Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,949 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (33666 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Balkan(m): 11:59pm On Oct 24, 2012
Please gentlemen, I know I have seen more days than most of you, I have been following this thread and this name calling is not worth it at all.

I will advice you Okijajuju and Cooga to think Igbo 1st. most of the things you post here will make ur enemy happier. Do not delude yourself with one Nigeria agender. This forum is to unite the Igbos and not to build acrimony amongs us.

Don't post things just to display your wit in writng.You guys should stop all these fight.

A word is enough for the wise

4 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 25, 2012
Lord Naya: @Berem am still waiting...
check your mail nwanne.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 12:16am On Oct 25, 2012
ogugua88:

I agree with this last bit. I don't know what "The Igbo Cause" is. Nigeria is a mess in its entirety. I don't know how they find time or opportunity to focus on "The Igbo Cause". It's embarrassing that there are people who are still calling themselves Biafrans, who are still fighting for a(n) Biafran/Igbo cause, who can't put their vendettas aside to deal with a much bigger problem. They may think Igbos are the best tribe or have their own agenda, but they still come from Nigeria, one of the most unstable, feared nations not only in the continent, but in the world. Some priorities need to be straightened.

@Ogugua88: If truly the above statement was credited to you i honestly doubt your possibility or ability to occupy such a sensitive position as Eze nwanyi. As i stated earlier before. Eze ndigbo and Eze nwanyi should not be for those with this one Nigeria mindset and should not be fore those who did not know what our course is as you stated in the above statement that you did not really know what igbo course or agenda is, Eze ndigbo or Eze nwanyi parliament or council is a place to discuss some sensitive issues affecting ndigbo in general. For the sake of emphasize i will like to state that Eze Ndigbo or Eze nwanyi should not go to those that does not know the anguish and pains igbos are under going in this present arranged marriage call Nigeria.I 9ja_i_hail want to assure the candidates that whomever that wins the election and did not represent to our satisfaction we the council will move the motion to impeach the person be it Eze or Eze nwanyi.

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by OneNaira6: 12:19am On Oct 25, 2012
PointB: @One_naira

Thank your for agreeing to ignore some of our uninvited visitors. As for your advise to me, rest be assured, that I am guided by the rules. Not but what some brigands want.
Thank you again.

You are welcome. Its a good thing intimidation isn't getting at you. The rules were created for a reason. As for the guy, yeah I'll ignore since many are saying to leave it be. I probably should have ignored him in the beginning and I'm a bit itching that he waited to the last minute to do the Obahiagbon. I didn't even know he does that. I didn't even think I'll meet a nigerian like that for real so opportunity gone. The dude and I have been arguing for awhile, why didn't he do that earlier. Opportunity gone. Dang I always wanted to address and laugh at someone emitting that behavior in real life. una should have waited a few more hours before telling me to stop.

Before someone ask what Obahiagbon means: It's just a joke my friend made up, well technically he didn't make it up, he copied it from some Indian comedian, he just gave it a name and accused it as a typical nigerian behavior that means if you are seen as stupid by others, bring out the dictionary. It's a joke, it always makes me laugh and I always wanted to meet someone like that hence the reason I always wanted to meet Patrick Obahiagbon. I never believed it as a nigerian behavior other than that Patrick Obahiagbon so I would not deny It's going to be hard to ignore his last post. Sucks, I finally met one and can't even speak and laugh to it. Dang, opportunity f2king gone but since the r3tard is someone una want me to ignore. I'll follow suit. NL is my comedy central so I'll probably find another comedy somewhere.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by coogar: 12:22am On Oct 25, 2012
Balkan: Please gentlemen, I know I have seen more days than most of you, I have been following this thread and this name calling is not worth it at all.

I will advice you Okijajuju and Cooga to think Igbo 1st. most of the things you post here will make ur enemy happier. Do not delude yourself with one Nigeria agender. This forum is to unite the Igbos and not to build acrimony amongs us.

Don't post things just to display your wit in writng.You guys should stop all these fight.

A word is enough for the wise

i am an ambassador of peace......my object was never to come here and start some senseless e-wars with faceless beings.....i wanted to know why anyone interested in this electoral process was banished - no one has provided answers to my question! they keep running from pillar to post with lame excuses and pathetic explanation! like i keep saying, i am not a fan of okija - we have had our differences but that should not be used to deny his rights! if anyone has an issue with okija, deal with the issue - don't link that issue with his political ambition to satisfy some lust for personal vendetta! only cowards do that!

so mr balkan, help us appeal to the electoral officer to provide answers to my questions...who knows - if the excuses are good enough, okija might retrace his steps back and step aside!

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 12:31am On Oct 25, 2012
In addition to what i have said earlier i doubted this lady Ogugua88 experience to occupy such a position as Eze nwanyi but when i noticed people like ifyalways endorsing her i have to pause and for the fact that she is Igbo no one has the right to stop her from contesting unless she looses in the poll.But the fact that she had been uttering the statement credited to her by Ejine i am honestly worried right now about her ability to lead efficiently to the satisfaction of Igbo's. I will like to use this medium to inform and remind all our candidates that we did not endorse you here to emerge and preach one Nigeria to us, neither did we expect you to be Oba or sultan of Nigerian rather we endorsed you to lead Igbos and champion their course and agendas.Should in-case you can not achieve this height for us your resignation is acceptable.We need to put Igbo first before Nigeria. Thank you all and good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by OneNaira6: 12:33am On Oct 25, 2012
berem: I don't know if Zubby77 is the same as Obadiah77.Obadiah77 is igbo but he also does not fail in disuniting igbos especially when the topic is about Ojukwu.There was a thread about Ojukwu and he came up with something about writing a book disregarding Ojukwu as a hero which he is planning to launch in one of the Luxury hotels in Lagos or abuja.I don't know if he went further to do it but I cautioned him not to ! Well,unfortunately he didn't show up in this election maybe because he is also guilty.

I don't think that's the reason why they disqualified him. Zubby77 was probably disqualified on his attack to people of Anambra. If my memory is right, he was the one that went around calling Anambra people criminals, the Igbos that do all the criminal activity, and the worst Igbo, etc etc. Anytime he does that It always turn from chino vs. zubby to Anambra vs. Enugu people.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ballabriggs: 1:11am On Oct 25, 2012
9ja_I_hail: In addition to what i have said earlier i doubted this lady Ogugua88 experience to occupy such position but when i notice people like ifyalways endorsing her i have to pause and for the fact that she is Igbo no one has the right to stop her from contesting unless she loose in the poll.But the fact that she had been uttering the statement credited to her by Ejine i am honestly worried right now about her ability to lead efficiently to the satisfaction of Igbo's. I will like to use this medium to inform and remind all our candidates that we did not endorse you here to emerge and preach one Nigeria to us, neither did we expect you to be Oba or sultan of Nigerian rather we endorsed you to lead Igbos and champion their course and agendas.Should in-case you can not achieve this height for us your resignation is acceptable.We need to put Igbo first before Nigeria. Thank you all and good luck.

Nda leeee, owuru na beke oraga gi ahu, biko gbambo suo ya na igbo. grin grin grin grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Balkan(m): 1:13am On Oct 25, 2012
coogar:

i am an ambassador of peace......my object was never to come here and start some senseless e-wars with faceless beings.....i wanted to know why anyone interested in this electoral process was banished - no one has provided answers to my question! they keep running from pillar to post with lame excuses and pathetic explanation! like i keep saying, i am not a fan of okija - we have had our differences but that should not be used to deny his rights! if anyone has an issue with okija, deal with the issue - don't link that issue with his political ambition to satisfy some lust for personal vendetta! only cowards do that!

so mr balkan, help us appeal to the electoral officer to provide answers to my questions...who knows - if the excuses are good enough, okija might retrace his steps back and step aside!

My point is this, most people are disgruntled about his comments on Igbo leaders on this forum that is public to even our enemies.
That's more reason most tribe regard us as not having a leader. I will respect his opinion but not when it tends to rubbish our leaders.
No Yoruba man will come to this forum to rubbish their leader no matter how bad the person is.

Must we come to the public to disrespect our leaders? Why should such a person lead you. If actually he made such comments, people like you should call him to order.
You don't understand what is going on in this country called Nigeria

I was fifteen yrs when the war started, I lost most of my people. You are a smart young man, I like your contributions but don't let your personal squabble with somebody
Derail our purpose here which is to bring our people together with one voice.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 1:14am On Oct 25, 2012
ballabriggs:

Nda leeee, owuru na beke oraga gi ahu, biko gbambo suo ya na igbo. grin grin grin grin

What did u smoke?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ballabriggs: 1:16am On Oct 25, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

What did u smoke?

ESSS YOUU PEEE YOUU

SUPU!!! grin grin grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by lastpage: 1:22am On Oct 25, 2012
PointB: @Lastpage, the observer.

The Electoral Team have done a lot to ensure credibility and transparency of the process, as you can see. Well known 'Ofenmanu' as you put it are wasting their time voting - whether for legible or illegible candidates. Our people have been enjoined to be at their vigilant best to help us identify these infiltrators for justice to be served.

Thank you for observing
Thank you Chief! May you wax stronger!

I am astonished at your comment about well-known "ofemannus" trying to vote in an "entirely Ndi Igbo" election?
Except l am not current, "Yoruba" is a derogatory term Igbos use for Yoruba people or am l missing something?

Reminds me of when that "Lady" in Stock Exchange went to buy "Ankara Materials and printed it with Obama's pix", for people to wear (in Nigeria!) during the run-up to the U.S Presidential election in 2008!
Wetin concern "Agbero" with "overload"?

Anyway, I have "observed" not just a few voters, who have said here-in: "I vote for Candidate "A", using one i.d. and it goes on like that!
Have they voted before? Would they vote again anonymously, using another "i.d."?

This "Option A914"! shocked has got me worried about the issue of bonafide Igbo sons and daughters with "multiple i.d's", as you yourself have alluded to, in one of your previous posts.
Mr 'A' = Mr 'B' = Mrs 'C'! This is not news!

Would you be kind enough to "expatiate in detail", what steps have been taken and put into action to thwart such inglorious attemptsto bastardize the electoral process and undermine its credibility)

As an "Observer for the entire international community", l can assure you that the whole world is watching with abated breath and l am fully committed to show the world that your election processes have been verified to the highest level of standards available anywhere in the world and is worthy of being patented for future generations!

Of course, at a "small fee"! grin

In other that nations from all corners of the world might not get confused, l will like you to address a seemingly alarming development:
"Eze OnlyTruth" has indicated that he is NOT RUNNING in this election. Has that changed? I recall the issue was highlighted earlier when "High Priest Okija-juju" was disqualified and it was pointed out that "Maazi Odumchi" will be returned unopposed, "by default" .

I have "observed" that people are voting for "Eze OnlyTruth"! Are these votes valid, since he says he is NOT RUNNING?

I await your kind response!

Lastpage!

While l will like to keep quiet on this, l cannot deny that l have observed the use of "very vitriolic language" in the course of this election! All parties are advised to "sheath their sword and come to the triangular table". The United Nation is monitoring the situation "closely" should it degenerate further.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by lastpage: 1:34am On Oct 25, 2012
Balkan:

No Yoruba man will come to this forum to rubbish their leader no matter how bad the person is.

In "ordinary mode".

Ma Broda, e be like say you never see wetin 'Yoruba' people dey do Obasanjo, Tinubu (Ojuu yo'bo) and even Bode George (dem even give dat one title: Tewon'de! meaning 'jail arrivee' grin ) for some Posts!

Thing is Yoruba just be like "Christians" (compared to Muslims): [size=18pt]Yorubas no send you, you Bleep-up, dem rubbish you! You perform, dem praise you![/size] grin grin grin kiss

Lastpage!

(back to "observer mode"! grin

Caveat: This is not an endorsement for anyone to abuse their "heroes"! Respect for elders is obviously a core pillar of Yoruba tradition!... to the point that they "pluralize" the greeting of an elderly person, as a sign of respect
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by coogar: 1:46am On Oct 25, 2012
Balkan:
My point is this, most people are disgruntled about his comments on Igbo leaders on this forum that is public to even our enemies.
That's more reason most tribe regard us as not having a leader. I will respect his opinion but not when it tends to rubbish our leaders.

these leaders are humans like us....some of them are not even as intelligent like most of us so there's no real need to idolise them. nearly all of them have let us down at one point in their political careers. i don't think any poster has cursed obasanjo more than i have done on this forum. i still say it till today he's inarguably our worst leader since the amalgamation of 98 yrs ago! you mean we should not call a spade a spade because of tribal affiliations? when are we going to stop deluding ourselves that these leaders are saints and they need our support?

Must we come to the public to disrespect our leaders? Why should such a person lead you. If actually he made such comments, people like you should call him to order.
You don't understand what is going on in this country called Nigeria

he has a right to his opinion! like he said, he copped personal losses to the biafran war. he lost uncles, relatives and his father lost properties to the senseless war. who are we to criticise okija for what he feels about some of our leaders? he has a right to freedom of speech! he should be applauded for coming out to speak his mind freely unlike thousands of the posters here who mutter the same thing under their breaths to themselves!

I was fifteen yrs when the war started, I lost most of my people. You are a smart young man, I like your contributions but don't let your personal squabble with somebody
Derail our purpose here which is to bring our people together with one voice.

see - people are different and the way we react to losses can vary even if we share the same kind of bereavement! some people would fail their jamb results and kill themselves and others would fail even more and laugh over it.......people have different thresholds of pain! okija's feelings about the civil war is very profound and that should be respected - some of the losses he copped are not reversible.......why should people now use this to flog him and deny his civic duties? i think it does not speak well at all - we are in the 21st century.......every individual has a right to free speech regardless of whether we agree to what they say or not!

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 1:47am On Oct 25, 2012
@Balkan,

Thank you for helping bring sanity to the thread.

@All
Again, all valid votes will be counted, and invalid one void.

For the avoidance of doubt 'under age' voters such as one below will NOT be considered valid.

2 million
https://www.nairaland.com/1083049/eze-ndi-igbo-election-2012/4#12679623

BOA®: 1

https://www.nairaland.com/1083049/eze-ndi-igbo-election-2012/5#12681623

Old posters whose current IDs have been banned should ensure they vote with the ID as soon as their ban is lifted. This poll will still be on at least till Friday.

Vote cast for illegible candidate(s) will not be counted, and cannot be changed after the MARKER sign. Please make your vote count, DO NOT waste it.

Keep your votes coming.

Thank you for participating.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by dayokanu(m): 2:11am On Oct 25, 2012
And what made the poster 2million "underage" Because he voted for odumchi right?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by lastpage: 2:52am On Oct 25, 2012
Onlytruth: Finally, it is my humble opinion that I should not continue in office after December 31, 2012. We promised ONE year term (sic: in the rules)for each Eze; we should stick to that

manny4life:

Why are you bent on enabling chaos?

I clearly identified that as "HIS HUMBLE OPINION" nonetheless, the rule still overrides because as an incumbent, he's NOT contesting, BUT automatically qualified to run by the election rules.

By virtue of "Observation" and as the "internationally recognized and properly accredited Onyebeeke Observer" grin to this election, l am wondering if those two quotes above are at variance with each other?

1.)If the rule says (as quoted by the Eze himself): One year term for each Eze, one year should mean one year, right?

2.) If the rule says "One term" for each Eze, that should mean 'One Term', i.e No Second Term! Am l correct?

Thus, "One year term" for each Eze seems correct, as the Eze said.

3.) What is the difference between "contesting" and "running for elections"?
I dont want to claim knowledge of "grammar" but l have done enough "English" in real life to "OBSERVE" that the two, mean the same thing, for all intent and purposes!

When you 'contest for' an "elective Post" (Eze in this case), it also means you are 'standing for' or 'running as a candidate', in an election (again, Eze, in this case!)

Did the rule changed at anytime, along the line?

It is not my place to "challenge, dispute or disqualify any candidate"
.... my duty is TO OBSERVE AND REPORT "seemingly" anomalys/fudges and to point them out to those who have the power and authority, to examine and take further action that improves, increases and ensures the "credibility of the electoral process"!

Over to you, honorable Commissioner Sir!

I have to update the international community ASAP! grin wink

Lastpage!

BTW: Some comments here (with regards to how some Ndigbo "feel and regard other Nigerian Tribes"wink, are beginning to worry the "international community"! We wonder if the "hatred" is this "deep-seated" as those posts portray or whether this is just semantics incorporated? The United Nations urges "peace and brotherhood" amongst all Nigerian Nationalities, going forward.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nduchucks: 2:57am On Oct 25, 2012
9ja_I_hail: ogugua88:

@Ogugua88: If truly the above statement was credited to you i honestly doubt your possibility or ability to occupy such a sensitive position as Eze nwanyi. As i stated earlier before. Eze ndigbo and Eze nwanyi should not be for those with this one Nigeria mindset and should not be fore those who did not know what our course is as you stated in the above statement that you did not really know what igbo course or agenda is, Eze ndigbo or Eze nwanyi parliament or council is a place to discuss some sensitive issues affecting ndigbo in general. For the sake of emphasize i will like to state that Eze Ndigbo or Eze nwanyi should not go to those that does not know the anguish and pains igbos are under going in this present arranged marriage call Nigeria.I 9ja_i_hail want to assure the candidates that whomever that wins the election and did not represent to our satisfaction we the council will move the motion to impeach the person be it Eze or Eze nwanyi.

@9ja_I_hail, one hopes that you are sophisticated enough to respect the wishes of the majority and that you are bright enough to understand that a diversity of opinions is advantageous. You have an opinion, she has hers, everyone has one, but you have no right to say that your opinion is supreme to anyone else's - that is an archaic point of view which died long ago and should have been buried long ago.

Ogugua seems to be the people's choice, deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Ejine(m): 2:59am On Oct 25, 2012
Bia, Point Buchi, which kind thing come be dis 'under age' voter thing wey you no even list for your rules?

And 2 million registered in AUGUST 29, 2012. Biko count his vote jare.

You didn't even specify the minimum number of months an ID should have before being eligible to vote. This is getting really ridiculous now, boss angry
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by OgidiBoy(m): 3:01am On Oct 25, 2012
@pointB,

I know it's not normally done, but I figure I ask anyways. I'm having voters remorse, I voted for onlytruth for Eze and I still think his the better

candidate, it's my vote for Ogugua that I'm not so sure about. I just can't see myself voting for an Igbo person in this day and age advocating for

one Nigeria.We've lost so many of our loved ones in the North to still be thinking we part of the cesspool called Nigeria.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Ejine(m): 3:02am On Oct 25, 2012
However, I must admit that BOA dude looks really suspect. But mehn, you did not state it on the rules, so all voters remain VALID, until you can fully prove they contravened the laid-down rules.

You should've stated the minimum voting age early enough.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by HighChief4(m): 3:14am On Oct 25, 2012
I High Chief, Ori Ego N'uko ego, nke mbu na Enugu State, hereby vote:

Eze: Odumchi
Eze Nwanyi: Ogugua

@PointB, aka mu di n'elu ooh. Una do well
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 3:24am On Oct 25, 2012
Ejiné: However, I must admit that BOA dude looks really suspect. But mehn, you did not state it on the rules, so all voters remain VALID, until you can fully prove they contravened the laid-down rules.

You should've stated the minimum voting age early enough.

Well, the cut-off date is implied in the Nomination Guideline.

Poster registered ess than three months by the virtue of the Nomination Guideline are considered 'under age.' If they are not qualified to nominate, surely, they should not be qualified to vote.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 3:24am On Oct 25, 2012
High_Chief: I High Chief, Ori Ego N'uko ego, nke mbu na Enugu State, hereby vote:

Eze: Odumchi
Eze Nwanyi: Ogugua

@PointB, aka mu di n'elu ooh. Una do well

My brother daalu.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 3:27am On Oct 25, 2012
OgidiBoy: @pointB,

I know it's not normally done, but I figure I ask anyways. I'm having voters remorse, I voted for onlytruth for Eze and I still think his the better

candidate, it's my vote for Ogugua that I'm not so sure about. I just can't see myself voting for an Igbo person in this day and age advocating for

one Nigeria.We've lost so many of our loved ones in the North to still be thinking we part of the cesspool called Nigeria.

No sir.

The ballots papers has been MARKED. You cannot retrieve it sir.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by OneNaira6: 3:32am On Oct 25, 2012
OgidiBoy: @pointB,

You can change your vote if you do not want her. Her one Nigeria and ejine post about her might influence some opinion about her but i still stand we should give her a chance. She's not that bad, at least, judging from some of her post in both culture and celebrity section. If we don't like her ruling, we can veto her.

we are allowed to veto right pointb? If we are not, then everyone that expressed concern, forget everything i am saying. Cast my vote for lolo out until next election hopefully nnenna or Crayola would run that time. I can't believe they weren't even nominated this year.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by OneNaira6: 3:34am On Oct 25, 2012
Never mind, i thought you can change your vote. Just read pointb post. Well ogidi give her a chance, she might surprise you.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 3:43am On Oct 25, 2012
One_Naira:

You can change your vote if you do not want her. Her one Nigeria and ejine post about her might influence some opinion about her but i still stand we should give her a chance. She's not that bad, at least, judging from some of her post in both culture and celebrity section. If we don't like her ruling, we can veto her.

we are allowed to veto right pointb? If we are not, then everyone that expressed concern, forget everything i am saying. Cast my vote for lolo out until next election hopefully nnenna or Crayola would run that time. I can't believe they weren't even nominated this year.

We are only allowed to vote. Perhaps after the election we can organise:

1. Electoral Reform Conference
2. Code of Conduct for Eze and Eze Nwayi

Perhaps there we can decide who have veto power or who doesn't. Ogugua and Policewoman were nominated fairly, whoever wins will work with the Eze and his cabinet. "She will NEVER WALK alone."

And Ogidi can't change his vote. Imagine if everyone is requesting to change their votes? It will be too 'messy' to manage the tallying. Vote cast before the MARKER are already counted and recorded. Going back and forth because people cannot make up their mind isn't ideal.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 3:52am On Oct 25, 2012
Nine votes in page 8, two votes in page 9, none (zero) in page 10.
One in page 11, and one so far in page 12.

Voting is slowing down.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 3:54am On Oct 25, 2012
========================
MARKER

73 VALID AND INVALID VOTES AT THIS POINT
========================================
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 3:55am On Oct 25, 2012
Please keep your votes coming...
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by isalegan2: 4:10am On Oct 25, 2012
PointB:

1. Afam is not eligible. Odumchi is already polled.
2. Firstpage

Hmmm. I have made it through 40% of the Nomination thread, but have not seen why Afam is ineligible, or whether, similar to the previous election, (some) non-Igbos are eligible to nominate. Regardless, whether or not my nomination stands, one of my candidates has made it thus far.

I am happy to cast my vote for ODUMCHI as the next Eze.

PointB:

3. Only Igbos (and clearly identified allies) are permitted to vote. Votes outside this category shall be NULL and VOID

WTF! How do you verify alliances of posters/voters to the Igbo cause? Isn't it easier to void the votes of vocal and public enemies of Ndi Igbo based on their NL post history? Commissioner yi o gbadun. grin

Ivynwa:

Nne they said that voting is only for Igbos or is --- an Igbo? You know who? #Winks
Okay now I get it. grin. Good to see you here dearie.

lol. Good to see you as well. I see you're in good cheer as always. Hey! We thank God, sis! hmmm. . . what do you get? lol. cheesy Like I said above and in the other thread, I was late seeing the Nom thread and was not aware some of the more drastic rule modifications in this election compared to last time. I have no idea what PointBeavis is doing sha, bless his heart. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply)

Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation / Buhari Says Hijab May Be Banned,Nigerians React On Twitter / Soldiers Beat Up Lagos State Government Clean-Up Committee Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.