Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,396 members, 7,881,439 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:38 PM

Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (33686 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by chino24: 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:

grin grin
Am rolling on the floor here with laughter. grin grin grin
chino, in simple terms you won. You are the new eze ndigbo NL cheesy

What is going on..don't I have the same right as other that their names are published?

If this continue without properly addressing my doubts, I will personally lead another group to form a parallel organization..

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ifyalways(f): 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2012
My list of Non-Igbos with valid votes :

Ballabriggs
Ndu_Chucks
Odunnu
Isale gan2
Mikeoyee
Ilugunboy
Dayokanu ***

***He voted but I don't know if he qualifies as our ally undecided
Dalu nu.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 11:18pm On Oct 25, 2012
ifyalways: My list of Non-Igbos with valid votes :

Ballabriggs
Ndu_Chucks
Odunnu
Isale gan2
Mikeoyee
Ilugunboy
Dayokanu ***

***He voted but I don't know if he qualifies as our ally undecided
Dalu nu.

I think that last two obviously don't qualify. Will take more opinion on this.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by MrGlobe(m): 11:23pm On Oct 25, 2012
chino24:

What is going on..don't I have the same right as other that their names are published?

If this continue without properly addressing my doubts, I will personally lead another group to form a parallel organization..
grin grin grin

Chino24 2012
#TheTrueFreshAir
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Balkan(m): 11:51pm On Oct 25, 2012
Okija_juju:

I am very dissapointed ... That's all I can say..

Who appointed you? Why not cool down and redress your steps.That you have your personal views does not warrant you to demonise your leaders.

Simple appolgy solves this problem, why is it difficult for you? I read your comments though very constructive and intelligent but lacks unity among the Igbos which is our agenda in this forum.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 4:44am On Oct 26, 2012
==============================
MARKER

TOTAL VALID AND INVALID VOTES RECORDED:
========================================
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Gboliwe: 4:56am On Oct 26, 2012
Ilugunboy and Dayokanu's votes are void. Ifyalways, you should know this
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ujchief(m): 6:12am On Oct 26, 2012
Mr. Globe:
well I wouldn't want to stretch this any further. Members of the tribunal please act on my observations and my previous exchanges with @pointb
I take this as a formal appeal against the candidacy of one of the contestants. I'v reviewed the case presented by mr. Globe against a contestant for eze nwanyi. Although he has a valid case as stipulated in a section of the election guidline, it lacks merit.
Let me refer to the case Onyema Ugochukwu (PDP, Abia) vs T.A. Orji (PPA, Abia). After the 2007 gubernetorial election, when orji had been declared winner, Onyema challanged the candidacy of T.a orji based on the fact that he (orji) did not resign his previous apointment as the state's chief of staff under the previous administration. The election tribunal based its judgement on this true fact and nullified orji's election, declaring Onyema winner.
Upon appeal by Orji, the appealant court made it clear that Onyema should have filed against orji's candidacy b4 the election, not after the election. Based on this, the appealant court over-ruled the tribunal and
My verdict: you should have challanged the candidacy of the contestant at the nomination thread, not at this election thread. Its true u claimed u werent aware of such quotes by her except when someone else brought them up, but ignorance of the law is not an excuse.
Therefore, Ogugua remains a bonafide contestant, and all votes for her remains valid.
Mr. Globe, u're a good nwa afo igbo, and i urge u to maintain ur vigilant eye on any person or group of persons that may not mean well for the unity of umu igbo.
This is my verdit. Other members of the tribunal can make their submission and/or stand by this.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ujchief(m): 6:13am On Oct 26, 2012
. . .double post
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 26, 2012
chino24: I don't know why my name did not reflect on the list. I have been nominated. Please MODs bring me up to speed.
you came very late.even if you were on that list, I will personally ask for your disqualification.elu igwe ga ekebi abuo if my request was not granted. angry
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by OgidiBoy(m): 6:38am On Oct 26, 2012
ujchief:
I take this as a formal appeal against the candidacy of one of the contestants. I'v reviewed the case presented by mr. Globe against a contestant for eze nwanyi. Although he has a valid case as stipulated in a section of the election guidline, it lacks merit.
Let me refer to the case Onyema Ugochukwu (PDP, Abia) vs T.A. Orji (PPA, Abia). After the 2007 gubernetorial election, when orji had been declared winner, Onyema challanged the candidacy of T.a orji based on the fact that he (orji) did not resign his previous apointment as the state's chief of staff under the previous administration. The election tribunal based its judgement on this true fact and nullified orji's election, declaring Onyema winner.
Upon appeal by Orji, the appealant court made it clear that Onyema should have filed against orji's candidacy b4 the election, not after the election. Based on this, the appealant court over-ruled the tribunal and
My verdict: you should have challanged the candidacy of the contestant at the nomination thread, not at this election thread. Its true u claimed u werent aware of such quotes by her except when someone else brought them up, but ignorance of the law is not an excuse.
Therefore, Ogugua remains a bonafide contestant, and all votes for her remains valid.
Mr. Globe, u're a good nwa afo igbo, and i urge u to maintain ur vigilant eye on any person or group of persons that may not mean well for the unity of umu igbo.
This is my verdit. Other members of the tribunal can make their submission and/or stand by this.

I also had a discussion with pointB about this last night, so this means that even if i bring my patition in front of the Electoral Commission

after the elections I will lose, I may just hire an attorney.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Ivynwa(f): 8:08am On Oct 26, 2012
Hold please-----I am voting Odumchi (confirmed that he doesn't go hurling hatred and stuffs at other tribes). I am wondering whether he is really 16 years old like someone mentioned, if he is methinks that is too young for such post. If he is really 16 I will rather vote EzeUche. I also vote Ogugua for the female post.

---And there goes a vote I would have gladly given to Okija juju if only na isi ruru ya ana mana ojirigo onu ya megbuo onwe ya (he did himself with his utterances that were slights on the Igbos). No be my fault brother.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 26, 2012
Umu nnem ndewo nu o! Nna ekele mazi PointB na nde otu ya. Unu agbali go nke ukwu. Chukwu nnonyere anyi dum.
Nchoro ka echie Policewoman, Eze nwanyi. Onlytruth, Eze Igbo NL. Udo diri unu
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nosagold(m): 8:43am On Oct 26, 2012
Okija juju U̶̲̥̅̊ don step down? My money pls
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 26, 2012
PointB:

I think that last two obviously don't qualify. Will take more opinion on this.

I don't expect anything less from you...you are simply a sad man that takes to the cyberspace to vent his anger.

Happy Sallah celebration

Gboliwe: Ilugunboy and Dayokanu's votes are void. Ifyalways, you should know this

Another elderly person brainwashed by PointlessB and his brigands.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by mpumalanga: 9:57am On Oct 26, 2012
I nominated One Naira but it seems that he is not not keen on contesting the position as he equally voted for another candidate and based on that,iam forced to retrace my steps and find a way to accommodate Only truth's leadership,hoping that he will use his re-election if he wins to pursue Igbo interest without conceding much in the name of building alliance.Only Truth is my choice for EZE IGBO and i share Globe's sentiment on EZENWANYI.

DEE JE NU.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Okijajuju1(m): 10:09am On Oct 26, 2012
nosa gold: Okija juju U̶̲̥̅̊ don step down? My money pls

Anam eche result nwanne
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by coogar: 10:18am On Oct 26, 2012
Okija_juju:

Anam eche result nwanne

okija--did you get my message last night?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by aryzgreat: 11:04am On Oct 26, 2012
Ndigbo ibem, obi adiro m mma. Iwe di m na obi! Mukina machiri m kemgbe izu uka abuo makana m kwuchitere ndigbo onu ha na thread ndi ofe na akotosi Prof Achebe. Ekpebigom na m agaghizi etinye aka na NL, obu ego m ka m na etinyere umu anuofia seun na mukina mgbe obuna m no na NL, mana ha jizi ya ememina umuigbo, biko ndigbo maka odimma na nkwalite igbo, gaa nu na ndigbo page na facebook. Ndi ofea aburo mmadu. anam eme CEH (certified ethical hacker) ugbua, agam attack site a oge na adiro anya, aga m agwa mukina na abu m ajo anu. Ka emesia nu. Eze onlythruth na ogugua kam na atunyere!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Mgbadike80: 11:23am On Oct 26, 2012
@aryzgreat. Dalu rinne. Oge erugo mgbe ndi igbo ga ebido pụwa na site a. Mu ga eje ebe ikwuru. Ana mu asikwa ka ndi igbo jekwuo na nigeriakwe.com. Oge anyị ga ebido chuba nke anyị erugo. Anyị ekwesiro ichi eze na be onye ozo. Ndi igbo, ọ bịara ije nwe una.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by lastpage: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2012
ujchief:

As an "independent Observer" (and l have nothing to do with who wins or lost or who is allowed or not on this) l just want to point out the difference in the case you "sited" (and used to justify the your decision) and the current situation on ground.
Note that: "The Challenge" been brought now is [size=16pt]NOT AFTER[/size] the election!
, as in the case of Orji. We cannot compare "Apples and Oranges"!

The election is "still on-going" and "No result or No one" has yet been declared winner"!

In other words, "i observe" that the challenge and its "timing" is still within the stipulated time-frame.

Let me point out that my own "contribution" is only "observatory in nature".
I do not purport to be a part of the process.

Cheers.

Lastpage!

Caveat: This should not be taken as an endorsement of "anyone's position" concerning any candidate.
The Tribunal is the official voice!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Gboliwe: 11:52am On Oct 26, 2012
Yoruba what?
You are an all round entertainer! grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2012
Gboliwe: Yoruba what?
You are an all round entertainer! grin

Who is Ofemnanu? ...and to think I used to respect this id sha! You've lost my respect. Henceforth you are in the same inglorious league with likes of PointlessBeast..Onlytales..and others. Only Afam and couple of guys are worth it here.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Mgbadike80: 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2012
Time up. The voting is over, when would we be expecting d results. @Yoruba, the main point is that he should have done that before not during or after. Anyway d complainer accepted d verdict in good faith so don't stir up things for us. Whenever ur in onitsha, hara me 4 ur observer fee of isi ewu and nkwu enu kara aka for a job well done. I like ur mature though comical approach. It shows we still have hope for this nation.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Gboliwe: 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2012
ilugunboy:

Who is Ofemnanu? ...and to think I used to respect this id sha! You've lost my respect. Henceforth you are in the same inglorious league with likes of PointlessBeast..Onlytales..and others. Only Afam and couple of guys are worth it here.
Not so fast Ilugun. Not that your anti-respect mode will affect me.
Lastpage says he is 'Yoruba Gburugburu' and thats funny to me.
I've been having serious laughs with his updates and now he adds a title to his name. Thats funny to me.
I'm not as tribalistic as you or any other bigot here. I am Nigerian. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2012
ilugunboy:

omo Ilugun? Se ko si ileya lo ni? I thought you were muslim? I dey find where I go chop ram meat.unfortunately all my muslims neighbours don pick race travel go village.no one is celebrating sallah in lagos.what a big fucck up!!

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2012
Has the result been announced already??, I was not around Yday
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2012
ilugunboy:

Ilaje Ijugun boy you r a bloody Yoruba, stop selling your identity, you have never respected anyone including me CHESSBOARD BABA.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by buchibabe: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2012
Hmmmm!!!! I now c why an igbo man cannot rule nigeria.even amongst ourselves there's no unity at all.
How then do we expect to join heads n vote for a common man?

Iv bn following dis thread for sometime now and refused to comment until I'm done reading all d insults,e-fights,e-mgba na ogu,bla bla bla. And what's even annoyin is d fact dt some pple devoted dia time on dis just to pour out their anger on other pple as if its a do or die affair

2013 is just aound d corner,so if by any chance ur not voted in dis year,y don't u just exercise patience and try again nxt time.

Anywayz ,I'm delta ibo ,and I'm more dan qualified to vote. So my vote goes to:
Odumchi: he seems to have so much followers who believe in him probably for somthin very unique and also posses d qualities of a good leader

Police woman;though she's bn a bit quite here,bt I won't take her quiteness for weakness. Cos I dnt also believe in d empty barrel making d loudest noise. Its not by talkin n yarning okpata dt I judge pple.

Peace out!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Mgbadike80: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2012
berem: I dey find where I go chop ram meat
akpiri ogologo, mee
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Mgbadike80: 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2012
@buchibabe, don't talk like that, we were just infiltrated. D whole exercise was great.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by buchibabe: 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2012
Mgbadike80: @buchibabe, don't talk like that, we were just infiltrated. D whole exercise was great.

Helloooo. I nevr said it wasn't great

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (29) (Reply)

Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation / Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board / NEPA now PHCN (Power Holding Company of Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.