Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,481 members, 7,968,326 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 02:51 AM

Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon (28184 Views)

SSS Fights Back, Accuses Buhari’s ADC Of Ignorance, Overzealousness-PremiumTimes / Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts / Wedding Invitation Card Of Gen. Gowon In 1969 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by tomakint: 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2012
Olaolufred:

Can you do this forum a favor by pasting your link?
I believe I can learn from you if we will talk objectively and not allow ourselves beclouded by sentiments and bitterness.
Thanks.
I hope u are for real? First thing first check out my long post on this same page where the guy I replied quoted there few sources there, if not contented google my 'keywords' and if still not contented then I promise more links from me provided you will make this debate civil!
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by dayokanu(m): 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2012
quid: Still waiting for Gowon's memoirs, which will include the wiping out of his Plateau brothers by his former allies.

Gowons memoirs would come after Ojukus memoirs. At least they were the major players in the war
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2012
dayokanu:

Gowons memoirs would come after Ojukus memoirs. At least they were the major players in the war

Evasion will get you nowhere.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by dayokanu(m): 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2012
quid:

Evasion will get you nowhere.

Evasion of what? When would Ojukus memoirs be published? Or ojuku no sabi write?
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2012
Anyway, Gowon's anti-intellectual aboki lifestyle will not allow him to write. I suppose its easier for him to be perpetual boy-boy to the British empire than to sit down and develop his brains and his people. I'm so sorry for Plateau state

Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by dayokanu(m): 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2012
Just similar to the anti Intellectual Igbo lifestyle that would make them sell spare part in Alaba, kidnap or peddle drugs in Malaysia

I suppose its easier for Igbos to flee to SW and Aboki land than to develop their land

I am so sorry for Igbo people

And what you posted is that Ojukus war memoir?

1 Like

Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2012
dayokanu: Just similar to the anti Intellectual Igbo lifestyle that would make them sell spare part in Alaba, kidnap or peddle drugs in Malaysia
It takes a lot of courage/brains to engage in business, thats why you will continue to live in fear of Igbos. Well, continue living with that.

dayokanu:
I suppose its easier for Igbos to flee to SW and Aboki land than to develop their land
I am so sorry for Igbo people
And what you posted is that Ojukus war memoir?

You should be grateful that sharp people are coming to live in ur yeye land.
Christmas is coming, when all the Igbos travel out of Lagos and Lagos turns to a ghost town.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by dayokanu(m): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2012
Actually we are worried that these same people who come to "develop" our lands are not interested in developing their own lands

Are they saying they love us more than they love themselves?

It takes a lot of brains to kidnap and traffic drugs to malaysia also
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2012
dayokanu: Actually we are worried that these same people who come to "develop" our lands are not interested in developing their own lands
Bad belle.

dayokanu:
Are they saying they love us more than they love themselves?

It takes a lot of brains to kidnap and traffic drugs to malaysia also
Yes, recruiting Lagos area boys and giving them marijuana to smoke: this eventually destroys their brains.
No wonders Igbos come and milk all the money from the lands. Bad belle continues.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by dayokanu(m): 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2012
Na Bad belle make you abandon your village to develop another man own?

Is it that the people in your village are having bad belle for you and chased you out?
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2012
dayokanu: Na Bad belle make you abandon your village to develop another man own?

Is it that the people in your village are having bad belle for you and chased you out?

These are also bad-belle questions. Go and read about yourself in Achebe's new book.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by dayokanu(m): 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2012
quid:

These are also bad-belle questions. Go and read about yourself in Achebe's new book.

Go and develop your village. I never see person wey hate them villages like these Igbo leeches

Reading from a senile cripple? I would rather read from a Nobel winning and healthy Wole Soyinka
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2012
dayokanu:
Go and develop your village. I never see person wey hate them villages like these Igbo leeches
Talk about the things you REALLY know.

dayokanu:
Reading from a senile cripple? I would rather read from a Nobel winning and healthy Wole Soyinka
Read the truth. Quit reading fairy tales.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Ngodigha1(m): 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2012
dayokanu:

First class monkey, are your own villages developed?. Why not develop your own first before telling another to develop his, bastard.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by dayokanu(m): 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2012
Ngodigha1:
First class monkey, are your own villages developed?. Why not develop your own first before telling another to develop his, bastard.

How many Yorubas do you see flooding to Igbo villages.

Every january in motor parks in the east looks like there is a war in Yiboland

Is it that you are scared your family would eat you?

1 Like

Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by dayokanu(m): 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2012
quid:
Talk about the things you REALLY know.

Read the truth. Quit reading fairy tales.

Why do you people hate your own villages is it because the place is cursed with erosion or because you clansmen would eat you?
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2012
dayokanu:

How many Yorubas do you see flooding to Igbo villages.

Every january in motor parks in the east looks like there is a war in Yiboland

Is it that you are scared your family would eat you?

Now you can appreciate what Sanusi said ===>

Quote from Sanusi Lamido: "In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude. "
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by dayokanu(m): 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2012
Is Sanusi the reason you guys are avoiding your own villages and would rather die in Boko Haram Maiduguri?
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2012
dayokanu: Is Sanusi the reason you guys are avoiding your own villages and would rather die in Boko Haram Maiduguri?

More from Sanusi:

" . . .the greatest problem to nation-building in Nigeria are the Yoruba Bourgeoisie. I say this also to underscore my point that until they change this attitude, no conference can solve the problems of Nigeria. We cannot move forward if the leadership of one of the largest ethnic groups continues to operate, not like statesmen, but like common area boys."
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by dayokanu(m): 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2012
Another Igbo who cant think just repeat what their Hausa slave masters say

Is Sanusi the reason you guys are avoiding your own villages and would rather die in Boko Haram Maiduguri?
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2012
dayokanu: Another Igbo who cant think just repeat what their Hausa slave masters say
Yorubas love/desire to remain in One Nigeria with the Hausas. . .remaining enslaved to the Hausas.

dayokanu:

Why not ask General Oladipo Diya to teach you how to kneel down and beg Major Mustapha not to tell Oga Abacha.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by dayokanu(m): 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2012
quid:
Yorubas love/desire to remain in One Nigeria with the Hausas. . .remaining enslaved to the Hausas.

Are you not the one trumpeting what your slave Masters said ? or is it not Igbos who are Hausas boyboys like Azikwe, Ekwueme, Sylvester Ugo, Soludo? We are still waiting for the day Igbos would challenge for nigerian presidency and not hide under Hausa as VP

quid: Why not ask General Oladipo Diya to teach you how to kneel down and beg Major Mustapha not to tell Oga Abacha.

Definitely Ojuku must have told you what it means to flee warfront. Tell us about a warlord leading an army and fled warfront. Ojuku is a shame to all carrier of Y chromosomes
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2012
dayokanu:
Are you not the one trumpeting what your slave Masters said ? or is it not Igbos who are Hausas boyboys like Azikwe, Ekwueme, Sylvester Ugo, Soludo? We are still waiting for the day Igbos would challenge for nigerian presidency and not hide under Hausa as VP
For where. Yorubas have been playing second fiddle to the abokis for decades now. The abokis know that Igbos don't have time/patience for their 'Pederal Gwoment'

dayokanu:
Definitely Ojuku must have told you what it means to flee warfront. Tell us about a warlord leading an army and fled warfront. Ojuku is a shame to all carrier of Y chromosomes
Yeah. Thats why all the Nigerian officers rushed to grab his coffin and bask in his glory.

Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by dayokanu(m): 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2012
Most of the time Yorubas are in the opposition to Abokis.

First republic, Second republic, Yorubas were in the opposition while Igbos were the Aboki slaves.

No wonder Ojuku contested for presidency and couldnt even win on his own street

the legendary coward who fled warfront was rejected even in his own house

1 Like

Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2012
dayokanu: Most of the time Yorubas are in the opposition to Abokis.

First republic, Second republic, Yorubas were in the opposition while Igbos were the Aboki slaves.
But Yorubas will quickly align with abokis to preserve the f*cked up Pederal Gwoment. MKO and co paid dearly for it.

dayokanu:
No wonder Ojuku contested for presidency and couldnt even win on his own street

the legendary coward who fled warfront was rejected even in his own house
Yeah, that's why you all feared him.

Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by dayokanu(m): 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2012
Yet fact and history shows us that Its Igbos who quickly accept to be Vice and Deputyies under hausa like Okadigbo, Ekwueme, Azikwe, Sylvester Ugo, Soludo etc

Who feared Ojuku? Who fears a warlord who fled from Benjamin Adekunle Black Scorpion?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/789775_Ojukwu_getting_ready_to_run_jpg967aeb75e390ca75377ad019b3c9fae5
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2012
dayokanu: Yet fact and history shows us that Its Igbos who quickly accept to be Vice and Deputyies under hausa like Okadigbo, Ekwueme, Azikwe, Sylvester Ugo, Soludo etc
LOL, as if you can stand the wind of an Igbo president.

dayokanu:
Who feared Ojuku? Who fears a warlord who fled from Benjamin Adekunle Black Scorpion?
That man lives in the shadows now somewhere in Surulere, surrounded by Igbo neighbors that he worked so hard to eliminate. So much for being a black scorpion.
No be only black scorpion, na yellow lizard.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by true2god: 11:01pm On Nov 05, 2012
nagoma: Japan was defeated in the second world war after the dropping of 2 atom bombs on some of their largest cities, Germany was severely defeated and no city in the world not even iraq has taken the kind of destructive bombardment carried out by the allies on Dresden and other German cities. We are only talking about recent history , this has happened though out history . War is an adventure and could be a misadventure as it turned out to be for Ojukwu. Would they be talking like this if Ojukwu won the war? Gowon should just ignore these people whining and moaning about what they don't know. If they can't take a defeat gallantly like other lands why did they start the war?. War is not a football game please.
I am an igbo guy and i love dis write-up. War is not ludo/draught/lawn tennis/football. War is highly unpredictable and before u venture into it u must plan very well and ensure u hav powerful allies. Starvation is a weapon of war, the germans used it against the british during ww2. Bombing and destruction are expected in modern conflict.

The nigerian govt had a serios backin of major western powers and the USSR dats hw they won. If Biafra had similar support they could hav also won and Nigeria will be complaining.

So lets grow up and forget the past. The US destroyed japan military and bombed dem with atomic bomb, but today they r allies. Britain and germany were ww2 enemies but today both r NATO allies.

Life is dynamic, lets forget bad memories and hope for a better and peaceful future.

1 Like

Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 05, 2012
dayokanu: Yet fact and history shows us that Its Igbos who quickly accept to be Vice and Deputyies under hausa like Okadigbo, Ekwueme, Azikwe, Sylvester Ugo, Soludo etc
LOL, as if you can stand the wind of an Igbo president, you and your western brothers will quickly look for the quickest way to undermine him. See why Nigeria is going nowhere but to the rocks . . .

dayokanu:
That man lives in the shadows now somewhere in Surulere, surrounded by Igbo neighbors that he worked so hard to eliminate. So much for being a black scorpion.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by dayokanu(m): 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2012
quid:
LOL, as if you can stand the wind of an Igbo president, you and your western brothers will quickly look for the quickest way to undermine him. See why Nigeria is going nowhere but to the rocks . . .

Why dont we have Igbos challenging for Presidency? yet they are always rushing to be Abokis vice president. Is it the inherent inferiority complex worrying them?

Whats your own business with where Black Scorpion lives now? At his prime he was called to defeat Biafra and he pummeled them sending Ojuku into exile in Abidjan with his tail between his legs
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 05, 2012
dayokanu:
Why dont we have Igbos challenging for Presidency? yet they are always rushing to be Abokis vice president. Is it the inherent inferiority complex worrying them?
You have to be daft/dumb to be president of Nigeria.
Check them: Shagari, Abacha, Shonekan, Obasanjo, GEJ . . .

Check Ekwueme with many PhDs . . .the Igbos are too much abeg

dayokanu:
Whats your own business with where Black Scorpion lives now? At his prime he was called to defeat Biafra and he pummeled them sending Ojuku into exile in Abidjan with his tail between his legs
You better pray his Igbo neighbors dont bury him alive one day.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by dayokanu(m): 11:17pm On Nov 05, 2012
quid:
You have to be daft/dumb to be president of Nigeria.
Check them: Shagari, Abacha, Shonekan, Obasanjo, GEJ . . .

If you are daft to be the president what can we say about the people who get the Vice President and deliver 90% votes all the time without anyone paying them any mind?

You better pray his Igbo neighbors dont bury him alive one day.

Are they planning to eat him like Igbos normally do

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Picks Funsho William’s Running Mate As Deputy / Festus Keyamo Caught Sharing A Fake Video As Buhari Campaigns In Kano / U.S. Court Fast-tracks Release Of Tinubu’s CSU Records To Atiku Before Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.