Stats: 3,199,804 members, 7,972,878 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:20 PM

Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities (41352 Views)

Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive / Sexiest Nigerian Musicians / Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Female Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2012
@ Rokiatu, you meant to say superiority complex...we the best and no one can do it like we do...thats why your skank ass is here on nairaland in the first place... we hold the ace game...now scram on..and oh yeah, we say mumu because we Nigerians have our own code and we so cool like that..and call people like You who are named rokiatu, mumuniatu especially when they are r3tards...now babes I just put it to you as it is, and I don't do cat-fight, so scram.
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Rooneyboy(m): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Mikel Obi and Peter Okoye MUST be in this list otherwise it is not complete.
In what way is Davido sexier than PSquare or Mikel Obi?

for once in ur entire life u've made sense
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Rooneyboy(m): 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2012
Patdedon: Davido and Banky grin na dia head sexy

I no no whether na only their head them dey gym
grin cheesy grin

Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by lincoln08541(m): 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2012
Well a that list is rubish here is my top 5 list:
Omobaba
Mr ibu
I go die
Obasanjo
Akpors

Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by danjohn: 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2012
mejai: My own list.....
1) Obj
2) Tinubu
3) Sanusi
4) Theodore Orji
5) David Mark

Dude you almost made me choke from laughter..... smiley
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Cusubaba(m): 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2012
rokiatu: Ghanaian male celebs are hotter.

chris attoh
John Demulo
Van Vicker
Majid Michel
frank artus
Nana Kwame Osei
Retarded plastic, this is Nigeria forum not ugly charcoal Ghana forum. Who is chris attoh to compare with peter okoye, Tu face, Mikel Obi, Flavour, Iyaya, in sexy. Plz beautiful once are not yet born in Ghana.
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by christalcute: 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2012
2baba remains my most sexiest
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Acecube(m): 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2012
Maxiebrown: whr is adams oshiomole nau??lmao..
who tell you say my gov no sexy ?
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Acecube(m): 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2012
mikel obi ,peter okoye, 2face ,flavour, odemwingie, lynxx...

Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by kissCleo: 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2012
Top 5 hotest
1. 2face
2. 2face
3. Pete Okoye
4. flavour
5. Dbanj
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by mimifonwon(f): 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2012
for me there are three categories when it comes to determining who is sexy. its their swag/character, face, and body.also it should be categorize by their professions and bachelorhood.

Actors:these are actors that when you think of them, you immediately think sex (for the women, i dont know abt some of you men) lol, their whole being character,body, face,swag= sexy.
chris attoh

joseph benjamin

uti

alex ekubo

ikay ogbonna

synonymous to sex ..musicians: these are musicians that when you think of them, you immediately think sex (for the women, i dont know abt some of you men) lol, their whole being character,body, face,swag= sexy.

peter okoye

lynxx

dipp

iyanya

flavour nabania

cute musicians: These are celebrities i just cannot ever see as sexy, but they cute
davido
wizkid
dammy crane
dr.sid
m.i

married celebs that exudes sexiness celebs: these celebs are out of reach, but one can still dream
2face innocent idibia
bright okocha aka basketmouth
eldee the don
darey art alade
steel of styl plus

fine by body: fine by face: fine by swag/ ...sexy in all three
1. dipp 1. chris attoh 1. uti 1. peter okoye
2. peter okoye 2. lynxx 2.lynxx 2. chris attoh
3. lynxx 3. peter okoye 3.peter okoye 3. lynxx
4. chris attoh 4.gbenro ajibade 4.chris attoh 4. gbenro ajibade
5. gbenro ajibade 5. dipp 5. gbenro ajibade 5. dipp

Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by nosagold(m): 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2012
Somebody mentioned da grin, pls op didn't say top 5 rap artists in nigeria

May his soul countinue Ť☺ rest in peace thou
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by chemashie(m): 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2012
Julieccentric:

Even you sef fear put your name for middle..lmfao! cheesy
Naani naani naani. Monkey no fyn, e mama lyk am.
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by buchibabe: 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
1.Chidi mokeme
2.Linc edochie
3.peter okoye)psquare
4.Inyanya
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Orikinla(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2012
Abujafood: These are 5 of Nigeria's most handsome and sexy male Celebrities. Your take on which order they should take?

Lynnx

Tu Face Idibia

Davido

Banky W

D'Prince

Vote Now!

[size=18pt]Your choices are small boys compared to the real sexiest Nigerian male celebs who have both brains and class.
And if you don't know these guys, then you don't know much.

Ladie Delano
Chude Jideonwo
Ramsey Noah
Mike Ezuruonye
Uti Nwachukwu[/size]
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by kayClt(f): 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2012
mejai: My own list.....
1) Obj
2) Tinubu
3) Sanusi
4) Theodore Orji
5) David Mark
grin thee best n most confirmed list so far
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2012
rokiatu: By the way can you folks use some other words apart from mumu?

here's a suggestion..

1 stu..pid

2 Silly

3 Dumb

4 Insane

5 Re..ta.rded

6 Dull

7 Idi..ot

8 unintelligent

Thank me later fools. grin grin grin grin

Those aforementioned words are too much for you..The word is MUMU and you are the definition.
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2012
Abujafood: These are 5 of Nigeria's most handsome and sexy male Celebrities. Your take on which order they should take?

Lynnx

Tu Face Idibia

Davido

Banky W

D'Prince

Vote Now!
mschew...Uti nko, only reason i came here, abeg remove tuface, nothing personal, just business
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by tope3x(m): 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2012
Brother, may God bless you, i will say the 5 sexiest nigerian male celebrities are ..DAGRIN,DAGRIN,DAGRIN,DAGRIN, AND OTHER. THREAD CLOSED
Khayordhe: d'banj
[img]http://3.bp..com/-VHRUXURsqz4/T1c8g0fvPBI/AAAAAAAAaAQ/CIZuBawyv08/s1600/D+BANJ+3.jpg[/img]
peter okoye
[img]http://4.bp..com/_pG7dsDfReMQ/SuctnHtiixI/AAAAAAAAA-k/bFJn7ZvWRnc/s400/1.jpg[/img]
lynxx
[img]http://djwandae.files./2010/12/lynxx.jpg[/img]
banky w

Naeto c
[img]http://4.bp..com/-B-cs2Xze97U/UD4VdeCklVI/AAAAAAAALp0/a53kn5PzDAw/s1600/naeto-c.jpg[/img]
DAT'S MAH LIST O

RIP DA GRIN

he shld hv be mah no 1 buh all d same sha i pray make im soul rest in perfect peace...so sad
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Maestronaija(m): 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2012
Julieccentric:

Those aforementioned words are too much for you..The word is MUMU and you are the definition.

Gbam..................... grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Maestronaija(m): 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2012
rokiatu: By the way can you folks use some other words apart from mumu?

here's a suggestion..

1 stu..pid

2 Silly

3 Dumb

4 Insane

5 Re..ta.rded

6 Dull

7 Idi..ot

8 unintelligent

Thank me later fools. grin grin grin grin

Typical ghanians mentality..... must u always copy? u either luv d word or u bounce..................
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by freecocoa(f): 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2012
Is the OP high?
Davido sexy?
Must be a cold day in hell.
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Agiliti(m): 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2012
let these babes keep deceiving themselves...most of una go drop sexy face follow sexy pocket if any of these politicians look una side.

Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by DonaldGenes(m): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2012
Kolade9: RUBBISH!!! Dipp shld be number1 on that list.....iyanya,peter of psquare shld be on the list too... BTW, is Banky W,2face and davido sexy?

Hmmmmm I wanna pop a question,is the use of the word "btw" now the order of comments in NL? Its very freaky funny seeing every comment with "Btw" doesn't make sense at all
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2012
Donalð Genes:

Hmmmmm I wanna pop a question,is the use of the word "btw" now the order of comments in NL? Its very freaky funny seeing every comment with "Btw" doesn't make sense at all
don't you know the meaning of btw?
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by roymary: 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2012
oluface: I Odunlami Seyi is Handsome and Sexy guy if u no like am go give transformer a hug. I can boost of it though am not celeb but i am still attractive compare to celeb like dbanj and wande coal. Will upload my pic soon or better still look for oluface2 on facebook.

LOL
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by 2sexy(m): 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2012
And how come I am not on that list? A whole nairaland general like.

Don't you know my name? I AM 2SEXY... Oya copy profile picture put dia na na na...
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by wissezy: 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2012
By the time i will be a celebrity, i will be toping the list.
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2012
Agiliti: let these babes keep deceiving themselves...most of una go drop sexy face follow sexy pocket if any of these politicians look una side.
your head is there for Talba!!!
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by DonaldGenes(m): 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
ItsModella:
don't you know the meaning of btw?
Noooooo mummy I am yet to pass through primary six! Can you" teacher" meeeeeeeee plssssss*rolling on the floor begging
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2012
Donalð Genes:
Noooooo mummy I am yet to pass through primary six! Can you" teacher" meeeeeeeee plssssss*rolling on the floor begging
kai, and you're meant to be part of this internet age...btw = by the way
Re: Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities by EmmyDe25(m): 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2012

Lynnx

Tu Face Idibia

Davido

Banky W

D'Prince

Vote Now!
David wat? OMG! Wat part of d world are u typin frm?

Samuel Eto'o Hosts Peter Okoye In Atlanta (PHOTOS) / Female Fan Weeps At Flavour's Show In Mali / BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram