Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,612 members, 7,917,965 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:13 PM

Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) (43232 Views)

Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub / Osita Iheme Visits Adoration Ministry, Strikes Pose With Priest & Mass Servants / Osita Iheme (Pawpaw) At The Beach (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by mamagee3(f): 2:32am On Oct 24, 2012
Congratulations to him!!!

*rolls eyes*
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by Nobody: 3:08am On Oct 24, 2012
I got here by searching for the world lamest photoshop and dumbass news
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by ROCKJ1(m): 4:33am On Oct 24, 2012
Forget all the show.... South Africans don't like Nigerians. They see us in their country as thieves and drug dealers. If you want to confirm it, go there and see.
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by Nobody: 4:49am On Oct 24, 2012
Its true, not photoshopped! I saw the advert yesterday and I was also surprised
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by j4sure(m): 4:59am On Oct 24, 2012
passionate88: Two ladies and a half man... Hilarious

May God forgive u for dat half-sense talk
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by goldng: 5:59am On Oct 24, 2012
Hmmn Osita... Be careful oh wink
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by dareyking(m): 6:45am On Oct 24, 2012
Amebo Chairman hw much go rub u inside the money... U beta go find u own deal o..
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by ogene70: 6:59am On Oct 24, 2012
sylve11: Na him cup of tea be that. cool
Haba, na fight?
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by galatico(m): 7:45am On Oct 24, 2012
[/quote]
[quote author=sylve11]Na him cup of tea be that. cool
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 24, 2012
Joel Felix: This dude don hammer ooh
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 24, 2012
passionate88: Two ladies and a half man... Hilarious
are u a full man? are u more of a man than he is! tell us what u have achieved in life, and also what u have contributed to humanity! stupid comment!
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by shags(m): 7:55am On Oct 24, 2012
photoshoped or not. how does this affect th price of transport.next page pls
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by Akposkool(m): 10:45am On Oct 24, 2012
Si as e be lyk say d garls da baf their omomo.
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by fulli16(m): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
NO DOUBT...PHOTOSHOPPED lipsrsealed
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by BUSHMAN1: 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2012
no big deal, give this women £20 each they will do anything you want.they are junkies
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by mamagee3(f): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2012
collins123: I will come and comment later
grin
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by danjalingo: 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2012
50calibre: With money you have very few limitations. Besides I just can't imagine how this guy have sex with women twice his size, I must look like a mum cuddling her young son.
whatever!
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by talkingfingers: 7:29am On Oct 25, 2012
Lanreclassic:

I beg where is my Garri...if Fashola ban okada....Dey no born am well make he ban Garri.

Fashola, your fada!! Lolz.
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by talkingfingers: 7:35am On Oct 25, 2012
But I tire for dis bathroom sha. Notice the 'lady' sitting behind the white girl and holding the towel. Osita, Osita! Enjoy, jare.
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by mikron(m): 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2012
WHAT DEAL?
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by ucheheart(m): 9:16am On Nov 24, 2012
Scarpon: keep flayiny the flag
naija for life
ur english get k leg.
Re: Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture) by stellytwinkle(f): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
sylve11:
Na him cup of tea be that. cool
No make jealousy kill you. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu / Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch / James Brown Celebrates His Younger Sister, Grace Brown, On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.