Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage (22540 Views)

Photo: The Benin Stowaway Boy Is Seriously Growing And He Is Really Handsome / Stowaway Dies On Arik Flight In Lagos / Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Bro, make we no derail thread. Let's save all this for another day, perhaps in the religion section not on here. God permit the devil to kill sometimes, that's not enough reason to say, it was the Lord that killed the victim of circumstance who died in a bid of seeking a greener pasture outa a frustrated zone.
ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY GOD IS IMPOTENT AND HE DOES NOT HAVE CONTROL OVER ALL HUMANS ? AND ONE JUST HAPPENED TO DIE WITHOUT ALLOWING IT ? IS THIS WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ? THAT GOD DOES NOT HAVE CONTROL OVER THE WORLD ?
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by ghettodreamz(m): 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2012
obadiah777: OK SEEING AS YOU THINK HE IS A NORMAL HUMAN BEING I WOULD LIKE YOU TO TAKE SOMEONE WITH THIS KIND OF EXTREME MINDSET AS YOUR DAUGHTERS HUSBAND OR AS A NEIGHBOR. YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS ? YOU LACK THE GRAVITY TO SIT DOWN, ISOLATE AND THEN PONDER ON A MATTER. IF YOU DIDNT LACK THAT ABILITY YOU WILL REALIZE HOW MUCH OF A DANGEROUS MIND WILL GO TO THAT EXTENT. YOU WILL BE A BAD CRIMINAL PROFILER AND PSYCHOLOGIST.

Buahahahahahahahahahahaha.

This would outrightly be my last comment on this thread for today. Psychologically I'm alright, but I don't think we belong to the same school of taught,so I'm not surprised with the differences in perspectives as regarding the thread matter. Seriously, I pray may you not be tempted beyond the level you could overcome, that's my prayer for you.

It is well.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2012
obadiah777: WHO DO YOU THINK GIVES DEVIL THE PERMISSION TO KILL ?

ISAIAH 45 VS 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things

PROVERBS 16 VS 4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

JOB 26 VS 13 his hand hath formed the crooked serpent

DEUTERONOMY 32 VS 39 See now that I myself am He! There is no god besides me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal, and no one can deliver out of my hand.

This is serious buzugee! What's up bro? Just speechless !
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2012
ohhh boy! Niaja oti bajeeeeey finish! popple de comit suicid just to check out! cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by onatisi(m): 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2012
obadiah777: ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY GOD IS IMPOTENT AND HE DOES NOT HAVE CONTROL OVER ALL HUMANS ? AND ONE JUST HAPPENED TO DIE WITHOUT ALLOWING IT ? IS THIS WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ? THAT GOD DOES NOT HAVE CONTROL OVER THE WORLD ?
obadiah you don come with ur trouble be dis o
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Buahahahahahahahahahahaha.

This would outrightly be my last comment on this thread for today. Psychologically I'm alright, but I don't think we belong to the same school of taught,so I'm not surprised with the differences in perspectives as regarding the thread matter. Seriously, I pray may you not be tempted beyond the level you could overcome, that's my prayer for you.

It is well.
AND ONCE AGAIN I REPEAT, I WILL NEVER BE TEMPTED TO PUT MYSELF IN THE UNDERBELLY OF A PLANE THAT IS TRAVELLING FOR 10 HOURS AND WITH ALL THE MACHINERY DOWN THERE AND THE ALTITUDE IN THE AIR ETC ETC ETC. I WILL NEVER SO PLEASE STOP SAYING YOU PRAY I WILL NOT BE TEMPTED TO DO IT. I GET THE FEELING YOU ARE CAPABLE OF THIS CRAZINESS. YOU NIGERIANS HAVE ALL LOST IT. THE LINE BETWEEN SANITY AND INSANITY IS GETTING BLURRED IN THAT COUNTRY. YOU ARE STARTING TO LOOSE IT GHETTODREAMZ. THEN AGAIN WITH A NAME LIKE GHTTODREAMZ WITH YOUR FANTASY OF BEING THE NEXT P DIDDY AND WACKA FLOCKA IN AMERICA I CAN SEE YOU BEING CAPABLE OF THIS KIND OF NONSENSE grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2012
onatisi:
obadiah you don come with ur trouble be dis o
grin grin grin HEY ONATISI WETIN DEY SHELE OOOO LOLZ
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2012
seriallink:

This is serious buzugee! What's up bro? Just speechless !
JUST BREAKING BREAD WITH THESE LOCO VATOS ON THIS FRONTPAGE. RELIGION SECTION KINDA SLOW TODAY LOLZ

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Shaw007(m): 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2012
I can see obadiah has Invaded thread. .muhehe

**packs palm slippers and runs away from thread**
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2012
Shaw007: I can see obadiah has Invaded thread. .muhehe

grin grin grin I CAN SEE MY REPUTATION PRECEDES ME. LOLz . time to retire grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2012
obadiah777: JUST BREAKING BREAD WITH THESE LOCO VATOS ON THIS FRONTPAGE. RELIGION SECTION KINDA SLOW TODAY LOLZ

Yeah, it's slow today. Brah, I fear wetin people dey do just to travel out & for what btw?
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2012
seriallink:

Yeah, it's slow today. Brah, I fear wetin people dey do just to travel out & for what btw?
the guy wan hammer. he wan to put fee boot on the high seas in his container

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2012
Shaw007: I can see obadiah has Invaded thread. .muhehe

grin grin grin very funny grin
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by onatisi(m): 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin grin HEY ONATISI WETIN DEY SHELE OOOO LOLZ
why will i take 80% risk of dying to make money ,when i can make money with less than 10% risk of death,anyone crossing the desert or hidding in the wheel compartment of a plane just to get ut of naija is the best fuuuul in the world.but i think they whole thing boils down to ignorance ,,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by caesaraba(m): 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2012
Was he hoping to survive under those conditions for the duration of a flight so long? Adieu.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2012
obadiah777: TRUST ME FRUSTRATION DID NOT CAUSE THAT. THIS IS A PERSON OF SOME MEANS AND RESOURCE TO BE STOWED IN THAT COMPARTMENT. HE PAID SOME WORKERS TO GET PAST ALL THAT SECURITY. WASNT FRUSTRATION. GREED MORE LIKE
He paid some workers to get past all the security doesn't mean he was a rich fellow or didn't face problems like every other Nigerian. He just got fed up with the system so fast that he thought going abroad was the only way out of his misery. Many people think that the western world is the real deal. Many travel to achieve the American Dream without even knowing the processes and how difficult it is to accomplish that dream.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by jookco(m): 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2012
The nollywood need to start making movies about what many people go through in America, its as easy as you think and I know Nigeria is far better if you have good business.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by onatisi(m): 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2012
ItsModella:
He paid some workers to get past all the security doesn't mean he was a rich fellow or didn't face problems like every other Nigerian. He just got fed up with the system so fast that he thought going abroad was the only way out of his misery. Many people think that the western world is the real deal. Many travel to achieve the American Dream without even knowing the processes and how difficult it is to accomplish that dream.
nigerians in diasporia wants to go back home ,nigerians at home wants to get out .irony of life indeed.the money many nigerians are willing to give to touts and visa agents with pleadings is the same amount of money or even more than the money many nigerians outside are looking for to come back and settle in nigeria,

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Crown128(m): 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2012
Hmm! To bad. I don't really know why some people are so desperate to travel out of the country,opportunities abound in Nigeria for goodness sake. All you need is to look around and explore them. R.i.p.p, to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by onatisi(m): 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2012
jookco: The nollywood need to start making movies about what many people go through in America, its as easy as you think and I know Nigeria is far better if you have good business.

ppl dont know until they see for themselves

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by onatisi(m): 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2012
jookco: The nollywood need to start making movies about what many people go through in America, its as easy as you think and I know Nigeria is far better if you have good business.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Elise1: 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
Hope someday that we will all understand that Nigeria is not as bad as we think.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2012
onatisi:
nigerians in diasporia wants to go back home ,nigerians at home wants to get out .irony of life indeed.the money many nigerians are willing to give to touts and visa agents with pleadings is the same amount of money or even more than the money many nigerians outside are looking for to come back and settle in nigeria,
I know. There was a family friend of mine who wanted to go to Germany, he had secured a visa and all. He came to my mum for advice and my mom asked him about his plans on getting to Germany. He told her he had managed to save 1.5 million naira but he wasn't sure of his trajectory yet. My mum was like shocked shocked shocked and you want to spend that on an uncertain future in Germany? She started telling him how difficult life is over there and how he might end up going there and wishing to come back home, he should invest the money and start up something for himself. Later on, he thought about his decision and chose to remain in Nigeria. He keeps on thanking my mum till this day.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2012
onatisi:
why will i take 80% risk of dying to make money ,when i can make money with less than 10% risk of death,anyone crossing the desert or hidding in the wheel compartment of a plane just to get ut of naija is the best fuuuul in the world.but i think they whole thing boils down to ignorance ,,
thats more than ignorance. that is a diabolic mind at work. i dont doubt that the same guy if he had made it but gotten deported back, idont doubt the guy will carry weapon and shoot you between the eye balls so he can take your SUV on a dark cold night in ikeja or surulere or somewhere
What is Nigeria stowaway? What animal or creature is this? embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2012
ItsModella:
he wasnt rich but he had enough. real poor people in nigeria will never even smell the airport let alone make it into the cockpit. he wasnt poor, i can tell you that much. he just wasnt as rich as he thought he should be

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 27, 2012
ItsModella:
I know. There was a family friend of mine who wanted to go to Germany, he had secured a visa and all. He came to my mum for advice and my mom asked him about his plans on getting to Germany. He told her he had managed to save 1.5 million naira but he wasn't sure of his trajectory yet. My mum was like shocked shocked shocked and you want to spend that on an uncertain future in Germany? She started telling him how difficult life is over there and how he might end up going there and wishing to come back home, he should invest the money and start up something for himself. Later on, he thought about his decision and chose to remain in Nigeria. He keeps on thanking my mum till this day.
the guy had $10,000 and was trying to run to germany grin grin grin when even real germans dont have that much in their bank accounts

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2012
obadiah777: the guy had $10,000 and was trying to run to germany grin grin grin when even real germans dont have that much in their bank accounts
Tell me about it...many of them think when the go abroad, they will meet a life of roses and champagne.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2012
obadiah777: THATS WHY THEY SAY THE IQ OF THE CONTINENT IS BELOW 70. YOU WILL RATHER STOWAWAY AND THEN GET MARRIED TO A DECREPIT 90 YEAR OLD CORPSE WHEN MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE RELOCATING TO THE RESOURCE RICH PLACE YOU RAN AWAY FROM

Those relocating to Nigeria are mostly Caucaseans or Orientals. They are treated like Kings and Queens by the average Nigerian. So of course, coupled with them getting the pick of the cream jobs and the average Nigerian employer offering them jobs over their fellow Nigerians, despite the Nigerians being just as qualified, (sometimes even more) why won't Nigeria be an attractive place for them to relocate to?

The average Nigerian does not enjoy the same benefits, or command the same respect bestowed upon Caucaseans, Orientals or Asians!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2012
ItsModella:
Tell me about it...many of them think when the go abroad, they will meet a life of roses and champagne.
YEAH THEY SOON FIND OUT THOUGH.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by onatisi(m): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2012
the money i hve wasted on travelling matters is even more than what i am praying for now to have and go back home,but like i said ppl wont know until they have seen it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by ogb5(m): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2012
The guy was discovered in Lagos.
Has anyone sat back and wondered if the guy was desperate to leave the Us back to Nigeria and did not have the T-fare and therefore decided to hid inside the undercarriage to come back to wonderful Naija??

Just asking, or is that thought impossible?
I have met a Nigerian in Amsterdam who had to save for 16yrs before he was able to have enough money to visit Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Weird And Hilarious Traffic Laws Around The World / Airpeace Defends allegation of Fare Disparity In Parts Of The Country / Japa: UK Stops Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Dependants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.