaaa sorry are you hurting son?

I say it like I mean it, and thats my opinion.

Suck a di..ck dic....khead.

PastelChic: Charly, this is not list of top 5 sexy Ghana celeb or top 5 gay looking gigolo...we talking about hotly raw sexy and nigerians too!sides:

chris attoh... who is he?

John Demulo...average looking guy

Van Vicker....just there

Majid Michel...charly, this dude will pass for a love-vendor or gigolo

frank artus....First time hearing that name

Nana Kwame Osei...sounds like an average joe in Ghana

hahahahhaha clear case of inferiority complex. Chris Attoh alone is hotter than all the guys u people have listed on this thread.

Thats my opinion if you can, drink some hot water on it to digest it.
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
ItsModella:
The top two are hannnnddddssooooommmmeeeeee, damn...loool

The last guy is hot also esp his voice, deep and sexy.

But yea Chris Attoh is a clean sexy and polished man. smiley
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
Julieccentric:

Why are you Nigerians scared of competition? grin grin grin grin

What you need to do is get an eye implant. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2012
By the way can you folks use some other words apart from mumu?

here's a suggestion..

1 stu..pid

2 Silly

3 Dumb

4 Insane

5 Re..ta.rded

6 Dull

7 Idi..ot

8 unintelligent

Thank me later fools. grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Butoneday2(m): 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2012
Mr. Ibu, Charles Awurum, Segun Arinze, Chinwetalu Agu
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2012
PastelChic: I tire oh! Can You imagine Davido, and someone is asking that wizkid should be on the list...una go fear sexy naw...like its a list of grammar school/ high school crush, hia!
The OP even forgot to add Peter Okoye...na wa o. Wizkid na small boy naw, he has no sex appeal at all.

Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by ohisola(f): 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2012
If 2face is nt on dat list den there's no list

Samuel Eto'o Hosts Peter Okoye In Atlanta (PHOTOS) / Female Fan Weeps At Flavour's Show In Mali / BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)