Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,674 members, 7,951,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

Wicked Mother-in Laws - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wicked Mother-in Laws (756 Views)

What My In-Laws Served Me (photo) / Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel / Wicked Mother In Laws, Is It Not Somebodys Son They Got Married To??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wicked Mother-in Laws by JoanJohnson(f): 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2012
Do we still have mother-in-laws that won't allow their son's wives drink water peacfully? And hw can one live peacefully with them?
Re: Wicked Mother-in Laws by ifyalways(f): 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2012
Joan Johnson: Do we still have mother-in-laws that won't allow their son's wives drink water peacfully? And hw can one live peacefully with them?
Have an open mind pre-marriage about your MIL.Going in with the wrong mindset that all MIL's are evil is a sure recipe for disaster.
Treat your MIL same way you'll do to your mom.
Remember that if God favours you,someday you'll be someones MIL.how would you want your DIL to see and treat you?

You can't force anyone to like you.Do that which is fair and right,leave the rest.
Re: Wicked Mother-in Laws by 234GT(m): 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2012
I have never seen a man complaining of his father-in-law.8-)

(1) (Reply)

Who Really Owns A Man,his Mother Or Wife? / My Age Is 34 And Will Get Of 35 In Sep I Am Follwen In Live With 19yrs Girl, Can / The Perfect Girlfriend May Not Make A Perfect Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.