Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,182 members, 7,943,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

What Is The Best Step To Take After Obtaining Hnd? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Best Step To Take After Obtaining Hnd? (1474 Views)

Jamb New Policy Before Obtaining Post Utme Forms Esp In Unilag / Procedures For Obtaining Federal Poly Nekede 2015/2016 Admission Forms Into HND / Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Step To Take After Obtaining Hnd? by adonisyung(m): 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2012
I have just rounded up with my nysc service and I graduated from æ polytechnic,what is the best step to take? I wana furhter my education!
Re: What Is The Best Step To Take After Obtaining Hnd? by pafestula(m): 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2012
Be prayerful so u dont come back home and looks stupeed in a country like Nig at the end of the day.
Re: What Is The Best Step To Take After Obtaining Hnd? by adonisyung(m): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
pafestula: Be prayerful so u dont come back home and looks stupeed in a country like Nig at the end of the day.
what do u advice I do?pgd or direct entry?
Re: What Is The Best Step To Take After Obtaining Hnd? by Emmy3(m): 8:37am On Oct 26, 2012
Which course did you study?
Re: What Is The Best Step To Take After Obtaining Hnd? by Itoroetti(m): 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2012
Is pgd equivalent to d bsc?d ansa is neva.just try n get a job dat is flexible i.e job dat gives u time.then assuming u studied engineering,u can buy the b.tech form for hnd holder in uniport.its a 3yr programme.i wish u dh best.
Re: What Is The Best Step To Take After Obtaining Hnd? by adonisyung(m): 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2012
Em-my:
Which course did you study?
engineering
Re: What Is The Best Step To Take After Obtaining Hnd? by adonisyung(m): 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2012
Itoroetti :
Is pgd equivalent to d bsc?d ansa is neva.just try n get a job dat is flexible i.e job dat gives u time.then assuming u studied engineering,u can buy the b.tech form for hnd holder in uniport.its a 3yr programme.i wish u dh best.
thanks bro...its civil engineering
Re: What Is The Best Step To Take After Obtaining Hnd? by princemedico: 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2012
Am also at that junction looking for the next thing to do. I think the direct entry (i.e getting a B.sc) is the best, but considering the number of years (3yrs) to spend in school again, it gives me a heart break. I am looking if I can get something shorter.
More advice please.
@mods, front page please.
Re: What Is The Best Step To Take After Obtaining Hnd? by Emmy3(m): 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2012
adonisyung: engineering
adonisyung: engineering
Dat gud. . .
Its better to go for PGD but If I were you, I will take my chance. I mean going for BSc and graduate with a minimum cgpa of 4.5/5.0.
Most first class in Unilag and UI are HND and ND holders that came thru DE into 300L and 200L resp.

(1) (Reply)

2 Months At Home , Fed Poly Oko Students Write Apology Letter To Rector / The Polytechnic Ibadan Admission Forms 2015/2016 For Postutme,hnd And DPP Is Out / UNIBEN: ARMY Men In Front Of Hall 3 Gate To Stop Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.