Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,649 members, 7,889,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) (43221 Views)

Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub / Osita Iheme Visits Adoration Ministry, Strikes Pose With Priest & Mass Servants / Osita Iheme (Pawpaw) At The Beach (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by nerfetiti: 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2012
The picture just surfaced online and it is said to be from the photoshoot by South African based TV network, VUZU TV to announce Osita Iheme as her
new ambassador.

The actor popularly known as Paw Paw would be making a reported sum of eleven million naira ($70,000) from the deal. Small man with big money,
you said huh

SOURCE
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by ITbomb(m): 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2012
Who knows this dude size for chrissake

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by collins123(m): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2012
I will come and comment later
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by acidtalk: 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2012
God always has a purpose for every man HE creates before sending them to this earth.

Be it Blind, Lame, Deaf, Dumb, Hunch Back or whatever, every parent should learn to thank God because there is always a hidden treasure in every man God has put some level of default in.

Parents and people themselves should never blame GOD for their disabilities but rather search deep and dig out that hidden treasure GOD has put in them.

I am so happy for these dude. Their friends, families and mates who have laughed at them both in hidden and open might never be half as successful as they are now.

26 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by sylve11: 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2012
Na him cup of tea be that. cool

3 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by NEROSKY(m): 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2012
photoshoped

3 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by ebamma(m): 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2012
And it made the frontpage?,wetin concern us with dis mata,
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by safarigirl(f): 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2012
He's doing really good for himself. First with Mirror boy and now this, he seems to be getting ahead of his other half, Chinedu Ikedieze....always thought him the lovable one of both.

A bit off topic... These SA people who try to boycott our music and everything Nigerian, but continue to use our celebs to promote their commodities....they just love to hate us and hate to love us.

3 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by Lovelynbaby(f): 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by chucky234(m): 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2012
Pint size man cruising two hot cuties,hmmm Iheme is having a swell time in Mandela's country.
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2012
acidtalk: God always has a purpose for every man HE creates before sending them to this earth.

Be it Blind, Lame, Deaf, Dumb, Hunch Back or whatever, every parent should learn to thank God because there is always a hidden treasure in every man God has put some level of default in.

Parents and people themselves should never blame GOD for their disabilities but rather search deep and dig out that hidden treasure GOD has put in them.

I am so happy for these dude. Their friends, families and mates who have laughed at them both in hidden and open might never be half as successful as they are now.
True talk

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by mejai(m): 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2012
Keep it up bro! But how will dis repair all d federal roads in naija? undecided

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by seantemple(m): 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2012
Waka pass ;DWaka pass
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by 50calibre(m): 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2012
With money you have very few limitations. Besides I just can't imagine how this guy have sex with women twice his size, I must look like a mum cuddling her young son.
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2012
mejai: Keep it up bro! But how will dis repair all d federal roads in naija? undecided

Ask dem. Travelling is a nightmare. Pint sized man in a bathtub.
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2012
zoom x200 and above and check out the white girl, then you will realize that you have been conned.

PHOTOSHOP!!

2 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 23, 2012
He is probably standing in that bathtub.

2 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by Kslib(m): 11:01pm On Oct 23, 2012
You guys can lie.. Where is osita in that picture.. I only see a white girl watching a black girl bath her new born baby...

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2012
and so what? next Joor
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2012
acidtalk: God always has a purpose for every man HE creates before sending them to this earth.

I hope part of God's plan for him was to be chilling in bathtubs with strange ladies? Just asking.

4 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by passionate88: 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2012
Two ladies and a half man... Hilarious
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by JoelFelix(m): 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2012
This dude don hammer ooh
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2012
pro01: He is probably standing in that bathtub.

You wicked o. Chai!cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by Scarpon(m): 11:12pm On Oct 23, 2012
keep flayiny the flag
naija for life
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by wizard01(m): 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2012
Bullshit!! How would this post help mop water from the flooded regions? Or repair our federal roads? Even if the pix was real, is he the first to flex two jobless chicks in a bathtub. ***spits
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by kenbee(f): 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2012
A typical example of
some have food but cannot eat, some can eat but have no food
See wetin men dey struggle dey find na him this boy dey play with.
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by franklampard082(m): 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2012
Apparently, Nigerians are yet to different real pictures from amateur attempts at photoshopping
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by mystikal(m): 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2012
SEe beef
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by Lanreclassic(m): 12:26am On Oct 24, 2012
mystikal: SEe beef

I tire ooo000....I beg where is my Garri...if Fashola ban okada....Dey no born am well make he ban Garri......Garri@2am....just like Osita some years' back(No one cares then!).....Now my guy is a big boy ooo00...shaii!!!

*thinking*
I admire Successful people oooo00...that's another reason why I know I will be successful

....back to my Garri!!!

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by dasparrow: 12:36am On Oct 24, 2012
@Post

I must admit that the picture does look photo shopped.
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by bravetentewa(m): 12:51am On Oct 24, 2012
NEROSKY: photoshoped
grin
NEROSKY: photoshoped

That's a xactly wht am thinking.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Donjazzy's Epic reply To A Fan Who Said He Is Not Fine At All / Mercy Aigbe 41st Birthday Party In Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada (Photos) / Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.