Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,388 members, 7,881,405 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:50 PM

Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (33685 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nosagold(m): 8:53am On Oct 25, 2012
Odinaka00: okija juju gi kam kwu n'azu,

Nwanne ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ too, okija juju is †ђξ best candidate, that's y they re so afraid of him.....I have already voted 4 him nd stil expecting more sensible igbos who believe in unity Ť☺ vote 4 him too
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by achi4u(m): 9:00am On Oct 25, 2012
Finally,I've been realised by the evil clutches of nairaland mod for doing them NOTHING.

I've been following this thread(both old & new),and I must say a big thank you all...mostly for the electoral body and we electorates.

Am really confused on whom to vote but I must pick one.

I'll vote later.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Demdem(m): 9:02am On Oct 25, 2012
Its good to know that Okija is still in the race and doing pretty well. not bad.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ujchief(m): 9:04am On Oct 25, 2012
Please, cast ur vote and move on. This thread is for voting alone, u guys are giving us and the electoral commisioner hard time collating votes. Pls, go to the nomination thread and exchange war of wits and blow ur grammer, whine, rant and abuse as much as would let u sleep better at night. Just stay off this thread. Its a plea from the tribunal. Thanks.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ng4am(f): 9:06am On Oct 25, 2012
Okija juju
Ogugua

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nosagold(m): 9:07am On Oct 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:
from reading the thread, ogugua is a believer of one nigger area.. lol.

She is the female version of Okija juju.

Okija for eze
ogugua for ezenwanyi

Tag team.

@PointB justice demands that if okija is disqualified, ogugua should be too. What double standards.

This election has become a fraud and I think the respected folks odumchi and policewoman should not be dragged into this mess.

Nwanne this election has nt juz become fraud, it has also brought disunity withing igbos on nland, this is injustice, everybody knws Ŧħåϯ odumchi is †ђξ nxt eze considering †ђξ blunt fact Ŧħåϯ he has †ђξ highest vote nw buh they should allow okija Ť☺ participate, we †ђξ supporterz of okija juju wud gladly accept it even if he looses out, I ve said it b4 nd I wil say it again, this election wil βξ a disgrace Ť☺ ndi igbo on nl if okija juju doesn't participate.......

#team-okija#
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Demdem(m): 9:14am On Oct 25, 2012
ng4am: Okija juju
Ogugua

Thanks for ur vote. be assured that it will count. Igbo cabals are doomed.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nosagold(m): 9:18am On Oct 25, 2012
Ogugua

Nwanyi oma chukwu gozie gi......Okija bu ebe ano
Okija bu nwoke ma ihe ofuma
Okija bu nwoke ana anu aha ya na nairaland nile
Okija bu nwoke anya ruru ala

#team okija#
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by MrGlobe(m): 9:19am On Oct 25, 2012
Ogugua
grin grin
vote the tag team. They match together. Zik's children.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nosagold(m): 9:20am On Oct 25, 2012
@##demdem, its okija 4 life nwanne
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by MrGlobe(m): 9:24am On Oct 25, 2012
nosa gold: @##demdem, its okija 4 life nwanne
lol... demdem is now nwanne. Yoruba Tinubu tale bearer is now nwanne. maybe I missed a memo since my ban grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ujchief(m): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2012
@9ja, i plead with u to desist from making coments that will undermine the transparency of this exercise. Ur attack on ogugua is unneccesary, shes a contestant and u're part of the tribunal. We the tribunal have to be unbiased as our duty is to oversea this election and judge preceedings accordingly, least others consider us inefficient.
I have lots of stuffs i'd have said if i wasnt part of the tribunal. Danm, i'm not even allowed to nominate or vote!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ikekings(m): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2012
Are you guys serious? I thought “okija-juju” was disqualified? angry angry angry...
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Odinaka00(m): 9:38am On Oct 25, 2012
nosa gold:

#team okija#
grin
nosa gold:

#team okija#

You are too much brother

Okija is the man
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Aringarosa(m): 9:40am On Oct 25, 2012
ifyalways: Who is this frustrated coward quoting me this morning?

Which dirty, daft soul is this forcing herself so much to be noticed by ify?

Unu lekwa this mgbeke ?!

Pick up your very dumb face and zoom off my way. If your mama born you well, use your everyday handle to attack me!

Lekwanu, hungry puppet trying to address ify?I talk to masters not slaves. Go bring your master to address me before udele erie ozu gi this morning.

@ifyalwys, Ogini kwanu? Nne you need to take a deep breath and calm down.

I have never known you this way, at least going by your post on the family section. Biko, calm down and use less of your emotions to post.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nosagold(m): 9:42am On Oct 25, 2012
grin grin
Mr. Globe:

lol... demdem is now nwanne. Yoruba Tinubu tale bearer is now nwanne. maybe I missed a memo since my ban grin

Lol anybody who supports okija is my nwanne hehehe grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Demdem(m): 9:44am On Oct 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Bigot, so because i demand justice as regards Tinubu then i am what u just called me right. me think u are a fool. besides read ur on rules and know who and who are qualified to vote and see if i am qualified or not
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Demdem(m): 9:45am On Oct 25, 2012
ikekings: Are you guys serious? I thought “okija-juju” was disqualified? angry angry angry...

by pointlessB and his fellow cabal members except AFAM right? let the votes determine that not some useless few.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Demdem(m): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2012
nosa gold: grin grin

Lol anybody who supports okija is my nwanne hehehe grin

Demdem: I Demdem, being a friend and ally of igbo who still believe in their existence hereby vote for

OKIJA.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 0key: 9:47am On Oct 25, 2012
It's time i exercised my right as nwa afo igbo. My votes go to

Odumchi - Eze
Policewoman - Ezenwanyi

Udo diri unu.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by coogar: 9:54am On Oct 25, 2012
ujchief: @9ja, i plead with u to desist from making coments that will undermine the transparency of this exercise. Ur attack on ogugua is unneccesary, shes a contestant and u're part of the tribunal. We the tribunal have to be unbiased as our duty is to oversea this election and judge preceedings accordingly, least others consider us inefficient.
I have lots of stuffs i'd have said if i wasnt part of the tribunal. Danm, i'm not even allowed to nominate or vote!

you see what we have been saying?
an electoral officer influencing the decision of the voters is a felonious crime! this is the worst election i have seen on nairaland! the blatant show of corruption makes me nauseous! may be you tools are right to leave okija out of this sham election - i would be totally embarrassed to take part! 9ja-i-hail has abused the position of trust, he should be removed with immediate effect for casting aspersions at ogugua88!

this electoral process is a joke!

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by achi4u(m): 9:55am On Oct 25, 2012
@Ifyalways I dey feel you O!cheesy I've been caged by almighty Mukina2 for a whole two weeksgrin But why do u decline of being an EzeNwanyi anyi na obodo nairaland?
Thanks for ur concerns on 'Igbo kwenu' thread where i've been missing.
@berem,you should've filled that gap as a regular member here...we need a vibrant candidate thats why many people are guning for okija_juju.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Demdem(m): 9:58am On Oct 25, 2012
coogar:

you see what we have been saying?
an electoral officer influencing the decision of the voters is a felonious crime! this is the worst election i have seen on nairaland! the blatant show of corruption makes me nauseous! may be you tools are right to leave okija out of this sham elections - i would be totally embarrassed to take part! 9ja-i-hail has abused the position of trust, he should be removed with immediate effect for casting aspersions at ogugua88!

this electoral process is a joke!

I trust that Okija when he becomes the Eze will bring about a more robust and all-encompassing process carrying along ALL igbos that will be acceptable on nairaland. Thats my desired dream. See what onlylies has bequeathed on us. what a dolt.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ujchief(m): 10:00am On Oct 25, 2012
Demdem:

by pointlessB and his fellow cabal members except AFAM right? let the votes determine that not some useless few.
an insult to the electoral commisioner and the tribunal is an insult to umu igbo who has embraced this process and came out en masse to vote.
You were given the green light to vote as an igbo 'ally', dont abuse that previlege by insulting umu igbo.

NB:- I'm being this courteous b'cos i was handed the responsibility of overseeing this election. if i wasnt in the tribunal, i would have returned ur favour of insults and abuses.
Pls, dont make a mockery of a proces we'v devoted time and energy to uphold.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nosagold(m): 10:14am On Oct 25, 2012
shocked shocked :oI'm seeing things shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by coogar: 10:20am On Oct 25, 2012
ujchief:
an insult to the electoral commisioner and the tribunal is an insult to umu igbo who has embraced this process and came out en masse to vote.
You were given the green light to vote as an igbo 'ally', dont abuse that previlege by insulting umu igbo.

you mean we should pat 9ja-i-hail's back for his show of shame simply because he's an electoral officer and he can do no wrong? am i in the land of philistines?

NB:- I'm being this courteous b'cos i was handed the responsibility of overseeing this election. if i wasnt in the tribunal, i would have returned ur favour of insults and abuses.
Pls, dont make a mockery of a proces we'v devoted time and energy to uphold.

respect is reciprocal!
the electoral officers should act accordingly and earn their respect - respect should be earned not forced.......how is this process different from the rigging we have all witnessed in nigeria? this is not the moral your tribe teaches - if you encourage the high level corruption 9ja-i-hail has shown here, then you go against everything that makes you igbo!

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 25, 2012
achi4u:
@berem,you should've filled that gap as a regular member here...we need a vibrant candidate thats why many people are guning for okija_juju.
I will surely contest next year.

As for Okija Juju's case, some full grown men are just wasting space here! Okija have been disqualified and they still go ahead to vote for him.wetin dey worry una sef? Why can't y'all just let peace reign instead of throwing insults at each other?

@point B is this thread not making the front page too?

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 25, 2012
chai too much ogu na mgba, umuigbo unu enwegi ofu obi at all. #soashamed#

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Ivynwa(f): 10:44am On Oct 25, 2012
isale_gan2:

Hmmm. I have made it through 40% of the Nomination thread, but have not seen why Afam is ineligible, or whether, similar to the previous election, (some) non-Igbos are eligible to nominate. Regardless, whether or not my nomination stands, one of my candidates has made it thus far.

I am happy to cast my vote for ODUMCHI as the next Eze.

WTF! How do you verify alliances of posters/voters to the Igbo cause? Isn't it easier to void the votes of vocal and public enemies of Ndi Igbo based on their NL post history? Commissioner yi o gbadun. grin

lol. Good to see you as well. I see you're in good cheer as always. Hey! We thank God, sis! hmmm. . . what do you get? lol. cheesy Like I said above and in the other thread, I was late seeing the Nom thread and was not aware some of the more drastic rule modifications in this election compared to last time. I have no idea what PointBeavis is doing sha, bless his heart. smiley

HeyHeyheyHey! Isale -gan the King maker!
Isale -gan Isale-gan k'anyi ga eso, ma o na eje eje ma O na ana ana Isale-Igan k'anyi ga eso. (Na Isale-Igan we dey follow, whether she is coming or going -o na Isale -igan we dey follow) hahaha! The Original Omo eko.

Yes girl, I am thinking of voting Oduchi too but I have to make out time tonight to read about all nominees and know a little bit about them. Will return.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Balkan(m): 10:47am On Oct 25, 2012
ifyalways: was that statement made today?what have you guys done to teach her let alone she didn't listen?have any of you bothered to open a thread and educate she and others about the "igbo cause"?

No?!. You major focus is fight!, fight!!
Tigbuo, Zogbuo.

We want bridge builders.

Let me just invite you all to the culture section where the reality is sitting tight!

The igbo cause y'all are hiding under to put others down won't work and be achieved when my brothers are tearing themselves apart for "Nri cause/Ngwa cause/delta igbo cause" etc. We need to unite FIRST from the grassroot before we can forge ahead.

Young lady, from my own point of view, you are the one we should tell to unite with your people, there is a kind of disconnect between you and the Igbo people. You are the
Grass root that need to unite with your people.

It's people like you we are trying to make think inside before outside. It's frustrating that most of you don't understand why we are in the fore front of this struggle.
I have found my self in the line of fire in this NL times without number defending my people and you still find it difficult to understand that you are sorounded by enemies .

Please think inward

Jeez!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by LordNaya: 11:02am On Oct 25, 2012
[b][/b]I Mazi Lord Naya (ONYEOMA CHUKWU NYERU UGWU 1 OF IGBOLAND, IGIRIGI NGOZI OF OBOWO) elect Onlytruth for Eze, and Police woman for Eze Nwanyi. I would strongly advice the electoral team to avoid making any statement that would bring their integrity in questioning. @ OKIJA JUJU, nobody is saying you are not entitled to your opinion but DONT TRY TO IMPOSE YOUR OPINIONS OR ABUSE OUR RESPECTED LEADERS WHETHER YOU LIKE THEM OR NOT. JUST STATE YOUR VIEWS AND LEAVE SUCH THREADS. If you go to most the threads on developments in Imo state, you are responsible for derailing such threads. Other non Anambra state threads are also affected by your provocative actions. Just say your opinion and get out of such thread, that is if you can't avoid it. It is not by force for people to share your fallacious views. TILL TODAY LATE ODUMEGWU OJUKWU IS STILL RESPECTED BY NDI IGBO AND GOV ROCHAS LOVED BY NDI IMO DESPITE YOUR PROVOCATIVE OPINIONS. Nobody hates you for having a different opinion what we hate is senselessly abusing what we hold dear without considering the emotions of others, which is very unfair. JUST STATE YOUR VIEWS WITHOUT ABUSE AND INSULTS AND LEAVE SUCH THREADS THAT IS IF YOU CAN'T AVOID IT AT FIRST. With these you may get along well even with your opposite views. Thanks.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by achi4u(m): 11:04am On Oct 25, 2012
Well I have to vote but am not really impressed/happy by the turn of event in this very election.

odumchi=eze
oguguo88=ezenwanyi

udo diri

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To Tanker Explosion On Otedola Bridge, Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation / Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.